Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brazilian Sigma does have an account here (proof inside)

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
I dont know the name of the account here but im 99% sure he does.

He made this post to IT 1 hour ago;

He screenshotted a thread which has 4 replies and the last one being over a week ago. How would he find that thread when you cant use the search bar or view profiles without being logged into an account?

Only way he could have found that thread (without using an account) is if he went back dozens on pages on this forum.

I check out the thread for myself and see this;
2020 03 15 212938

"Incels 2" but it doesnt show a username besides my own. This means he found this thread while logged into his account here, then he signed out and took the screenshot.

I wonder what his username is here :feelshehe:

Interesting investigation OP
A7Dqqzw 460s

We should just IP ban anyone from Brazil. Sacrifices must be made

It could be anyone here :feelswow::feelswow:

Definitely going to be one of those inactive 2017cel accounts.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUGE
Giphy 3

no shit he has an account tbh, he's obsessed with this website more than anyone else, he would be the top poster.
@SergeantIncel could find his account in 5 seconds

>Only way he could have found that thread (without using an account) is if he went back dozens on pages on this forum.
I wouldn’t put it past him

>Only way he could have found that thread (without using an account) is if he went back dozens on pages on this forum.
I wouldn’t put it past him
That is a possibility. He could have also google searched the thread. But the fact that a user here had been viewing the thread (over a week old thread) and logged out of their account while viewing the thread, at the same time he uploads it to IT, is too big of a coincidence.

i hate this dog mostly because 1. he's an addicted incel in denial 2. he claims this blackpill dispensary is a support group when no one else here does

lol i knew it

I assume the admin has known since day 1, but also knows he's free advertising so lets it slide.

we need to filter greycels by 'Time Spent Online'
should be easy to find him

Only way he could have found that thread (without using an account) is if he went back dozens on pages on this forum.

That sounds exactly like something he would do. The guy spends every waking hour sifting through this site.

Having said that, I agree he definitely has an account here. In fact most likely he is a prominent poster.

Who cares? He's just an harmless cuckold.

I am honored to have been integral in the outing of Smegma.

Giphy 2

He’s not entitled to using the special features on this site

Keep a look out on IT guys. Let's see how things have changed