Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brain chemistry is very important

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I am fully convinced that the outcome of our life is very dependent on our brain chemistry. Every single action we perform, everything we think is influenced by it.

Most of the time I have no energy, no motivation and I am generally unable to do anything that requires effort. But sometimes I feel like I can lift a mountain for a very brief period of time. It's all because of my brain chemistry.

Now, I'm not saying we wouldn't be incels if we could fix this problem. But, we could be so much happier. Live so much more fulfilling lives, actually do things that excite us and live every minute like it's the first and last one.

But for some reason, we live in a world where everything just dulls our brains. We become slugs that just work till they deplete their energy, then go home and entertain themselves meaninglessly just to compensate for working so much.

That's why you do NoFap, bro ;)
25 year old virgin + avoidant personality disorder + recovering alcoholic that didn't drink in 1.3 years + living like a neet when not at work

add nofap to that and idk what will happen, definitely can't be good

Ugly -> Depressed -> Fucked up brain chemistry

25 year old virgin + avoidant personality disorder + recovering alcoholic that didn't drink in 1.3 years + living like a neet when not at work

add nofap to that and idk what will happen, definitely can't be good
That's were you are wrong. NoFap will help you experience pleasure from all the produtive activities that you will atually have the motivation to follow and actually better yourself. Masturbation makes you immune to most sources of pleasure and reward. Like you said, it's all about brain chemisty and fapping + whatever sick stimulation you use to fap to fucks your brain up.

Try some jewpills. Not SSRIs, I recommend NDRIs (for motivation boosting) or atypical anti-depressants. I can work like a good goy now.

I am fully convinced that the outcome of our life is very dependent on our brain chemistry. Every single action we perform, everything we think is influenced by it.

Most of the time I have no energy, no motivation and I am generally unable to do anything that requires effort. But sometimes I feel like I can lift a mountain for a very brief period of time. It's all because of my brain chemistry.

Now, I'm not saying we wouldn't be incels if we could fix this problem. But, we could be so much happier. Live so much more fulfilling lives, actually do things that excite us and live every minute like it's the first and last one.

But for some reason, we live in a world where everything just dulls our brains. We become slugs that just work till they deplete their energy, then go home and entertain themselves meaninglessly just to compensate for working so much.

Sounds like Jordan Peterson, tbh.

'If you use your positive brain paths often enough, they get stronger', etx

i'm weird about depression and brain chemistry, i like to think that nothing ever gets defective and it all works that way for a reason. depression and lack of motivation comes from bad experience and failure with trying to make things work in a certain way and in certain conditions, a real and practical mechanism is keeping you from trying it again, rather than some disease that came out of nowhere

That's why you do NoFap, bro ;)

i'm weird about depression and brain chemistry, i like to think that nothing ever gets defective and it all works that way for a reason. depression and lack of motivation comes from bad experience and failure with trying to make things work in a certain way and in certain conditions, a real and practical mechanism is keeping you from trying it again, rather than some disease that came out of nowhere
This is what I think. I don't suffer from depression, I suffer from ugliness.

But it's a two-way streets. Brain chemistry depends on objective life circumstances.

Listen, if a child gets molested and raped, his brain chemistry will be fucked up, it doesn't mean the source of the problem is brain chemistry.

If people have been nice to you and you attract women because of your face and is constantly complimented = good brain chemistry.

Explaining things like depression by brain chemistry is a joke, it's like explaining bleeding by taking a knife plunge only by internal bodily factor and forgetting about the knife injury, makes no sense

Genetics predisposition to depression plays a role, but they are called PREDISPOSITIONS for a reason, it's the environment and experiences that makes the difference. And the genetics that determines your face and body looks oc.

But it's a two-way streets. Brain chemistry depends on objective life circumstances.

Listen, if a child gets molested and raped, his brain chemistry will be fucked up, it doesn't mean the source of the problem is brain chemistry.

If people have been nice to you and you attract women because of your face and is constantly complimented = good brain chemistry.

Explaining things like depression by brain chemistry is a joke, it's like explaining bleeding by taking a knife plunge only by internal bodily factor and forgetting about the knife injury, makes no sense

Genetics predisposition to depression plays a role, but they are called PREDISPOSITIONS for a reason, it's the environment and experiences that makes the difference. And the genetics that determines your face and body looks oc.

High IQ posters in this thread. Glad you folks weren't duped by (((them))) into thinking depression is "muh chemical imbalance"

amphetaminemaxxing ftw

Has anyone here experienced wellbutrin, bupropion? I want to try

Has anyone here experienced wellbutrin, bupropion? I want to try
I took it and once it started working it gave me a significant boost of energy/motivation for about 3-5 months. Then it wore off a bit along with my mood and then it gave me a seizure. So I recommend it unless you have epilepsy.

I took it and once it started working it gave me a significant boost of energy/motivation for about 3-5 months. Then it wore off a bit along with my mood and then it gave me a seizure. So I recommend it unless you have epilepsy.

Long term effects? Maybe it desensitized your receptors? A good ideia should be to cycle it like gear, 3 mo on, 3 mo off.

I never got why incels want to be more motivated. Yeah, you find you’re able to do more stuff but I’m sure the rejection you face will bring you right down. That Donnelly Miller guy (40+ virgin autist skier) sure seems like a motivated guy who went to college and works out/skis, he’s one miserable fucker though. Why?

930L.jpg

Because he had a ratface until his late 30s and people mocked him mercilessly for it.

Even in the hoax-bullshit realm of science, there is no evidence that brain chemistry exists and huge amounts of evidence that it doesn't exist. Lol, what, hydrogen becomes self awareness, your ability to think, and a feeling of despair in the pit of your stomach? Emotions are obviously more than just our brains.

no shit our brain chemistry is literally us. you could be a starving african child but give that kid some cocaine and he'll feel like a millionaire
I never got why incels want to be more motivated. Yeah, you find you’re able to do more stuff but I’m sure the rejection you face will bring you right down. That Donnelly Miller guy (40+ virgin autist skier) sure seems like a motivated guy who went to college and works out/skis, he’s one miserable fucker though. Why?

930L.jpg

Because he had a ratface until his late 30s and people mocked him mercilessly for it.
Peep

This is why I think the real meaning of the occults use of pyramids is a reference to the invisible power of social dominance hierarchies. It has been observed that if your mind perceives you as having high status, it will produce more serotonin. There are countless other studies showing various positive physiological effects generally associated with those who are high in the pyramid and negative effects to those low in pyramid.

Our only choices is to either ascend the pyramid or find some way to hack whatever mechanism the brain uses to determine our status.

Indeed. Personality is mostly made by genes, everything about us is influenced by genes. I would say 90% is genes 10% is environment.