Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Braincels has fallen

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
its being brigaded as we speak a bunch of teenage foids are actually posting ass shots and flatout attention whoring and baiting to incels on the sub to try and get it banned

Last edited:
it is over 4 reddit cuckcels

Brainletcels more like. Full of low IQ cucks and normies.

cuckddit was gonna ban that sub sooner or later anyways

its being brigaded as we speak a bunch of teenage foids are actually posting ass shots on the sub to try and get it banned
Better check it out :feelsohh:

If we didn't already have a million reasons why we don't allow foids here, now we have a million and one.

Please tell me you saved some of the photos?

I don't care about that sub. I got permabanned there ages ago by their female mod. I don't know why anyone bothers to post there. It doesn't even come close to what r/incels used to be.

Don't worry, braincels will find a way to assure themselves that this is the white man's fault. That's what they do.

I left this shithole long time ago

its being brigaded as we speak a bunch of teenage foids are actually posting ass shots and flatout attention whoring and baiting to incels on the sub to try and get it banned
It´s a lost realm.
Those who cherished it in the past, shall sink in sorrow knowing what it has become.

:f:

From 11 years on chans I know only one truth. Reddit is the name of the enemy. It can burn to the ground tomorrow, I don't care.

Teenagers brigading incel subs is just a brutal reminder that world is getting more and more cucked

>browsing reddit

We should raid inceltears and get them banned by constantly spamming gore images on there

Apart from incels.co are there any decent incel places?

Just saw their modpost, theyre looking for new mods but teenagers and women are excluded, whoever is running that place seems based

Well. That escalated quickly.

From 11 years on chans I know only one truth. Reddit is the name of the enemy. It can burn to the ground tomorrow, I don't care.

Reddit is, on a technical level, a good forum building platform. Problem is the cucks who run it. I wish for nothing more than reddit to burn to the ground and a better version to rise up

Why would anybody even post on there, when this place exists?

Wow I am sooooo shocked
tenor.gif