Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brazilian incel dies after saving foid from her boyfriend and being beaten to death

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
NEVER. EVER. Help a foid.

These holes need to use their personality detectors a lot better.

retard spotted.
sacrificing your life for a foid... JFL.

You wish he was an incel for some reason. He wasn't.

You wish he was an incel for some reason. He wasn't.
Boy, this is the exact phenotype that incel guys in brazil that only ascend through betabuxxing or thugmaxxing have.

If you think he could easily ascend in your country then it's a whole another story, but here in brazil he was incel.

:f:

Brazil is one dirty shithole

Just be there for a woman in need theory

This is why i would never try to safe a random foid

Each such death should be documented and presented for everyone to see. You just shit your pants and die farting, maybe get a line or two in some police report or newspaper. That's it. Nothing heroic about it, one excess male less on this planet. Use your brain and know that nobody (especially foids) will ever risk their life for you, so you shouldnt do that as well.

DieLikeACuck Theory

We need to compile all these. I can remember two similar cases off the top of my head. I think one of them was even caught by security cam. I also remember the Twitter post of the white knight who got wrecked for interfering in a domestic dispute

ITcel*

died protecting his queen, shout out to this st. sigma pupil

Even war hardened cops fear the dreaded,

Domestic violence call.

Only if that cuck was Sigma

He just went full retard.

you know her pussy got wet watching her 80 IQ thugmaxxed boyfriend beat that pathetic cuck to death

Would be lifefuel if it was braziliansigma

You see a foid getting her face beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend, what do you do? Thats right, you just laugh and keep walking.

Thats why brazil is the most cucked country on earth

India is the land of whiteknights
Mafk in india its common to beat your wife, in the UK we pay cucked tax rates to keep all these fucking single mothers clad in designer clothing. This entire country is designed to serve foids, 'rape' here is when you get laid with a drunk slut and she regrets it and decides you need to go to jail, whereas rape in india is still the old school gangs of niggas doing nigga shit

His decision.

NEVER. EVER. Help a foid.
ITcel*

died protecting his queen, shout out to this st. sigma pupil
Mafk in india its common to beat your wife, in the UK we pay cucked tax rates to keep all these fucking single mothers clad in designer clothing. This entire country is designed to serve foids, 'rape' here is when you get laid with a drunk slut and she regrets it and decides you need to go to jail, whereas rape in india is still the old school gangs of niggas doing nigga shit
The UK is one of the most cucked countries ever.

You touch a foid's hair in India and you have 100 curries lynching your ass. Gang rape might be more prevalent over there but it's still a shithole full of subhuman filth. I think you're far better off living in the UK, you dodged the bullet man

You touch a foid's hair in India and you have 100 curries lynching your ass. Gang rape might be more prevalent over there but it's still a shithole full of subhuman filth. I think you're far better off living in the UK, you dodged the bullet man
Doubt that, i grew up on stories of indian gangsters who ran mobs and ran to Dubai after they made millions. I would probably have become one or at least attempted to, far easier to get away with serious crimes over there, just rob a few banks and kidnap a few politicians and I'd be in a mansion in Dubai with my ferrari

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawood_Ibrahim

read about the nigga yourself

Doubt that, i grew up on stories of indian gangsters who ran mobs and ran to Dubai after they made millions. I would probably have become one or at least attempted to, far easier to get away with serious crimes over there, just rob a few banks and kidnap a few politicians and I'd be in a mansion in Dubai with my ferrari

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawood_Ibrahim

read about the nigga yourself
Bad luck then I guess

Bad luck then I guess
Yep, my dad was born in Mumbai and probably heard first hand the stories of this guy thats why I got to hear them growing up. He said it was very easy to get involved with serious organised crime over there and a few of his friends became gangsters (most probably dead by now). But I think it definitely would have been better for me, first to grow up around only brown people, and then to grow up in a less organised place where it is easier to get away with illegal things and where you can establish yourself easier. Here everything is already run by whiteys and they run it on lock. They don't let brownies get to the top.

His decision.

The UK is one of the most cucked countries ever.

The state of the uk jfl.

The state of the uk jfl.
UK, Australia and Canada are so far the worst but the US will probably rival them in due time because of its unique mix of traditionalism and feminism and hero worship white knighting for women culture.

Yep, my dad was born in Mumbai and probably heard first hand the stories of this guy thats why I got to hear them growing up. He said it was very easy to get involved with serious organised crime over there and a few of his friends became gangsters (most probably dead by now). But I think it definitely would have been better for me, first to grow up around only brown people, and then to grow up in a less organised place where it is easier to get away with illegal things and where you can establish yourself easier. Here everything is already run by whiteys and they run it on lock. They don't let brownies get to the top.
Makes sense.

Stupid boy, must look for him on hoodsite :lul:

rip Mr. Sigma

i don't care about white knights, sorry

Rest in Piss :soy: :bluepill:cuck

Serves him right, he trusted a foid.

This is me when I see a foid getting beat up and abused by her chad boyfriend. Don't interfere, it's not your problem.

survivor1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back