Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BrazilianSigma has made 34 posts in 24 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I am a truecel and even I couldn't post so much online. Let's all raise our wine glasses to BrazilianSigma for his dedication.

He's probably just a bot tbh

@Brazilian Sigma

Let's all raise our wine glasses to BrazilianSigma for his dedication.
17719.jpg

He works for the Brazilian Synagogue.

He's more of a truecel than any of us could ever be. It's impossible to be a truecel on his level whilst being blackpilled without killing yourself.
The olny way to survive in his state is to be as bluepilled as possible. I don't hate him to be honest. I know he couldn't handle g the blackpill with out roping. Being a cuck is his only solution.

I am a truecel and even I couldn't post so much online. Let's all raise our wine glasses to BrazilianSigma for his dedication.
based and legendary

He's more of a truecel than any of us could ever be. It's impossible to be a truecel on his level whilst being blackpilled without killing yourself.
The olny way to survive in his state is to be as bluepilled as possible. I don't hate him to be honest. I know he couldn't handle g the blackpill with out roping. Being a cuck is his only solution.

It's confirmed he's also short and has 0 contact with women. He's the biggest truecel of all of us.

He postmaxx mogs everyone here

He has to be getting paid to spread propaganda about disenfranchised men...which are incels.
Even the biggest no lifer would get bored.