Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brainwashmaxx theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
So the other day ı readed a article about fighting addictions via brainwashing during sleep
Basically scientists put 30 children in a facility
All of them are addicted to biting their fingernails and they cant be stopped
When children fall asleep the scientists play a tape that says ''I don't like biting my fingers,they are too hot and disgusting'' etc something like that
This repeats for over a month
And do you know what happens ?
25 of the kids stop biting their nails and think biting nails is disgusting,3 other children stop biting finger nails after 2 weeks of extra brainwashing
3 kids never stop biting their nails

Can we also wash our adult brains with this ?
We can play a tape that says ''I have a wonderful girlfriend a great group of friends,ı am full of hope and life is good'' or some shit like that over and over again while sleeping
And trick ourselves into believing it maybe
İt might be fake but as long as ı don't need to remember the fact ı am a mentally retarded loner virgin
I think thats ok

well that's what's happening everyday when people consume the same media religiously , the only difference is that people are '''conscience''' in the day time
so if you wanna brainwash them you gotta get a grip on those big techs

So the other day ı readed a article about fighting addictions via brainwashing during sleep
Basically scientists put 30 children in a facility
All of them are addicted to biting their fingernails and they cant be stopped
When children fall asleep the scientists play a tape that says ''I don't like biting my fingers,they are too hot and disgusting'' etc something like that
This repeats for over a month
And do you know what happens ?
25 of the kids stop biting their nails and think biting nails is disgusting,3 other children stop biting finger nails after 2 weeks of extra brainwashing
3 kids never stop biting their nails

Can we also wash our adult brains with this ?
We can play a tape that says ''I have a wonderful girlfriend a great group of friends,ı am full of hope and life is good'' or some shit like that over and over again while sleeping
And trick ourselves into believing it maybe
İt might be fake but as long as ı don't need to remember the fact ı am a mentally retarded loner virgin
I think thats ok
No that's just literal cope and wilful delusion. But it's understandable to want to cope.

I thought you were going to say we could brainwash a foid and make her fuck with us.

But the thing you said is pure cope

I bet this could help me stop biting my nails though

yeah that's why affirmations exist on youtube. I need affirmation that says I am giga chad I fuck stacies all day I creampie JB lolis I will have big family chad sons virgin daughters can anybody do it? no curries pls your accent sucks

Mumbo jumbo bullshit here. A one eyed witch doctor leading the blind.