Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braziliancuckma is the only one keeping cucktears alive

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
If you look at the last 33 newest threads on cucktears right now, 30/33 of them are made by Braziliancuckma.
For a sub that has over 300k subs the metrics seem really strange. At any given time they will have at most 1.5k users online, and that's for a 300k sub. Look at any other sub with similar subs or even less, and they will still have higher members online compared to cucktears. Plus we've already seen that cuckma makes like 99% of the threads on that sub.
Inceltears seems like it is completely astroturfed, I wouldnt be surprised if reddit admins manually inflated their numbers because we all know how cucked they are.

not a single thread was looked at

Goooood. Let the soy floooow throuuuugh him.
Once he joins us, he will be a valuable ally
It's never too late cuckma, come join us :feelsautistic:

Goooood. Let the soy floooow throuuuugh him.
Once he joins us, he will be a valuable ally
It's never too late cuckma, come join us :feelsautistic:
It will pass to the dark side sooner or later.

If you look at the last 33 newest threads on cucktears right now, 30/33 of them are made by Braziliancuckma.
For a sub that has over 300k subs the metrics seem really strange. At any given time they will have at most 1.5k users online, and that's for a 300k sub. Look at any other sub with similar subs or even less, and they will still have higher members online compared to cucktears. Plus we've already seen that cuckma makes like 99% of the threads on that sub.
Inceltears seems like it is completely astroturfed, I wouldnt be surprised if reddit admins manually inflated their numbers because we all know how cucked they are.
I've said this once and I'll say it again - BrazilianCuckma is probably blackpilled by now from lurking on .co so much. There's no way that our hard to swallow blackpill truths didn't pierce his very soul... I think deep down, Cuckma really wants to join our community and post with us. But he can't. Because he has to keep IncelTears alive. So he lives a double life... If he let his followers know that he became blackpilled, they would all hate him. I think his pride is getting in the way of him admitting that he's an incel like us. I hope one day he renounces the bluepill and joins us.

I've said this once and I'll say it again - BrazilianCuckma is probably blackpilled by now from lurking on .co so much. There's no way that our hard to swallow blackpill truths didn't pierce his very soul... I think deep down, Cuckma really wants to join our community and post with us. But he can't. Because he has to keep IncelTears alive. So he lives a double life... If he let his followers know that he became blackpilled, they would all hate him. I think his pride is getting in the way of him admitting that he's an incel like us. I hope one day he renounces the bluepill and joins us.

He has already renounced the bluepill, he is a LARPer on IncelTears

IT rely's on their posts getting on their subscribers feed to get a quick upvote from them. Honestly without this its no larger than a sub such as shortcels.

Braziliansigma is a blackpilled incel who keeps Inceltears alive as a way to archive important blackpills. He's a double agent playing the long con

Eww, Braziliansigma is mentally ill already.

Dont know if i have got on cucktears. Soyma claims he has a life but how is he able to spend most of it on reddit :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back