Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brain-damaged IT Clowns completely miss the point of a post(probably for the zillionth time)

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★

Just check out to comments to witness some good cringe. This is shit is so fucking absurd that I don't even know I should be angry or laughing. The original post, for anyone with an IQ above room temperature is about being joyful and hopeful as a kid, only to end up as a broken, miserable adult. Clowns in the comments are rambling about doing kid stuff as a grown ass man, IT members are probably manchildren as well on top of being every other possible negative adjective in the English tongue. But I will bother with a reply to comments nonetheless. No u/MDBVer2; neither Wojak, nor the original posters at r/celmates desire a Lightning McQueen blanket as a grown-ass man, do you actually possess any abstract thinking skill? And then another clown proudly announces how he likes collecting toys. Another user leaves a somewhat on-topic interesting comment but it is probably pseudo-scientific psychology garbage anyway. Remember that these are the clowns who are trying to 'mock' you.

lightning mcqueen blanket? deserves to be incel tbh
@TheBasedCel

IncelTears are dumbass faggots that act even more autistic than me, an actual autist, and then wonder why even the rest of reddit, already a known cesspool on the internet of low-status losers, hate them, too.

IncelTears are dumbass faggots that act even more autistic than me, an actual autist, and then wonder why even the rest of reddit, already a known cesspool on the internet of low-status losers, hate them, too.
They became subreddit of the day some years ago I believe and even many normies were roasting them in the announcement JFL. Was such a lifefuel.

They became subreddit of the day some years ago I believe and even many normies were roasting them in the announcement JFL. Was such a lifefuel.
I remember. It made me feel moderate warmth.

it best not to engage with their ramblings at all
they're either master gaslighting trolls or completely braindead
somehow they manage to miss the point of everything
despite being Reddit users, some seem to have awareness of the internet culture comparable to some boomers, totally oblivious -- they're the kind of people who thinks Pepe is a nazi frog because CNN told them so
they fail at recognizing obvious hyperboles or other figures of speech
I've had my posts featured there and the commenters often agreed with me, basically reworded my point, but still critized me for seemingly no reason: it seems like they don't even read the posts and just start out with the position of disagreement

despite being Reddit users
I don't really follow the despite part tbh. Redditors just steal shit and latch at trends months after they start and circlejerk them to death.They are not internet savvy at all. I mean you can say that they are better than facebook users maybe(big if) but that would be really low bar.
they fail at recognizing obvious hyperboles or other figures of speech
Yeah I noticed this countless times. They think way too literally too often and take obvious baits. But this post is something else lmao. How can you seriously think that bottom Wojak cares about Lightning McQueen or whatever? The point of the post and redditor's heads are at the two opposing edges of the universe.

It's because IT soys are manchildren themselves thus they interpret the meme as so.

GeT tHeRaPy!!!!!!!

Become a soy like us :soy::feelstastyman:

GeT tHeRaPy!!!!!!!
Just waste thousands of dollars to have a boomer tell you why none of your problems are real SWEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I saw this one too. It irked me horribly, and I genuinely thought they were joking for a second, because they missed the point by a longshot.

GeT tHeRaPy!!!!!!!
Jfl at those soycucks, they think therapy is the answer to anything that's not cosoooming and playing bing bing wahoo.

Are we even the same species with these retards?

They're so stupid

Bumping because I think this thread perfectly epitomizes IncelTear and SJWs in general.

This is what Newbielurker/Christopher Swain-Tran manages to do with everything he ever comes across.

They either can't, or won't, grasp literary devices. Ever.

I tend to go with the latter, because nobody could possibly be this stupid.

But if it's the former, they should still be rounded up and mutilated. These kinds of autists - not socially awkward incels who call themselves "autistic" - are obnoxious and should be disemboweled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back