[Serious] Brazilcels explain please

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I keep seeing females like these.
1573246070562-png.166619

Literal pure European blood. What the hell?
I thought Brazil was full of black people, natives and mulattos.
I've been seeing a lot of females that speak in the Brazilian ghetto Portuguese and their location is Brazil meaning they're (of course) Brazilians.
If this is truly how Brazil is then what the hell, I will most likely go there. ( Of course I won't try anything with the female I posted above since mogs me and will send a favela gang my way to kill a stinky inkwell. )

But seriously how many of these Euros are there in Brazil?
Or I have been looking at a select few, so that they're in the small thousands among Brazilians.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
There are white latinos. It's a minority though

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
I don't know bro but i wanna fuck her brains out

Toadman

Toadman

Wizard
-
The neck :feelshaha: reminds me of bianca:feelshaha: hopefully she will follow the same path

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
The neck :feelshaha: reminds me of bianca:feelshaha: hopefully she will follow the same path
Jfl we will see her on deathaddict or any similar website being shot 50000 times by favela gangsters.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
Any white latino majority areas in Brazil?
Or are they all gated communities that I cannot enter lol.
Of course you can find many whites in the rich areas. But i can't really point out where are those , You will need to wait for a poster with more knowledge , Some neighbor hoods in Sao Paulo

Y

yeshuallah

Enjoy the decline
-
@Brazilian Sigma @BrazilianLambda @Brazilian_Incel @KilluminoidBR @Mainländer @wizardcel @Shigechi

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Stuck uunts like those give me desire to take hammer and do nothing to them

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
Not a Brazilcel, but I've heard even the poor worthless ethnic favela foids only want either white chad or ethnic thug.

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
South Brazil. A lot of white immigrants there. Brazil has tens of millions whites, it was an European (Portuguese) colony after all and their Emperor was a blond guy, their president right now is a white guy.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
South Brazil. A lot of white immigrants there. Brazil has tens of millions whites, it was an European (Portuguese) colony after all and their Emperor was a blond guy, their president right now is a white guy.
Yeah but the Portuguese are mostly mixed trash disgusting.
Thanks for the information.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
I always have been confused about this too, same, same with Portugal and Spain, how come you get very tan people then you get people who look like they could be Scottish

Y

yeshuallah

Enjoy the decline
-
Wait aren't you Brazilian?

You're a squid.
yes bro, but i dont live in 'cool' part of brazil (south/southeast).

i don't like ppl from the south/southeast IRL as they always treat me like shit, fuck them tbh.

In Brazil, to be considered white you just need to have a white skin, even if your father is black you are still considered white if your skin is white enough

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Brazil is very plural in terms of race.

In the North region you have tons of people with Native American Ancestry and some blacks and whites, but the latter, likely not pure.

The Northeast region is probably the most mixed one, but you do get pure blacks (mainly in Bahia) and whites (some in Ceará and other states - the vast majority is not pure though).

The Central-East region has more white people than the two aforementioned ones but it also has way more native blood than the South or Southeast

The Southeast region already has plenty of whites. Pure ones as a tiny minority and lots of almost pure ones, mainly of Portuguese and Italian Ancestry.

Here in the Southern region you get the greatest amount of whites, in some small colonial towns there is even a lot of pure ones. German, Italian, Portuguese and to a lesser degree Polish are the main ancestries.

The vast majority of Brazilian whites are not pure in general though. I have seen plenty of DNA tests from Brazil and I only ever saw two 100% European results, both from the Southern region.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Proud lolicon
-

In the North region you have tons of people with Native American Ancestry and some blacks and whites, but the latter, likely not pure.

The Northeast region is probably the most mixed one, but you do get pure blacks (mainly in Bahia) and whites (some in Ceará and other states - the vast majority is not pure though).

The Central-East region has more white people than the two aforementioned ones but it also has way more native blood than the South or Southeast

The Southeast region already has plenty of whites. Pure ones as a tiny minority and lots of almost pure ones, mainly of Portuguese and Italian Ancestry.

Here in the Southern region you get the greatest amount of whites, in some small colonial towns there is even a lot of pure ones. German, Italian, Portuguese and to a lesser degree Polish are the main ancestries.

The vast majority of Brazilian whites are not pure in general though. I have seen plenty of DNA tests from Brazil and I only ever saw two 100% European results, both from the Southern region.
This. I get daily suifuels here in the south though. Everyone mogs me.
View attachment 166619

I've been seeing a lot of females that speak in the Brazilian ghetto Portuguese and their location is Brazil meaning they're (of course) Brazilians.
If this is truly how Brazil is then what the hell, I will most likely go there. ( Of course I won't try anything with the female I posted above since mogs me and will send a favela gang my way to kill a stinky inkwell. )

Or I have been looking at a select few, so that they're in the small thousands among Brazilians.
Cute white females. I wish I could get one of those. I live in the south, so I see females who look like that everyday. They want nothing to do with me though.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Recruit
-
View attachment 166619

Im brazilian and i can confirm that. Brazil has a huge giant amount of races, because many countries came here in the past (lots of european ones included), but we are still a country where girls care sooo much about looks and status, so we have nothing. They are all fucking chad or favela thugs.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
There are plenty white women like this here in Brazil, although they are not 100% white almost of the time. Of course, you will not have any chance with them if you're not Chad or very rich; keep in mind that those girls usually are from the high middle class or the rich class. If you want to play greencard game, you will have more luck with brown/light skinned girls that come from poor areas.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
Her looksmatch had ropes with a thin thread

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
Im brazilian and i can confirm that. Brazil has a huge giant amount of races, because many countries came here in the past (lots of european ones included), but we are still a country where girls care sooo much about looks and status, so we have nothing. They are all fucking chad or favela thugs.

how bad are japanese brazilian foids, are they like their sisters in the states who marry 2x outside of their race(specifically white)?

