Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilian Sigma is inceldom's most distinguished Quality Control Manager

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
In the Pharmaceutical sciences, there exists a Quality Control Manager whose sole purpose is to ensure that all materials adhere to strict efficacy quality standards and he highlights all the defective products

In the inceldom Multiverse, there exists a Quality Control Manager known as Brazilian Sigma - whose sole purpose is to highlight all the defective products / posts

As such, having your post displayed on Incel Tears just means you posted a low IQ post that degenerate trannys and foids can have fun mocking. Therefore - it follows that if you see that you get featured a lot on IT it means you are a progenitor of low IQ, shock-value, attention seeking posts. It means you are reversing the gains of the manosphere in general and the incelsphere in particular by posting things that put involuntarily CELIBATE men into bad repute. Being featured on IT is a mark of shame, and you need to do some serious self introspection if Brazilian Sigma seems to have a hard on for you and keeps uploading screenshots of your posts inorder to jestermaxxx for his tranny and post wall roastie foid audience on IT.

If you have NEVER been featured on IT - you are a supreme gentleman of culture.

Some thing else to consider :

I've been featured on Inceltears yet you've called me a high IQ poster. I think in reality I just post controversial stuff that is based and triggers people.

Cuckma posts the most BASED posts.

I've been featured on Inceltears yet you've called me a high IQ poster. I think in reality I just post controversial stuff that is based and triggers people.
Its true - your posts are Newtonian IQ tier - but i think that sometimes a post is so High IQ that IT cant grasp it and they think its low IQ by default.

Just as a 10 year old kid might fail to understand Vector Calculus and then just automatically assumes that Vector Calculus is low IQ yet its the opposite.
Cuckma posts the most BASED posts.
Arguably he has blackpilled more people than any man alive

Disagree, because IncelTears' has no standard for making fun of things. BrazilianDrugmule could post any thread here and the members there would pull their own reasons out of their asses for why it's bad.

How do you even know if you've been posted do you browse their a lot?

How do you even know if you've been posted do you browse their a lot?

I occasionally check their yeah tbh. I don't spend a lot of time their but I do skim there sometimes. Also one time someone on this forum mentioned me when a link to an Inceltears post was posted here.

I occasionally check their yeah tbh. I don't spend a lot of time their but I do skim there sometimes. Also one time someone on this forum mentioned me when a link to an Inceltears post was posted here.
I just browsed it, didn't see any posts from here, did see a few from r/short I think it was, they can't even let short guys vent in peace...absolute fucktards.

Smegma would make a great slave. Always working overtime even past his bed on incel forums.

Disagree, because IncelTears' has no standard for making fun of things. BrazilianDrugmule could post any thread here and the members there would pull their own reasons out of their asses for why it's bad.
Meaning the ITcucks are detached from reality and suffer from cognitive dissonance - their lives are so meaningless and sexless that they look for any excuse to make fun of other people (incels) inorder to make themselves (incels in denial) feel good
If you have insane BlackPill, that is proved by foids themselves, so they cant make nothing, example

Fuuuuuurrrrrcccccckkkk ! That link is pure suifuel tbh ngl
Smegma would make a great slave. Always working overtime even past his bed on incel forums.
That BrazilianTranny even spent the whole Christmas just posting on IT non stop. On valentine's Day its going to be no different because he cant get a date and is just an incel in denial

Last edited:
Nope. There were some times in which people on this forum said that my post was high IQ but it was mocked by IT when it was posted there by Sigmacel.

Nope. There were some times in which people on this forum said that my post was high IQ but it was mocked by IT when it was posted there by Sigmacel.
Sigmacel crops out and singles out sections so much so that the message is seen without the background surrounding it thereby making it seem like a low IQ post when its actually high IQ

Disappointing low IQ post. Having your thread posted on IT is a badge of honour. When I make a thread, I specifically think about how I can get FavelaSmegma or his lapdogs to feature it on IT, whilst also trying to post as cleanly and precisely as I can. After posting, I immediately go to his r*ddit page and check every now and then when he has featured it so I can read the cuckolded, bluepilled replies and laugh at their delusion.

Post that are generally blackpilled in theories or experiences will never be there. Only the ones that sound controversial or over exaggerated make it.

Post that are generally blackpilled in theories or experiences will never be there. Only the ones that sound controversial or over exaggerated make it.
Stratospheric IQ
Only posts that are somehow flawed or inflammatory or paint incels as bad savage violent or crazy people make it on IT tbh ngl

In the Pharmaceutical sciences, there exists a Quality Control Manager whose sole purpose is to ensure that all materials adhere to strict efficacy quality standards and he highlights all the defective products

In the inceldom Multiverse, there exists a Quality Control Manager known as Brazilian Sigma - whose sole purpose is to highlight all the defective products / posts

As such, having your post displayed on Incel Tears just means you posted a low IQ post that degenerate trannys and foids can have fun mocking. Therefore - it follows that if you see that you get featured a lot on IT it means you are a progenitor of low IQ, shock-value, attention seeking posts. It means you are reversing the gains of the manosphere in general and the incelsphere in particular by posting things that put involuntarily CELIBATE men into bad repute. Being featured on IT is a mark of shame, and you need to do some serious self introspection if Brazilian Sigma seems to have a hard on for you and keeps uploading screenshots of your posts inorder to jestermaxxx for his tranny and post wall roastie foid audience on IT.

