Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSigma can't speak proper English jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Here he is trying to transcribe a voice message
Screenshot 20200729 195838 Reddit

Here is the audio message in question

View: https://voca.ro/o1yPd0ZDD2C

He clearly doesn't know words like inbred and can't structure proper sentences. This is his first long text post and he fucked up so bad

What would you expect from a It user tbh

He doesn’t even know English. I have never heard him say an entire paragraph but he didn’t even transcribe it right. He left out so many words

He doesn’t even know English. I have never heard him say an entire paragraph but he didn’t even transcribe it right. He left out so many words
Doesn't know what inbred means said imbred twice, can't understand most words or sentences structures. No wonder hw never comments

Doesn't know what inbred means said imbred twice, can't understand most words or sentences structures. No wonder hw never comments
And if he does they are just 1 or 2 word comments. Most of the titles are just quotes from whoever he screenshots.

Damn, what a mogger.

dare i say

rent free

so he stalks us 24/7 all months every year and doesn't even understand what we're saying

He has been stalking us for years jfl he should be able to write poems by now I guess this is another proof that he is 70 IQ 40yo fat rotting inbred loser

He has been stalking us for years jfl he should be able to write poems by now I guess this is another proof that he is 70 IQ 40yo fat rotting inbred loser

HUEHUEHUEHUE
Braziliansigma is a favela nigger, that spends all his mobile data browsing incels.co uploading screenshots to IT eating monkey soup. Pick related Sigma, when he detects someone with toxic personality.

he's a neet what can u expect

He doesn't have proper ears and brain.

Last edited:
so he stalks us 24/7 all months every year and doesn't even understand what we're saying
He's just addicted to the validation of upvotes.

It was harder to tell when IT was a bigger sub and more active, but on the new one, you can sort by new and plainly see him posting 5 or 6 screenshots in a row without comment.

It was harder to tell when IT was a bigger sub and more active, but on the new one, you can sort by new and plainly see him posting 5 or 6 screenshots in a row without comment.
kek

This and also his superiority complex.

"sigma male
The introverted alpha male. They do not conform to society standards and rather think for themselves. Sigmas have many traits often correlated with an alpha male. Although they can appear quiet to those who do not know them, they are actually outgoing once you speak to them. These people are on a similar hierarchy to an alpha male, although they are simply less extroverted and are more in tune with themselves."

If not for AelfredRex, WindamEarle, NoXion604, Penguinisto, AdvocateDoogy and zoomie1977 most of BrazilianSigma's posts wouldn't even have had comments lol.

If not for AelfredRex, WindamEarle, NoXion604, Penguinisto, AdvocateDoogy and zoomie1977 most of BrazilianSigma's posts wouldn't even have had comments lol.
AelfredRex is probably the blue pill personified, to a ridiculous degree. I've seen him say that men are visual and women aren't. Lol. Feminists don't even deny that women are visual. Dude is on some 1950's vintage blue pill.