It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike
You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline
thank you for worrying about me man,thank you really.

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Wizard
-
Brazil and Hungary are in my good books for stuff like this (Hungary defunded gender studies).

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here
Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel
Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh
Sure but you said you aren't in the west. Therefore you would be safe from Jews... unless you lived in Israel (only 60% something Jewish, plenty of nonjews but wouldn't recommend)

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
Latin America is third world but is plagued by first world feminism. Seems like the west exports feminism to these countries to keep them unstable and rife for further exploitation.

allbluee

allbluee

Knajjd fancclub leader since 2017-wanna join? PM m
-
@Mainländer opinion?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-

True tbh turks are based IMO.

Sadness

Sadness

face > everything else
-
Trump needs to learn from Bolsonaro.

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Feminism should be considered a mental disease.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
We need more based fashcels in power tbh.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Finally an uncucked leader

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Commander
-

LOL i was about to say this. no one in turkey is gonna get mad at you for talking shit about jews :lul::lul:

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
That's awesome :feelskek::feelskek:

Boiiboii69

Boiiboii69

Recruit
-
Fuck kik3s

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
-
Who is kikes?