Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel brazil gamer finally rises up and kills femoid and films her dead body

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
gamers have finally had enough, fuck women

Chilling moment gamer confesses to ‘killing female rival he met online after filming sick video of her body’ (thesun.co.uk)

>This is the chilling moment a gamer confesses to killing a female rival he met online after filming a sick video of her bloodied body.

Guilherme Alves Costa, 18, allegedly stabbed 19-year-old Ingrid Oliveira Bueno da Silva to death at his home.

The student said "how wonderful" and chuckled during the footage, then shared the gruesome video on WhatsApp. And in another video he confesses to the killing, saying "I really killed her".

Guilherme fled the scene and police were called when his brother arrived home and found the bloodied young woman, whom he did not know, lying unconscious on the floor.
The suspect is reported to have called his family to tell them he would commit suicide. However, his brother allegedly talked him out of it, encouraging him to hand himself in to the police instead, which he did.

He was then arrested for killing professional gamer Ingrid in the neighbourhood of Pirituba in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on February 22.

During his arrest, Guilherme was asked why he committed the crime, to which he replied: “I wanted to.”

Ingrid went by the nickname Sol and played the game Call of Duty: Mobile professionally for the team FBI E-Sports. The suspect played on another team, Gamers Elite, under the nickname Flashlight. It is believed the two met during online games a month prior to the crime.

In an extensive note explaining why he killed Ingrid, Guilherme complained about being tired with life, not having any goals, and not getting on with people in general.

During questioning at the police station, Guilherme told officers that the victim had “crossed (his) path” and that he had been planning the crime for two weeks.

He also said he had written a 52-page book to explain his motive. The police obtained a copy of the document, which they are looking into as part of the investigation.

Last edited:
Imagine if she was a Twitch streamer and the murderer recorded this live for all her simps to see...

Last edited:
He was probably like "You think this is a game????"
And she answered "Yeah, we are literally gaming"

I read a part of his manifesto. Nigga can barely write in portuguese and thinks he's a genius or something, he's clearly mentally retarded, should've killed himself, way better than shitzilian prisons.

probably reincarnated as an incel male
The based chad who killed her leveled up to sainthood, we have to free mah nigga and break him out of the shithole brazillian prison

gamers have finally had enough, fuck women

Chilling moment gamer confesses to ‘killing female rival he met online after filming sick video of her body’ (thesun.co.uk)

>This is the chilling moment a gamer confesses to killing a female rival he met online after filming a sick video of her bloodied body.

Guilherme Alves Costa, 18, allegedly stabbed 19-year-old Ingrid Oliveira Bueno da Silva to death at his home.

The student said "how wonderful" and chuckled during the footage, then shared the gruesome video on WhatsApp. And in another video he confesses to the killing, saying "I really killed her".

Guilherme fled the scene and police were called when his brother arrived home and found the bloodied young woman, whom he did not know, lying unconscious on the floor.
The suspect is reported to have called his family to tell them he would commit suicide. However, his brother allegedly talked him out of it, encouraging him to hand himself in to the police instead, which he did.

He was then arrested for killing professional gamer Ingrid in the neighbourhood of Pirituba in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on February 22.

During his arrest, Guilherme was asked why he committed the crime, to which he replied: “I wanted to.”

Ingrid went by the nickname Sol and played the game Call of Duty: Mobile professionally for the team FBI E-Sports. The suspect played on another team, Gamers Elite, under the nickname Flashlight. It is believed the two met during online games a month prior to the crime.

In an extensive note explaining why he killed Ingrid, Guilherme complained about being tired with life, not having any goals, and not getting on with people in general.

During questioning at the police station, Guilherme told officers that the victim had “crossed (his) path” and that he had been planning the crime for two weeks.

He also said he had written a 52-page book to explain his motive. The police obtained a copy of the document, which they are looking into as part of the investigation.

can you drop the manifesto in this thread in english?
I only read a part on 4chan, some guy dropped there, he was comparing people to cars, lol.

He says >"We humans are like cars our creation basically depends on the drivers who drive us ,,. our adult life is marked by the amount of crashes or care and maintenance that the driver did to me.

When I have beat marks, there is a possible option that is to go to a cafeteria and choose the snack according to my interests, that means knowledge. Searching for knowledge, I can build up the beatings of the bodywork little by little, search for the right people, know how to accomplish goals.

I have full awareness of mental faculties.

You are also like a car."

This but written in awful portuguese, he is an illiterate monkey

SOURCE: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309674549/#q309680220

So you'll simps to simps? Then that'll make you a gigasimp.
I wouldn't pay a foid anything as you know they would not support this. It would be one of ours that would be recording the reactions of the simps that realized the whore they paid thousands to the last few days or weeks or a little less than a month ago is getting brutally murdered and they're forced to watch.

Imagine all the spam in the chat like
"NO! STOP!"
"YOU'RE HURTING MY FUTURE WIFE!"
"SHE DON'T DESERVE THIS!"
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"
"YOU'RE HURTING HER!"
"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE! SHE'S DYING!"

Just the thought is making a huge smile on my face.

Imagine if she was a Twitch streamer and the murderer recorded this live for all her simps to see...
ULTRA KILL :feelskek:

Man...
This feels like the Bianca shit all over again.

