Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Branch Davidians are the biggest cucks ever

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I started watching this "Waco" series about the David Koresh standoff. I can barely get through it, I cant believe the level of "born-again Christian" Chad this dude had, to convince dozens of cucks that he is a prophet with a MULLET, and that the cucks would be fulfilled if they became celibates, as he took their wives and children in a compound and impregnated as many of them as possible, because he is just better.

If the government did anything right, it was to respond to these degenerates with grenades and machine guns. They deserved this bloodbath.

Last edited:
Cope, Dravidians are moggers

edit: (penislossus)

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cucked motherfuckers

And the women just went along with it without question.

But men and women are equal right?

Women can think individually right?

Download

david koresh kinda reminds me of younger weird al lol

I have more regard for them than I do for guys who throw online hussy fits and play video games like children.

What's wrong with mullets?

He's not even Jewish ethnically. He's a redneck (birth name Vernon Wayne Howell ). He was raised by a single teen mom. He legally changed his name "for publicity and business purposes." By taking the name of David Koresh, he was "professing himself to be the spiritual descendant of King David, a messianic figure carrying out a divinely commissioned errand.

I agree with you about the stupidity but the way they reacted wasn't the proper way.
Imagine if we a blackpill incel community and the government raided us and ended up burning us to death. :lul: ( We are already seen as a cult by normies )

I agree with you about the stupidity but the way they reacted wasn't the proper way.
Imagine if we a blackpill incel community and the government raided us and ended up burning us to death. :lul: ( We are already seen as a cult by normies )
The thing is though there will ALWAYS be a large number of incels in the world at any given moment, but rarely a false messiah successfully building a harem. The government set a stone-cold precedent that if you pull this shit, you will get terminated with extreme prejudice. We AREN'T a fucking cult. We would never meetup into a compound. We are proudly leaderless. Part of being blackpilled is knowing your place in the world. A beta uprising is an IT-tier fantasy.

Last edited:
Their leader was a Chad

He is the best guy to shorten shotguns in Texas!

Let your wife get impregnated by a cult leader theory

Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast