Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BrazilianSigma

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Join us

We know you're one of us, IncelTears do not appreciate your work, but we do. We get a huge jolt in our brain everytime we get featured, incels know you more than your soon- to- be- dead family and community. We will accept you with open arms and dissolve all your sins, you will be invited to the gates of Incehalla once you die of a heart attack. It is never too late, end your pain now and join us.

He is spreading blackpilled to IT cucks

We await you.
Bogdanoff twins crypto meme

Guess who's back, back again?
Agent Sigma's back, tell a friend

So what's actually been happening with him? Was he inactive for a long time or something? I'm out of the loop.

So what's actually been happening with him? Was he inactive for a long time or something? I'm out of the loop.

His cover was compromised

Join us buddyboyo

BRAZILIANSIGMA - IF YOU INVESTED THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME YOU INVEST ON WATCHDOGING COPING INCELS ON SOMETHING LIKE CLINICAL VIROLOGY AND PATHOLOGY YOU WOULD HAVE CURED ST. COVID-19CEL BY NOW AND SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES. YOU HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES YOU SILLY INKWELL.

BrazilianSmegma, I know you'll see this sometime today.

Why do you keep running away from my challenge to debate the blackpill on discord?

Smegma you are a virgin

He did join @Skincel

It never began for u, cuckma
295682ae9d364b56

Pls join the evil inkels

Looks like the cuck has returned. Went to IT and he's making up for missed time. :soy:

Part of the ship, part of the crew