Last edited:
I read a part of his manifesto. Nigga can barely write in portuguese and thinks he's a genius or something, he's clearly mentally retarded, should've killed himself, way better than shitzilian prisons.
Very true. I've seen some horrific shit that happens in those Brazilian prisons. The guards just leave the prisoners to it and the prisoners 'jellify' your arms if they don't like you i.e. pull your arms through the bars of the cell you're in and hold them straight while another prisoner smashes them with a wooden bat in multiple places. Then they grab your arms and shake your arms about until they look like jelly. Nasty shit.

Seen another one where a snitch got his hands and face cut off and was still alive screaming as they were fucking with him :cryfeels:

The based chad who killed her leveled up to sainthood, we have to free mah nigga and break him out of the shithole brazillian prison
was he even an incel?

I only read a part on 4chan, some guy dropped there, he was comparing people to cars, lol.

SOURCE: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309674549/#q309680220
fuarking caging @ this rn

also thoughts on this
Costa reportedly shared a video of the attack on WhatsApp with multiple people, including esports organization Gamer's Elite. He is also said to have sent a PDF with messages "of hatred against Christians and makes a nod to terrorism," according to a translated Instagram post from the Call of Duty Mobile organization.

fuarking caging @ this rn

also thoughts on this
Costa reportedly shared a video of the attack on WhatsApp with multiple people, including esports organization Gamer's Elite. He is also said to have sent a PDF with messages "of hatred against Christians and makes a nod to terrorism," according to a translated Instagram post from the Call of Duty Mobile organization.
First reports was that he was fucking her and after the sex he asked her help to kill some christian pastors, after she denied, he chimped out. Maybe is real, why was she in the house of some random nigger she met on the internet anyways?

a plaster on that sex toy and it'll be as good as new.

was he even an incel?
see:
First reports was that he was fucking her and after the sex he asked her help to kill pastors, after she denied, he chimped out. Maybe is real, why was she in the house of some random nigger she met on the internet anyways?
i guess having lower iq as a nigger makes you more low inhib, how the fuck does he get a girl to come over to his house

He don't talk nothing with nothing, his ideas are totally disconnected from each other.

He and the foid were planning to kill christians, and people are acting as the foid was innocent.

He said he and his ''army'' could kill all the christians and it was better for them to obey him. JFL at thinking you can kill 90% of the population

my life is like a video game trying hard to beat the stage all while i'm still collecting coins
Leave a vote and commenterino on my poll amico mio :feelsLightsaber:

see:

i guess having lower iq as a nigger makes you more low inhib, how the fuck does he get a girl to come over to his house
He was dark triadmaxxed, and this girl was not his first, he already had a GF in the past.

JBB is law here

He was dark triadmaxxed, and this girl was not his first, he already had a GF in the past.

JBB is law here
i guess he talking about killing christians to foids made them wet, but the foids always thought he was just an edgy larper

i guess he talking about killing christians to foids made them wet, but the foids always thought he was just an edgy larper
He probably is schizo and has some sort of narcisism and sociopaty or psichopaty, this guy was already dark triadmaxxed, i think thats why he could get 1 GF in the past and fuck this foid.

And the foid already knew him since january, but on the day of the shooting, she refused to go with him and cancelled the pact they made, them he killed her.

But I don't doubt he was doing this for fame and making foids wet, because he clearly not explained clearly reasons to justify his hate against christians, I read the book till page 30, and there is nothing justifying his hate

high iq. you should've done this instead of the brazilian

Burn the coal pay the toll

Bluepillers: 212

He don't talk nothing with nothing, his ideas are totally disconnected from each other.

He and the foid were planning to kill christians, and people are acting as the foid was innocent.

He said he and his ''army'' could kill all the christians and it was better for them to obey him. JFL at thinking you can kill 90% of the population
Lol, imagine if they both actually go DK.
Don't worry she'll respawn
Oh, no. It's definitely over for her.

Last edited:
Good decision making again from a foid.

Attachments

• 5 feet 11 inches.png
    5 feet 11 inches.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 96
Is this guy actually considered black in Brazil or have you guys spent too much time on 4chan? He looks like Neymar's color/pheno and Neymar doesn't consider himself black. Aren't there actual black people like Willian in Brazil?

Based braziliancel
GAMERS RISE UP
They all do...

But no one asked
Why is she wearing clothing?
OH NO D: :feelshehe:

Last edited:
BASED:feelsokman: Well done legend.

:feelsLightsaber:keep crying lurkers:feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
3CEC600E 9FE5 4B87 8C1F D61ECF7D3205

Someone should hand him this phone

I saw this first on theync and all the simps were really butthurt that a "hot" e-thot was murdered and they were commenting rape threats to the guy who killed her and wanted to see him brutally executed:feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, even gore sites are infected by whiteknighting soyddit cucks.

I saw this first on theync and all the simps were really butthurt that a "hot" e-thot was murdered and they were commenting rape threats to the guy who killed her and wanted to see him brutally executed:feelskek::feelskek:
One of the reasons I don't use ync anymore. Fucking disgusting cucks

Just spend the rest of your life in a Brazilian prison bro !
Worse fate than suicide

He will get love letters in prison.

I read city of god, FUCK going to prison in Brazil

Oh my GOSH! There is so much wrong to unpack here!

#stopviolenceagainstwomen
#fightmisogyny
#fightthepatriarchy
#believeallwomen
#defendallwomen
#toxicmasculinity
#cancelmen
#cancelvideogames
#shutdownincels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2