Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Brazilian Smegma is now scouring here for content to put on cucktears

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
As some of you may know, our favorite fascist Brazilian Sigma is the most famous cucktear and the one with the least of a life.

However, for all the time he has posted there, he had only posted stuff from Braincels.

However, I guess he got bored of posting false flags to screenshot for Cucktears, as he recently started going on another site (FSTDT I think) a few weeks ago, and now he’s looking on this forum.

Personally, I’m excited. Knowing how much of a life he has, my Cucktears features will probably increase tenfold.

Well who knows, according to @GameDevCel his account should be hacked by now.:feelskek:

who the fuck is this guy and why is he so much obssessed with incels i went to take a look on cucktears for my blackpill complination and i swear 90% of the posts were his

Last edited:
lifefuel for celebritycels

who the fuck is this guy and why is he so much obssessed with incels i went to take a look on cucktears for my blackpill complination and i swear 90% of the posts were his
Probably an autist tbh.

Reminding you again that:

He had a party to go to, it ended up "raining" so he stayed inside and posted on IncelTears for more hours.

That guy is a 31yo unemployed virgin who spends his days browsing incel forums jfl it's over for him

I wonder what he looks like,I wish I could see him irl and know,I would gladly beat him and threat with knife,get his money

Brazilian Smegma has put this on Cucktears. Thanks for feature number 13!

Brazilian Smegma has put this on Cucktears. Thanks for feature number 13!
I wonder if he included me in the screenpost tbh. I dont want to go on IT because of the intense ragefuel

One guy calls him out for being the pathetic waste of space he is and gets relentlessly downvoted.

Reddit cucks are so pathetic it's laughable.

who the fuck is this guy and why is he so much obssessed with incels
Everyone on cuckit is a self-hating incel, a literal whore, or a failed normalnigger. We can rule out whore since he isn't a foid and isn't posting ass pics so that leaves us with two options.

Why does he even do it? Does he honestly think it'll get him laid lol

Also what is "FSTDT"?
Some CuckTears clone, with an absolute eyesore of a website (which looks like it was made in the mid-90s) that also attacks Christians and conservatives. I'm pretty sure they were CuckTears before CuckTears.

what a sad human being tbh
how low do you need to be to resort to ridiculing the lowest?

I hope he wakes up some day and realizes that he probably drove some incels to suicide.
The fact that he either doesn't realize this or simply doesn't care shows you enough to know what kind of man he is.

Again, I make the mistake of appealing to reason. He probably faps to the thought of incels roping.

He’ll likely register.

Some CuckTears clone, with an absolute eyesore of a website (which looks like it was made in the mid-90s) that also attacks Christians and conservatives. I'm pretty sure they were CuckTears before CuckTears.
Actually more like actually funny site turned liberal shithole

I used to lurk that site, before Trump it used to be like memritv but instead of finding the worst of arabs/iranians it was the worst of all conservatives(I saw some muslims on their too, more so than any American conservative fundamentalists(politics wise))), now its just a washed down version of memri and not funny either. It went downhill when they released SSTDT(FSTDT but sexists instead)

Note:it still used to be an eyesore tho

brazillian sigma is so weird to me, how can he stay in our communities for so long when he obviously doesn't like us?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back