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
Alright thanks for the information provided above by Braziliancels.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
likely not pure.
Yeah calling her "pure" was an exaggeration, I called her pure since she's those one of a kind Brazilians you see. In the Netherlands Brazilians are seen as mulattos or blacks.

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
-
I've met plenty of Brazilian people who look like they could be Europeans too. In Latin America you find a lot of white people in the rich areas and almost none in the poor areas. The same thing in Argentina, in some places you feel like in Europe, and some cities look very european as well, you should consider Argentina more than Brazil.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
I've met plenty of Brazilian people who look like they could be Europeans too. In Latin America you find a lot of white people in the rich areas and almost none in the poor areas. The same thing in Argentina, in some places you feel like in Europe, and some cities look very european as well, you should consider Argentina more than Brazil.
Yeah I knew about Argentina but not about Brazil.
I'm on /int/ 24/7 and see Argentinians arguing about if they're white or not against Americans.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
how bad are japanese brazilian foids, are they like their sisters in the states who marry 2x outside of their race(specifically white)?
The Japanese are already mixing with other races, unlike the Chinese, who still mostly intermarry.

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
-
I'm on /int/ 24/7 and see Argentinians arguing about if they're white or not against Americans.
Argentinians, just like other latins, are extremely insecure about their nationality and are obsessed with these topics, you see them arguing all the time about being true europeans and more bs.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
Argentinians, just like other latins, are extremely insecure about their nationality and are obsessed with these topics, you see them arguing all the time about being true europeans and more bs.
I honestly don't care if I'm considered white or not, I used to care though lol.
Not anymore though.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
The Japanese are already mixing with other races, unlike the Chinese, who still mostly intermarry.
WAIT THERE ARE CHINESE BRAZILIANS:feelswow:

are they like in the US where they somewhat integrate(exp. adopt first names of host country, for example, chinese people in America named John or Steve or chinese Brazilians named Joao or Paolo)

Also are they more recent immigrants or are there some old timers too(before 1950)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-

are they like in the US where they somewhat integrate(exp. adopt first names of host country, for example, chinese people in America named John or Steve or chinese Brazilians named Joao or Paolo)

Also are they more recent immigrants or are there some old timers too(before 1950)
Most are recent immigrants and have Chinese names, but I've seen a bunch with Brazilian first names.

Also, Chinese immigrants here have a lot of kids. I guess they're glad they escaped the one child policy.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Why is that surprising? There's also a sizeable Japanese community in Peru.
View attachment 166619

I met a couple of Brazilians during a summer program at Harvard, they had pretty pale white skin and were rich as fuck. One of them wore a Piaget.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
Why is that surprising? There's also a sizeable Japanese community in Peru.

I met a couple of Brazilians during a summer program at Harvard, they had pretty pale white skin and were rich as fuck. One of them wore a Piaget.
Tbh while most Brazilians in US are pardos, they seem to be lighter skinned due to being from a more well off family or have a gringo parent
Jesus i would fuck the shit out of her

wtf are japs doing in brazil
As early economic immigrants I believ

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Temp. Banned
-
I've noticed the same thing from looking at egirl accounts on instathot.
A ton of these qt white e-girls are Brazilian:
screenshot_20191009-154445_instagram-jpg.166656

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Jesus i would fuck the shit out of her

wtf are japs doing in brazil
They began migrating to Peru in the late 1800s, and a lot of them stayed there throughout the Sino-Japanese wars and WW2.

You've heard of Nobu, right? It's a chain of high-end Japanese-Peruvian restaurants.

The President of Peru in the 90s was a ricecel by the name of Alberto Fujimori. He's now rotting in prison for corruption.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
They began migrating to Peru in the late 1800s, and a lot of them stayed there throughout the Sino-Japanese wars and WW2.

You've heard of Nobu, right? It's a chain of high-end Japanese-Peruvian restaurants.

The President of Peru in the 90s was a ricecel by the name of Alberto Fujimori. He's now rotting in prison for corruption.
:feelswhere: interesting.I didn't know that japanese had imigrated at all.

Also what did the president do?

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Recruit
-
Tom Brady’s wife is Brazilian but she’s white.

And I knew a white Stacy from college who was from Brazil too.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Any white latino majority areas in Brazil?
Or are they all gated communities that I cannot enter lol.

Who doesn't my bro.
most of South brazil has whites

A

andinocel

Veteran
-
Im not Brazilian but Brazil is not full of blacks and mulattos —- that’s a misconception that people develop from seeing the national football team and when footage of the rio carnival make rounds.
The hole in this video is probably from the south; that part of Brazil was heavily settled by Europeans.
Also, upper to middle class Brazilians tend to be white

Ratboy

Ratboy

Recruit
-
I always have been confused about this too, same, same with Portugal and Spain, how come you get very tan people then you get people who look like they could be Scottish
We were mostly celtics but then sandcels came and raped us. We are also the shortest people in europe btw :feelsautistic:

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

-
We were mostly celtics but then sandcels came and raped us. We are also the shortest people in europe btw :feelsautistic:
Iberia was always diverse, you cannot really say we were mostly Celtic due to being under Visigothic rule after the fall of the Roman Empire. The population has always been mixed especially due to its geographic location.
Reminder that the name given to the natives in South America by Spain were “Giants”. Considering the average height of a native was around 160-170CM you can really get an idea of how short the Iberian people are and were.