Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BrazilianSigma banned (once again)

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
For reference, here is the account (dead link due ban):

u/justanothermirror: page not found (reddit.com)

Here, is a post from it, many of which I discovered earlier this week but forgot to make a thread here:

incel: "you dress like like bitch to attract Chad so what did expect? You think Chad grows in every corner like trees?" : IncelTear (reddit.com)

As you can see, this writing style clearly matches with BS. Also I recall from earlier this week when passing by that IT was littered with many of his posts (many of which I couldn't find now as they are lazy even for the standards of IT fags and they performed badly), which prompted me to make the association with BS.

And has it seems, he got the extra large hammer as his account simply says "page not found instead" of "account suspended".

Last edited:
brazil germany GIF

We are here just to suffer.

Lol how did he get banned from his own subreddit? Even soys can't stand him.

lmao just get a hobby bro it’s that easy hahahahaha

NO! NOT BRAZILIANSIGMA!

:feelskek: :lul:they would probably legitimately cry if there sub was banned

He was our man on the inside. His ops was compromised. Rip smegma, brave cel soldier blackpilling ITs all day every day.

Why is big chungus banned?

Wow, another pedo on IT, impossible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Now are they gonna accuse this absolute asshole of being part of this forums now as they did to dr pizza?
That's proof he can do to fucking jail.
@Copexodius Maximus if this is true the memes of BrazilianSigma storing cp in preparation to false flag incel subs weren't even an exaggeration.

@Copexodius Maximus if this is true the memes of BrazilianSigma storing cp in preparation to false flag incel subs weren't even an exaggeration.
They are saying he was spamming CP in several subreddits to get them shut down. What a piece of trash that person is. He will mess with the wrong person someday and it will end really fucking bad for him, especially if he lives in Brazil.

Last edited:
They are saying he was spamming CP in several subreddits to get them shutdown. What a piece of trash that person is. He will mess with the wrong person someday and it will endly really fucking bad for him, especially if he lives in Brazil.
He once was very active on Fundies Say the Darndest Things (fstdt)

@Edmund_Kemper

Wanna bleach my eyes.
Someone should hack the fuck out of that subreddit. I know some people.
Who knows how many people with skeletons in their closet are on sites like that and punch down on incels as a way of deflecting attention off of themselves tbh
@CrackingYs

Who knows how many people with skeletons in their closet are on sites like that and punch down on incels as a way of deflecting attention off of themselves tbh
@CrackingYs
We should just mass report them tbh. I already did my part before in another post where they encouraged suicide. I hope they fucking die.

JFL, not surprised even a little bit.
I should call @BummerDrummer because this is news worthy and more people should know.