Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSigma, why can't you stop eating so much?

Exposed himself:lul:

This doesn't even have anything to do with inceldom, plenty of non-incels hate hamplanets.

IMO, morbidlyobesecels are volcels (genetic disorders aside)

This explains a lot about BrazilianSmegma.

Losing weight is almolst impossible for most people.All the skinny normies looking down on fatcels deserve to perish,most people don't have the discipline to do it,it just so happens that some don't have to.

Losing weight is almolst impossible for most people.All the skinny normies looking down on fatcels deserve to perish,most people don't have the discipline to do it,it just so happens that some don't have to.
It’s really fucking simple. People just eat so much high dense calorie foods they just stack on the weight.

Lol. Fat piggy went oink oink.

We’ve got him now

BrazilianFatNigga

BrazilianSigma is an obeast hambeast hamplanet butter-huffer butter-bison butter-barge oreogre fat piece of fucking shit.

It’s really fucking simple. People just eat so much high dense calorie foods they just stack on the weight.
I don't gain weight,but I have trouble losing it,if it was easy everyone would do it

Why can't fat women lose some weight?

And he responded right to this thread with estats. As if normal weight obesity doesn't exist.
He's lying , just depends on what. Either skinny fat or lied about height and is just fat

Photo

Fat truecel confirmed

Why the fuck everyone here is so obsessed with that retard? Every single day I see like 7 threads about him or IT.

Why the fuck everyone here is so obsessed with that retard? Every single day I see like 7 threads about him or IT.
Because he makes 50 threads a day acting like hes better than us when hes admitted to being a fat virgin that stays on reddit all dally

That's still kind of fat for his height, because I bet he doesn't have any muscles.
Guaranteed fabricated number, he literally just chose a height in-between 6'0 and 6'4 and a bodyweight that makes it sound like he lifts.

And if he is actually Chad, I have no idea why he's lurking an incel forum and taking 50,000 screenshots per day when he could be living his life right now instead of doing something pointless and time-wasting such as that.

Oh right, he has admitted himself that he's a virgin.

Guaranteed fabricated number, he literally just chose a height in-between 6'0 and 6'4 and a bodyweight that makes it sound like he lifts.

And if he is actually Chad, I have no idea why he's lurking an incel forum and taking 50,000 screenshots per day when he could be living his life right now instead of doing something pointless and time-wasting such as that.

Oh right, he has admitted himself that he's a virgin.
The old adage applies: pics or it didn't happen.

He's coping. He obviously felt called out by that thread about fatties to the point that he posted it twice lol. He's most likely indeed fat. Lying brazilian faggot.