I have never appeared on incelqueers

Im quite proud of that tbh
Disappointing low IQ post. Having your thread posted on IT is a badge of honour

:soy:

Disappointing low IQ post. Having your thread posted on IT is a badge of honour. When I make a thread, I specifically think about how I can get FavelaSmegma or his lapdogs to feature it on IT, whilst also trying to post as cleanly and precisely as I can. After posting, I immediately go to his r*ddit page and check every now and then when he has featured it so I can read the cuckolded, bluepilled replies and laugh at their delusion.
Based and SigmaPilled

Saint BrazillianSigma, the ultimate truecel.

Same but I'm starting to respect Brazilian Sigma for archiving our best posts :feelskek: :feelskek:

I hope he gets the brutal blackpill overdose as soon as possible.

Same but I'm starting to respect Brazilian Sigma for archiving our best posts :feelskek: :feelskek:
He is creating a parallel backup of sorts - i bet it will come in handy someday
Imagine him being an actual poster here. He would have the most posts.
@Brazilian Sigma
He would have amassed over a million posts by now jfl

sometimes when he's desperate he posts good threads on there but cuts the screenshot to omit a part of the thread so the poster seems low iq or posts a screenshot of a wall of text and puts an out-of-context quote in the title hoping that people don't read past that.

sometimes when he's desperate he posts good threads on there but cuts the screenshot to omit a part of the thread so the poster seems low iq or posts a screenshot of a wall of text and puts an out-of-context quote in the title hoping that people don't read past that.
True

That Brazilian bastard uses dirty tactics inorder to misrepresent our posts so that they come across as being low IQ
Fuck sigma

based posted = it material tbh

based posted = it material tbh
Mountain dwelling Guru IQ

What is IT's end goal - do they just plan on coping with their own inceldom by mocking other incels or they have another grand master plan?

Not sure if i have been mentioned on I.T or not to be honest.

BrazilianSmegma has probably already screencapped this thread...

Don't agree.

What if I simply don't want to waste my IQ on here? What if many us of just come here to cope, vent and engage in kekery?

Also, triggering ITcels should be one of our important goals. We want to keep the cucks seething.

If you were never featured on IT, you are doing something wrong.

Don't agree.

What if I simply don't want to waste my IQ on here? What if many us of just come here to cope, vent and engage in kekery?

Also, triggering ITcels should be one of our important goals. We want to keep the cucks seething.

If you were never featured on IT, you are doing something wrong.
Based & BRAZILIANSIGMApilled

Making triggering those tranny ITcels one of our main goals is low IQ tbh - our main goal should be spreading the SCIENTIFIC BLACKPILL and advocating for societal change - a shift in the way society views incels. We should be making people aware of how hypergamy and foid rights are destroying the societal and moral fabric at an unprecedented rate.

Posting just to irk Incel Tears makes you no better than a cuck who jestermaxxxes inorder to try and please m'lady. Only in this case you will be jestermaxxxing inorder to entertain the IT user base which is mainly comprised of botched-operation trannies, post wall landwahale roasties addicted to prescription meds and inkwells in denial.

Imagine him being an actual poster here. He would have the most posts.
@Brazilian Sigma

He is the heart and soul of inceldom.

Also, he is reading this post.

Massive cope I have high IQ creative posts featured on IT.

Are yo BrazilianSigma?
Maybe its him! Obviously TrannySigma has a .co account - he is way too obsessed with inkwells for him not to have one jfl

We should do a witch hunt and expose his .co LARP account tbh

Maybe its him! Obviously TrannySigma has a .co account - he is way too obsessed with inkwells for him not to have one jfl

We should do a witch hunt and expose his .co LARP account tbh
He is too truecel to be get caught.

Massive cope I have high IQ creative posts featured on IT.
Based.
BrazilianFaggot conveniently crops out stuff from High IQ posts to make them look low IQ - he essentially bastardises our posts to make them look crazy and deranged when in fact that is not the case

just post about wanting teen girls

He is too truecel to be get caught.
He has mastered the subtle art of tactical evasion and reconnaissance espionage tbh ngl - one of the perks of being stuck in your moms basement for 18hrs + doing nothing but browsing inkwell content

This thread is low IQ

He has mastered the subtle art of tactical evasion and reconnaissance espionage tbh ngl - one of the perks of being stuck in your moms basement for 18hrs + doing nothing but browsing inkwell content
It is legit over for him. He cant even get shiny ranks. for. his posts on reddit.

just post about wanting teen girls
Based and WaifuPilled

Any man of any age who claims to not want teen girls is either lying or low testosterone. Teen girls who havent been deflowered are the most precious and most wanted natural resource on planet earth. They are more precious than diamonds and gold ngl

Based and WaifuPilled

Any man of any age who claims to not want teen girls is either lying or low testosterone. Teen girls who havent been deflowered are the most precious and most wanted natural resource on planet earth. They are more precious than diamonds and gold ngl
Teen girls are unobtainium

This thread is low IQ
semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit (he who alleges must prove)
Provide proof that this thread is low IQ now!
Thats why you inkwell sweety - you always make baseless allegations teeheee
Teen girls are unobtainium
True - roasties are fighting hard to stop fine supreme gentlemen of culture from getting their hands on teen maidens. Young girls have been dating older men for thousands of years! Now silly SJW's want to stop this natural human practice jfl

semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit (he who alleges must prove)
Provide proof that this thread is low IQ now!
Thats why you inkwell sweety - you always make baseless allegations teeheee
You taking anything those cuckolds and faggots say seriously is a major red flag to why your post was low IQ, I could make a long list of other reasons but I honestly can't be fucked