Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braincels banned and guest 1200+

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Soon this will be the last incel board left.

There are 275 incels online, this is the first time I've seen it over 200 that I can recall

bros is there any way to salvage some of the posts on there - especially memes from imgur? Even google cache is coming up trumps....

/r/incelswithouthate still exists

/r/justbewhite <--- many posts about asian foids rejecting asian men and hooking up with white dudes

blackpillscience is great, can't remove facts

Next cucks will attack us.
This is our last stand

Next cucks will attack us.
This is our last stand
They cant cloudflare mirrordomains there is no way they can kill an international community like this. Just look at kinox.to even if they bann the site mirror domains will pop up like adds.

It will be like this:

Human whack a mole inflatable game4

They cant cloudflare mirrordomains there is no way they can kill an international community like this. Just look at kinox.to even if they bann the site mirror domains will pop up like adds.

It will be like this:

View attachment 153499
If cucks really want to get rid of us, they should start listening to us instead of shutting us down.

Also 200 IQ analysis

If cucks really want to get rid of us, they should start listening to us instead of shutting us down.

Also 200 IQ analysis
The joke is at the end of the day they all say we speak the truth i remember some thread which says "normies admitting incels are right" or something like this. Society knows exactly why we are angry and why all this shit happens they simply dont give a fuck. They want us to suffer everyone hates ugly men just look at the jews, the main reason why people hated them all through history where their looks.

I would even say the elites want this to happen just like the war in the middle east, they want an enemy the want a reason why they take away mens rights to controll them and enslave them. Now where isis is defeated they need an new enemy and just like with isis they willingly let this happen, they withdraw their troops destabilize the economy its allways the same old scam and when incels are defeated the next "threat" is created, the real threat is the goverment, its way to easy for them to get away with shit and manipulate society.

Ex Braincels lurker here. Them getting banned motivated me to sign up here.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to post of a bunch of BlackPill material on /pol?

We could be very direct there. A lot of them seem sympathetic to incels. I can’t help but think the white nationalism stuff is rooted in sexual insecurity. They literally use “cuck” as an insult. That’s pretty telling.

Ex Braincels lurker here.
iu

Them getting banned motivated me to sign up here.
fuck off were full

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to post of a bunch of BlackPill material on /pol?
8ch is dead. the other chans are honeypots. they want to keep eyes on anons.

We could be very direct there. A lot of them seem sympathetic to incels.
half are but the others are cucks. they literaly think foids dindu nuffin and kikes brainwashed them. the truth is the kikes let them off the leash and run wild.

I can’t help but think the white nationalism stuff is rooted in sexual insecurity. They literally use “cuck” as an insult. That’s pretty telling.
a nonwhite subhuman who hates whites who blanda up. how original
The joke is at the end of the day they all say we speak the truth i remember some thread which says "normies admitting incels are right" or something like this. Society knows exactly why we are angry and why all this shit happens they simply dont give a fuck. They want us to suffer everyone hates ugly men just look at the jews, the main reason why people hated them all through history where their looks.

yeah whites hated kikes bc they looked like rats not bc they were destabilizin there nations

14fd2e0964d18f4a8543e6992bd7920b

or bc kikes betrayed nations like openin the doors to muslims so they could conquer spain

I would even say the elites want this to happen just like the war in the middle east, they want an enemy the want a reason why they take away mens rights to controll them and enslave them. Now where isis is defeated they need an new enemy and just like with isis they willingly let this happen, they withdraw their troops destabilize the economy its allways the same old scam and when incels are defeated the next "threat" is created, the real threat is the goverment, its way to easy for them to get away with shit and manipulate society.
this comment is smart but does not make up for promotin jewish lies

Last edited:
That means more cucktears users will be lurking here, wish they would fuck off

They literally use “cuck” as an insult. That’s pretty telling.
Shouldn't it be like that? I mean I don't think cuck is something a boyfriend or a husband want be told.

This forum will be taken down very soon; the next shooting is already staged to blame incels and all that; incels are nothing but people to be used as tool to blame for everything by propaganda, nothing more

bros is there any way to salvage some of the posts on there - especially memes from imgur? Even google cache is coming up trumps....

Archive.org

Archive.org

Last edited:
Shouldn't it be like that? I mean I don't think cuck is something a boyfriend or a husband want be told.

Using “cuck” in the context of an immigration debate is what is telling. Being okay with immigrants in now way means you’re also okay with them fucking your woman. White nationalists just immediately go there though.

That suggests that sexual insecurity is a big motivator for white nationalists (at least those that wholeheartedly use the term “cuck”)

I think that very soon all incel subreddits will be purged from Reddit, and we will have no choice but to make our last stand here. One of the great things of incels.co is that it cannot be taken down by the effort of butthurt roasties and numales.

Using “cuck” in the context of an immigration debate is what is telling. Being okay with immigrants in now way means you’re also okay with them fucking your woman. White nationalists just immediately go there though.

That suggests that sexual insecurity is a big motivator for white nationalists (at least those that wholeheartedly use the term “cuck”)
"your woman"

If a woman was "ours" - if we had a foid - we wouldn't be incels in the first place you faggot. I personally don't care whether the foids out there get enriched or not.

JFL! No incel talks like that. Fakecel out!