Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSmegma is back, and his first post on IT is dedicated to the incel he despises the most.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Looks like he forgot to censor a username... He should know better than that... I hope he doesn't get reported again...

Ope! He's at it again!

Damn I was really hoping that fat fuck had died

That faggot it's back at simping
The only thing he is good for

Who does he hate the most?:feelstrash:

I’m not clicking

There’s no way sigma was conditioned to act this way, this is entirely genetic.

He was suspended for reddit for a few days so instead of taking a break he went to that obscure website to post shit. Just fucking lol. He's so conditioned to posting content he literally cannot stop. Nothing will ever stop him from incessantly posting incel content.

i can't see
He posted a blank image but the imagur has a user from this site's username so it's against the rules.

He was suspended for reddit for a few days so instead of taking a break he went to that obscure website to post shit. Just fucking lol. He's so conditioned to posting content he literally cannot stop. Nothing will ever stop him from incessantly posting incel content.
The sad part for him is that there are more incel websites than incel "watchdog" websites... JFL at that ghetto ass site he was on.
Maybe he was gone for a few days because he looked in the mirror and saw how much of a truecel he is and realized that you can't buy facial surgery with reddit karma so he was suicidal and manic until Dr. BluePillStein gave him some soypills.

Guys, we need to reach out and give BrazilianSmegma all the help he can get...
He needs us right now.

Last edited:
Lol he was probably banned for 5 days by reddit for overspamming.

The sad part for him is that there are more incel websites than incel "watchdog" websites... JFL at that ghetto ass site he was on.
Maybe he was gone for a few days because he looked in the mirror and saw how much of a truecel he is and realized that you can't buy facial surgery with reddit karma so he was suicidal and manic until Dr. BluePillStein gave him some soypills.

View attachment 226818

View attachment 226820

Guys, we need to reach out and give BrazilianSmegma all the help he can get...
He needs us right now.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"BrazilianSmegma is back, and his first post on IT is dedicated to the incel he despises the most."

With this title I thought he was going to make apost about himself.

"BrazilianSmegma is back, and his first post on IT is dedicated to the incel he despises the most."

With this title I thought he was going to make apost about himself.
tbh he knows he hates himself.

He thinks that if he makes a name for himself as an incel watchdog that Ellen Degenerate will have him as a guest on her show and he'll statusmaxx and ascend.

I kinda liked life without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back