Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brands you hate?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I hate Canada goose. Seeing it everywhere during the winter time is very triggering. It's comedic how common it is to see, and it's usually middle class or poor people wearing it, rich people have better ways to show wealth like with their car or house than blowing 1k on a damn coat

I wonder if all these people I see with Canada Goose really dropped 1k on a jacket or if there is some huge black market for them

VLONE and Bape after Nigo left

i dont hate but i remember when i went to university and learned what the goose 1k coat brand was. i thought it was insane

I know what bathing ape is but no fucking idea what that first one is.
Some faggot from New York puts shitty screen printed graphics that says "VLONE" on a Gildan blank and charges 200$

i dont hate but i remember when i went to university and learned what the goose 1k coat brand was. i thought it was insane
Actually rich people don't wear it

It's always middle class or lower trying to pretend to be rich, same thing with iPhones

Actually rich people don't wear it
i didnt say that but i saw a lot of people wearing it. meanwhile i was fine wearing the coat that didnt fit my father that i dont even know how much cost

People who are actually wealthy won't let others notice it

People who are actually wealthy won't let others notice it
JFL they definitely will, but in actually rich terms like a car or house, not some shitty 1 grand

Supreme, adias, anything normans wear

Some faggot from New York puts shitty screen printed graphics that says "VLONE" on a Gildan blank and charges 200$
View attachment 262704
The quality of the shit on the site literally does look like something they made off CustomInk jfl. I also hate that Anti Social Club shit they and Bape carry

It's always middle class or lower trying to pretend to be rich, same thing with iPhones
Jfl what phones do rich people have then? Premium Samsung phones are about as expensive

The quality of the shit on the site literally does look like something they made off CustomInk jfl. I also hate that Anti Social Club shit they and Bape carry

Jfl what phones do rich people have then? Premium Samsung phones are about as expensive
I mean they might have an iPhone but it's never used as a bragging right

Thinking $1000 is alot is retarded and just exposes how poor you are, it's just a huge waste of money and nothing more

FUCK ASSC BRUH

I mean they might have an iPhone but it's never used as a bragging right
This I agree with

Thinking $1000 is alot is retarded and just exposes how poor you are, it's just a huge waste of money and nothing more
Well $1k wouldn't be considered a lot to a rich person so they wouldn't have any regrets about spending that on a whim. I am curious about all the middle class people dropping that on a jacket though

This I agree with

Well $1k wouldn't be considered a lot to a rich person so they wouldn't have any regrets about spending that on a whim. I am curious about all the middle class people dropping that on a jacket though
1k isn't alot of money in general. It's nothing. But even then rich people tend to know the value of money and know that, even though 1k isn't alot, it's a huge waste to just spend it on one coat or something

All hypebeast brands and brands that make the types of clothing that whores wear.

1k isn't alot of money in general. It's nothing. But even then rich people tend to know the value of money and know that, even though 1k isn't alot, it's a huge waste to just spend it on one coat or something
Sure most rich people are smart enough not to spend outside their means, but I doubt dropping $1k on a jacket which will last you for years is outside the means of anyone making over 70k, let alone someone rich. I don't think people are penny pinching their way to the Hamptons

Every fake up brand

Idc about brands tbh

Ralph Polo, horrible polo shirts. Supreme, horrible designs. The problem is that people automatically think the higher the price for the product, the quality will be good JFL. Most of the clothes from every company is made in Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

Hypebeast/wigger brands are my least favorite. I can tolerate a couple items from those brands but not really at the same time.
I wonder if all these people I see with Canada Goose really dropped 1k on a jacket or if there is some huge black market for them
I moved up north recently and I wondered the same. My general area is also mostly lower middle class (but also a college town) with some nice areas far and in between, yet I see a metric fuckton of people with Canada Goose jackets (and it's not even the likely wealthy exchange students wearing them 75% of the time). I honestly they look very comfortable to wear because the area I'm in drops to the negatives sometimes, but fuck paying $1,200 for one of those. I'd pay maybe $600 or $700 top dollar for a really, really good jacket.
All hypebeast brands and brands that make the types of clothing that whores wear.
I fucking hate those too. Supreme, Bape, Vlone, etc. All that shit is cringy as hell and whores do indeed wear those. Giant red flag for me if I became Chad one day, I'd just avoid all holes who dress like hypebeasts or wear hypebeast clothing.

apple products are extremely overrated and overpriced but idc enough to actually hate them, i just think it's very stupid of people to support business practices that are aimed completely against them. take the 999$ tablet stand for example.

Valve, ea, Microsoft,