Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazil removing references to feminism from textbooks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike

It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike
You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline

You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline
thank you for worrying about me man,thank you really.

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here

Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel

Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel
Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh

Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh

Sure but you said you aren't in the west. Therefore you would be safe from Jews... unless you lived in Israel (only 60% something Jewish, plenty of nonjews but wouldn't recommend)

Latin America is third world but is plagued by first world feminism. Seems like the west exports feminism to these countries to keep them unstable and rife for further exploitation.

True tbh turks are based IMO.

Trump needs to learn from Bolsonaro.

Feminism should be considered a mental disease.

We need more based fashcels in power tbh.

Finally an uncucked leader

LOL i was about to say this. no one in turkey is gonna get mad at you for talking shit about jews :lul::lul:

That's awesome :feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck kik3s

Who is kikes?