Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brazilian digs his own grave and gets shot in it (video)

At least they didn’t brutally torture him like mexican gangs do.

isnt this suicide and done by the request of this guy?

These people are totally equal and just as civilized as whites. Hopefully another million of them cross the border into America :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I would want to die too if i was a central/southern american.

Brazilian Sigma got kill
Brazilian Sigma got killed

Why not try to wrestle the gun out of one of the dudes? The chances are slim but better than digging your own dam grave and climbing into it
Probably a fellowcel who's done with life anyway.

These South American/Mexican gangs are brutal as fuck :feelswhat:

you think they would torture him if he would resist ?

Why not try to wrestle the gun out of one of the dudes? The chances are slim but better than digging your own dam grave and climbing into it
They’ll kill you painfully if you do that, this is actually a preferable way to go out.

latin america/brazil is crazy af. at least in other shitholes they kill you over religion or like some kind of vigilante shit but in these places they gruesomely torture and kill people over the most retarded shit.

latin america/brazil is crazy af. at least in other shitholes they kill you over religion or like some kind of vigilante shit but in these places they gruesomely torture and kill people over the most retarded shit.
Yeah true. The genetic lottery is one thing. Imagine the other lottery no one asked for- being born in a 3rd world shithole that’s infested with gang warfare and disease. No one has any control where they are born

This shit is disturbing bruh how can you enjoy that sort of content tbh

I hope that was sigma.

To my knowledge cartels and favela dwelling gangs do mock executions frequently. They’ll make you dig your own grave, then shoot next to you and let you go. That way people don’t fight back because they hold on to that sliver of hope.

You'd have to think how they got themselves into that situation...

Step 1 on how to survive = don't communicate with criminals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back