Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brazilian JBs fawning over the Suzano school shooters

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

"I loved it. Guilherme (one of the shooters, the whitest one) was a hottie. It's a shame I didn't get to know him! I'm absolutely sure we would have gotten along well".

"Holy shit, man, Taucci (again, the whitest shooter) was hot".

"Such a handsome boy aaa".

"The first pic, omg".
"He was mean to take that pic, man, he's so hot".
"wow, you're at all of the shooter's videos".
"so hot man".
"It's a shame that the maggots in the grave are the ones eating them now" (translator's note: "eat" is slang for "fuck" in Portuguese).

"I wish I had met him, being his girlfriend would have been super, he's a hottie".

"Idk, Dylan was depressive and Guilherm also was like that. Both were influenced by their psychopathic friends" (notice how the halo effect is shifting the blame to the older and less handsome shooter in her head)
"Apart from this, both were good-looking".

"He was very handsome, but he was a psychopath".

"I'd marry with Guilherme, man, fuck what people say".

"Guys, it was so sad, but in the pics in which he's flipping the cam off I was imagining how painful I'd be if he shove it in someone's asshole, man, it was so big, looks like a stick".

"Fuck, why do these terrorists always have to be handsome? Damn".

"look, such a hot boy" (She said "molha", imperative form of "to wet", but I'm pretty sure she meant "olha", which means "look".

"My God, I'm obsessed. I wonder if he loved someone and this made him take his own life?" (her Portuguese is semi-illiterate level but I guess that's what she meant).

"Such a perfect demon, fuck, possess me, delicious, aaaaaa".

Notice the pics and the plethora of anime and K-Pop avis, most of these are JBs. The same beings cucks fight so fiercely to "protect" from men doing as little as saying they find them attractive, there, fawning over psychopathic killers. JFL.

Last edited:
Why did they shoot up the school though?

Ehh, there's billions of people on this planet. There's bound to be more than a few freaks.

How does guy they talk about look like

Going ER is a legit way to get foids wet over you

Too bad you’ll either be dead or spending life in prison..

Seriously though foids are fucked in the head, its not even a niche minority that like cold blooded killers its a large portion of them, how the fuck are they allowed to vote

Why did they shoot up the school though?
I'm not sure, I guess they were just psychopaths and wanted the fame/attention.

Ehh, there's billions of people on this planet. There's bound to be more than a few freaks.
Where are the few JB freaks willing to fuck me, though? :forcedsmile::feelsrope:

I'm not sure, I guess they were just psychopaths and wanted the fame/attention.

Where are the few JB freaks willing to fuck me, though? :forcedsmile::feelsrope:
There probably are, you just don't get to interact with them, they don't know about your existence. There's people willing to stick a cactus up their ass, there's all sorts of crazy fucks out there.

Not that I consider doing it of course, but I wonder what are the minimum looks requirements for it to work. All those foids seem to be focusing on Guilherme, who was the youngest and whitest shooter. The other one, who was 27 if I'm not mistaken and not that gl, is being forgotten. And he mogged me.

Elliot and Roof also got fans fawning over them like that, but Cho didn't as far as I'm concerned.

Looks like you have to be a violent psychopathic killer but also look somewhat good at least. Like 4,5+.or something.
This society is fucked
This is not even a matter of society, this is intrinsic to foids. They love violent psychopaths. That's one of the many reasons why they need to be stripped of all their rights asap and become property/animals/children (at best), belonging to their fathers/husbands.

so please tell me these guys are dead

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA, FOIDS WILL WORSHIPE SCHOOL SHOOTERS IF THEY LOOK GOOD ENOUGH, JFL

MUH PERSONALITY :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Looks like you have to be a violent psychopathic killer but also look somewhat good at least. Like 4,5+.or something.

I think he was 4,5/5,5. It wouldn't work for us. We're too old.

Seriously though foids are fucked in the head, its not even a niche minority that like cold blooded killers its a large portion of them, how the fuck are they allowed to vote
why are they like this? They had life on easy mode. i just dont get it

mogs the fuck out of me, the other guy is more on my level of ugliness and no one talks about him, JFL in going ER and getting cucked

Even the left guy mogs me. Younger, full head of hair, better skull shape, better jaw. I only whitemog and mouth/nose mog him. Eye area is about equal, but my inocular distance is better.

