Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brad vs Chad

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
Brads have to prove themselves, since they’re not quite on top, by shitting on those below them, okay. chads automatically feel secure with their position in the sexual hierarchy and therefore feel no need to assert themselves over others, okay. I find it funny how chads naturally kind of take on the role of a leader and try and lead the inferior. It’s funny how men stop competing and start helping men at a certain point in the hierarchy. Obviously not all chads are “noble” leaders, but all leaders are usually chads I’ve noticed. I wonder why. Does chad get off on helping someone inferior in a unsympathetic type of way? Maybe the ultimate form of flattery is emulation. Since competition is uneccesary, he goes for the emulation tactic to fuel his narcissism instead. He shows men how to be like himself. Idk. I look at puas and self-help folk and truly wonder if their heart is in the right place. Idk, I feel like it’s all just covert narcissism. Maybe I’m just retarded though. Idk, I’m king of deleriius right now in my defense.

Last edited:
Tbh, there is some truth in that.

So brad is like chadlite? And yes chad>all.

JFL at life when your face proportions are what determine your leadership ability :feelskek:
It's true though. chads are always the alpha of the pack.

Chad crushes us all beneath his ferocious leader cock

No way I would bow down to chad.

Just call them Chadlites

Brads are just high-tier normalfags who are close to Chad's rank on the hierarchy.