Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boycott State Farm, incels!

Officer
★★★
State Farm shamelessly making fun of incels.

Notice how at 0:22 the Tyrone talks about his not ever having a girlfriend and how ugly is his face looks.

JUST LOL if you are still a State Farm policy holder in 2019. Just remember SF hates your fucking guts as an ugly male. Go with AAA or Geico or something, anything better than incel haters. Ugly men are not allowed to live peacefully in the USA.

Tldr you're a cuck if you have State Farm policy

State Farm...

Dam
State Farm shamelessly making fun of incels.

Notice how at 0:22 the Tyrone talks about his not ever having a girlfriend and how ugly is his face looks.

JUST LOL if you are still a State Farm policy holder in 2019. Just remember SF hates your fucking guts as an ugly male. Go with AAA or Geico or something, anything better than incel haters. Ugly men are not allowed to live peacefully in the USA.

Tldr you're a cuck if you have State Farm policy

Dam your right sf is straight clowning us fuck them I have a different insurance so but yeah screw them

Yea, but that robot mogs me ngl.

That robot is still more friendly than your average librarian. Mogs me.

(((bad personality))) strikes again

Is Flo better?

That is just the same ol whitey is beta bad pervert while tyrone is good jew shit

Notice how the robot is the white guy. Same dress too

everyone (cucks) make fun of us tbh. fuck all of them.

Attacking incels and also discriminating against aspergeric people (notice the hand and wrist movements) as well as bipolar breakdowns.

That line about "face, ears and never having a grilfriend" was just the incing on the cake.

I would condemn; but this reinforces that society only wants to hire good looking, non-disabled people

Attacking incels and also discriminating against aspergeric people (notice the hand and wrist movements) as well as bipolar breakdowns.

That line about "face, ears and never having a grilfriend" was just the incing on the cake.

I would condemn; but this reinforces that society only wants to hire good looking, non-disabled people

This commercial should be grounds for a lawsuit for making fun of the disabled. At the very least we should shut State Farm's advertising team down

Infuriating. Just simply infuriating. Makes me care even less about norm shites.

just hop off car insurance and go AM