He was a 4/10, I'm slightly below that.

View attachment 102860

Even the left guy mogs me. Younger, full head of hair, better skull shape, better jaw. I only whitemog and mouth/nose mog him. Eye area is about equal, but my inocular distance is better.

If that is a 4/10 in your book, then I guess if you ever saw my pic and rated it would be a Suicidefuel experience for me, lol.

That always happens with criminals. Women love the physical domination and strength (in this case of the shooters over the other students).
I first got criminalpilled when I heard a girl talk about "how hot criminals are teehee!".
Insanity. And then they complain about domestic violence and deaths caused by violent Chads...
LIKE BITCH, MAYBE IF YOUR FIRST REACTION WHEN GETTING HIT BY CHAD WASN'T TO GET ALL WET, BUT TO GO TO THE FUCKING COPS, YOU WOULDN'T END UP DEAD

View attachment 102860

same, he is more on my level but still mogs me, I think guilherme was a 5.5/10 with a good potential to be a 6/10, the other guy like you said it's a 4/10

The same beings cucks fight so fiercely to "protect" from men doing as little as saying they find them attractive, there, fawning over psychopathic killers. JFL.
Apparently if they flirt or make out with someone older than 18 they get "mentally damaged" as if they already aren't.

If that is a 4/10 in your book, then I guess if you ever saw my pic and rated it would be a Suicidefuel experience for me, lol.
You can send me it if you want, lots of users here have already, I never leak. I would rate you with all honesty.

Out of the ~10 guys who have sent me pics here only one uglymogs me so far.

Were they incels? I heard that their initial plan was to get the girls naked and execute them in a humiliating way,

That always happens with criminals. Women love the physical domination and strength (in this case of the shooters over the other students).
I first got criminalpilled when I heard a girl talk about "how hot criminals are teehee!".
Insanity. And then they complain about domestic violence and deaths caused by violent Chads...
LIKE BITCH, MAYBE IF YOUR FIRST REACTION WHEN GETTING HIT BY CHAD WASN'T TO GET ALL WET, BUT TO GO TO THE FUCKING COPS, YOU WOULDN'T END UP DEAD
The "women love psychopathic criminals" pill is the blackest blackpill. When you contrast it to how foids are always complaining about microaggressions from men it's the purest ragefuel.
I heard that their initial plan was to get the girls naked and execute them in a humiliating way,
Where did you read that? I want to read as well.

Russian Revolution style shit.

They are here on planet earth.
But out of your grasp.
For time eternal.
:forcedsmile::lul:
FUCK, I'M SURE THERE'S SOME HOT 14+ BR JB READING THIS RIGHT NOW, WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME???? :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Were they incels? I heard that their initial plan was to get the girls naked and execute them in a humiliating way,
They considered themselves "falhos", but I'm not sure if that also meant they were unlucky with foids.
If they considered themselves Incels even in the slightest, then they were definitely Mentalcels, because I'm pretty sure they could get Tinder dates with mid-low tier foids.

FUCK, I'M SURE THERE'S SOME HOT 14+ BR JB READING THIS RIGHT NOW, WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME???? :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
You have hate, you have anger, but you don't use them:feelshmm::feelshmm:
inb4 featured on IT:feelsautistic:

Interestingly enough ER is the most despised of all. All with the exception of one admirer.

Likely because he's a resemblance of everything they hate because they know he was the one to expose their true nature.

Volcel if not ERing

what does jb mean again

Brazil might be even more cucked than the US tbh

while im at it what does that face mean with all the implications and connotations it has. just bluepilled and soy?

when i don't shave and my low t facial pubes don't cover my double chin i literally look exactly like that

We've reached a point where Idk what to say

Brazil might be even more cucked than the US tbh
The US is undoubtedly more cucked.

Brazil and latin America in general is mid tier in terms of cuckdom, the US/Canada/Europe are high tier, some Asian countries are low tier, most of the the middle east is bottom tier.