Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brave woman courageously tells her story of how she was assaulted by Louis CK

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
https://www.someecards.com/entertainment/celebrities/laura-silverman-louis-ck-masturbated-in-front-of-her/

incel4life said:
https://www.someecards.com/entertainment/celebrities/laura-silverman-louis-ck-masturbated-in-front-of-her/

"Assault" & "Rape" accusations when you're subhuman, but romantic & masculine when above an 8

Didn't she(Laura Silverman) specifically said that she doesn't consider herself a victim and that it wasn't assault?

[font=lining-numerals, Georgia, Times,]"She also noted that she and Louis C.K. had briefly dated and been intimate shortly before the cross country trip. She does not see herself as a victim."[/font]

[font=lining-numerals, Georgia, Times,]LMFAO! SO IT WAS JUST A CRY FOR ATTENTION[/font]

new-headshot.jpg

If this guy asked these femoids to masturbate in front of them, would it be sexual assault?

Lol what? So, Laura Silverman and Louis CK dated, separated, and then were on a cross country trip together where they stayed in the same room. Louis CK tells her "I jack off every morning, you can wait outside or do whatever, but I'm going to jack off." That's...not even that bad. It's a bit odd, but if they were together for a point...

Attention whoring at its finest, I guess Laura would do anything to get on the same level of popularity/fame as her sister.

She was asked a stupid question about if a guy jerked off in front of her, and she brought up Louis Cuck.

It's an attention whore move... now she's playing the 'Oh, the horrors of girls suffering through this!' garbage. But, it was a less flagrant one, at least.

The real issue here, which will never be addressed, is that this is the shit all women do to get celebrity status. And now they're crying rape when it's socially acceptable. Instead of doing the obvious moral thing if you actually want to stop this 'rape'... not waiting years and decades outing these guys before they deal with thousands of women.

Grotesque said:
The real issue here, which will never be addressed, is that this is the shit all women do to get celebrity status. And now they're crying rape when it's socially acceptable. Instead of doing the obvious moral thing if you actually want to stop this 'rape'... not waiting years and decades outing these guys before they deal with thousands of women.

It sounds harsh, but this isn't going to stop until women do something. When an executive says "fuck me to get this part" or however it goes down, women are going to have to put their career(s) in jeopardy and do their best to out him, then and there. This isn't a case of "all men are pigs" or "all men like to rape." It's that people in positions of power can use their power for sexual favors.

Fuark I jerked off In front of a girl in a similar situation myself xD

Notice how nearly all the men accused of rape are generally balding, bloated-face jews. The supreme untermensch.