Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boyos I found the WORLD'S BIGGEST SIMP

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
JFL WHAT THE FUCK :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It's a university professor with 14 years of experience. The university is investigating him for student claims about "muh harrassment" and he will probably lose his job for being such a dumb simp. Here's the texts he sent some of his students:

Simp1

The pic on the left is a pic of a uni building they put there for some reason lol.

Simp3

Translation:

I could say I like you a lot, in all possible ways, including that which has to do with erotism "sexual things... arrr" but I'd be hurting myself a lot (I'm very old, and unfortunately aware that, to you, I'm just a martian too far from your interests). And I'm tired of failing and ridiculing myelf and suffering for impossible love. :feelsseriously:

Simp2 1

Translation:

A teacher or p*****o is part of my traumas and my fight to keep living (the idea of suicide goes away when I'm with people like you).

I don't want to look like a perverted old man, because I'm not, but I fear that I'll inevitably end up looking like one.

I apologize to you for being honest, and, maybe, for taking licenses that I shouldn't.

It's very harsh to live with the sadness and failure next to me, every day.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, for bothering you with all this, for invading your life with my shit, that don't necessarily interest you. But I needed to tell you all this, and then, cry, because your reality and mine are parallel and will never cross.

What a simp tbh :feelswhat: :feelsseriously:

Definitely an oldcel, almost feel bad for him ngl

what did he do that's so bad?
just looks like an oldcel trying to take back what he missed out on from his youth

Definitely an oldcel, almost feel bad for him ngl
He's also married and getting cucked by his wife.

He mentions how she's going on a 2 day vacation because he can't fulfill her needs. JFL

Feel bad for him but he should've known better

He's also married and getting cucked by his wife.

He mentions how she's going on a 2 day vacation because he can't fulfill her needs. JFL
"alone" JFL
just looks like an oldcel trying to take back what he missed out on from his youth
simping

They are just innocent children you cant write to them like this :soy:

They are just innocent children you cant write to them like this :soy:
unironically what soyciety thinks. he's clearly in great suffering and the students are just getting annoying texts, but they're supposedly the victims

he's a dumb simp, but tbf society is cruel as fuck to men

We speak american here boyo.

JFL WHAT THE FUCK :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It's a university professor with 14 years of experience. The university is investigating him for student claims about "muh harrassment" and he will probably lose his job for being such a dumb simp. Here's the texts he sent some of his students:

View attachment 263621

The pic on the left is a pic of a uni building they put there for some reason lol.

View attachment 263622

Translation:

I could say I like you a lot, in all possible ways, including that which has to do with erotism "sexual things... arrr" but I'd be hurting myself a lot (I'm very old, and unfortunately aware that, to you, I'm just a martian too far from your interests). And I'm tired of failing and ridiculing myelf and suffering for impossible love. :feelsseriously:

View attachment 263623

Translation:

A teacher or p*****o is part of my traumas and my fight to keep living (the idea of suicide goes away when I'm with people like you).

I don't want to look like a perverted old man, because I'm not, but I fear that I'll inevitably end up looking like one.

I apologize to you for being honest, and, maybe, for taking licenses that I shouldn't.

It's very harsh to live with the sadness and failure next to me, every day.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, for bothering you with all this, for invading your life with my shit, that don't necessarily interest you. But I needed to tell you all this, and then, cry, because your reality and mine are parallel and will never cross.

What a simp tbh :feelswhat: :feelsseriously:
Better to be incel than cuck. All you do as a cuck is go through hoops all day

This is fucking hilarious, but also worrying.
I guess Harvey Dent was right, you either die doing some low IQ, low inhib Chad shit, or live long enough to see yourself become the vilified Incel...

the thing is its cringe as fuck. all he had to do is 1. be handsome 2. dont write stupid letters 3. say hello whats up and check if shes trying to fug him

also he should never fug his student its stupid as well

he thought women are poets and will give him pussy if he writes a cute letter lol XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDD

This is just sad honestly