Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

boyfriend (22M) jokingly burned me and i dont know how to handle it

>i don't know what to do
Leave him and find a guy who doesn't burn you out of the hundreds of guys who are probably into you? Oh, they're not Chad-ish enough...

Yet again I see how my bad personality is the true reason I'm an incel, since I never burned any foid :feelswhere:

Normies sperg out when we use the term "roastie" but chad can literally roast a foid and she won't leave him

It's his personality that's attractive :soy: :soy: :soy:

She should have showered more and improved her personality if she didn't want her bf to do that.

Based. Chads instinctively know how to handle these beasts.

There is no need to ice a small burn on your hand all night. Obvious Chad chasing head case.

notice how she didn't immediately move her hand from the fire and she only moved it after the wax had already melted onto her hand, causing a permanent scar. (even the boyfriend commented on this)
foids lack any discernment for pain. even male animals have an instantaneous reaction to being burned.
tbh, i don't even know how they can survive like this.

also, her admitting that she "likes pain"

foids lack any discernment for pain. even male animals have an instantaneous reaction to being burned.

you just proved yourself wrong

foids overreact to pain all the fucking time they shriek about the slightest thing

only time they don't is when trying to impress chad and gettin horny

you just proved yourself wrong

foids overreact to pain all the fucking time they shriek about the slightest thing

only time they don't is when trying to impress chad and gettin horny
they overreact due to victim complex and trying to gain sympathy.
i have a story about a bee sting during church retreat where a girl got stung by a bee in my presence, but waited until everyone gathered around her to begin the waterworks.
they can summon tears at will and shrieking doesn't indicate pain, only nociceptive responses such as pulling hand away from fire does.
you don't have to contradict everything; sometimes i am right.

they overreact due to victim complex and trying to gain sympathy.
i have a story about a bee sting during church retreat where a girl got stung by a bee in my presence, but waited until everyone gathered around her to begin the waterworks.
they can summon tears at will and shrieking doesn't indicate pain, only nociceptive responses such as pulling hand away from fire does.
you don't have to contradict everything; sometimes i am right.
I'm skeptical you can prove women don't pull their hands out of fires

I'm skeptical you can prove women don't pull their hands out of fires
well in this case she did not.
i wrote an entire thread about this.
believe me, i am sure about this difference in male and female sensations.

link thread, show examples other than this one foid
maybe yours is outlier with nerv dmg

link thread, show examples other than this one foid
maybe yours is outlier with nerv dmg
it's in the must-read section.
i'm sure you will have many contradictions to it but you will have to debunk the scientific sources in that thread rather than my opinion.

>i don't know what to do
Leave him and find a guy who doesn't burn you out of the hundreds of guys who are probably into you? Oh, they're not Chad-ish enough...

Yet again I see how my bad personality is the true reason I'm an incel, since I never burned any foid :feelswhere:
these vile whores are something else, damn

>i don't know what to do
Leave him and find a guy who doesn't burn you out of the hundreds of guys who are probably into you?
you don’t understand, it’s complicated:soy:

Personality_detector.exe has stopped working.
Of course she’s another degenerate who enjoys being beaten in bed

Based and Slayerpilled

Teehee, Chad is so hot, I love his personality.

All I want is to talk to my oneitis at a table in a library or cafeteria. This Reddit post is telling us that the way to get a girl to like you is not by holding doors for her and being there for her but by burning and slapping her? What is wrong with this world?!!

TeeHee, I can sense misogynist inkels sitting miles aways from me through my laptop screen but my personality detector fails in front of a psychopathic Chad. My body, my choice inkel.

>i don't know what to do

View: https://voca.ro/1mSeZv7JgWYy

notice how she didn't immediately move her hand from the fire and she only moved it after the wax had already melted onto her hand, causing a permanent scar. (even the boyfriend commented on this)

They survive because men take the burden on.

>i don't know what to do

well in this case she did not.
i wrote an entire thread about this.
believe me, i am sure about this difference in male and female sensations.
Foids are known to skin half as thick a men. I don't doubt they feel things that way more

TeeHee, I can sense misogynist inkels sitting miles aways from me through my laptop screen but my personality detector fails in front of a psychopathic Chad. My body, my choice inkel.
When you put it that way it really puts the :feelsclown: in :feelsclown:world tbhngl

I need to get a personality that good

whore should be glad she's still alive. judging by the way she bitches she should've been getting the slap more than once before