Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSmegma possibly LOCATED, this user has been posting hourly on an anti-incel website

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
https://fstdt.com/@Braziliansigma

Did BrazilianSmegma get banned from reddit or something? If he did, he would be such a cuck that he wouldn't make a new account because that would be "ban evasion".

This could just be a different incel using his name to spread blackpills on another site.

If you're not familiar with FSTDT, it's a cuckold fetish website for soyboys who spend the time in their "fulfilling and happy" lives collecting Funko Pops and hating based men on the internet.

Maybe he got corona and he’s at the ER (emergency room) lol.

Lol i thought that faggot roped, but he's still doing the same shit on other site :feelskek: I wonder why he stopped posting on IT, he's still a mod there

top 10 anime comebacks

He was rumbled by the Incel Tears mods as being a double agent. He was black pilling too many users.

This makes sense. Although he and IT tried to play it off for a long time as if only well adjusted normies were reading his posts, and that Incels on the fringe of discovering the blackpill would never become "radicalized" by being bombarded with his shit posts 24/7.

sigma come home. stop denying you're a blackpilled incel

Shit, there is some deep ligma lore unraveling, could someone fill me in on what has been going on with that faggot in last month?

Sigma please stop posting on that shitty site that looks like it hasn't been updated since the 90's

After reading this I reached out to an IT mod and they said they have reason to believe that he MAY have been suspended from reddit as they don't think he can take mod actions on the sub anymore.

So it seems like this theory has traction. I think I'm going to make this into its own thread and reference yours within it as this is a bit more concrete.

Last edited:
Might have just forgot his reddit password

Yeah, it seemed like he'd gone too far last week and brought Incel Tears into disrepute and we know they like to play the high and mighty over there.
They think his account is suspended from reddit in general. I think my old account got suspended for suspicious activity in a site-wide glitch and I wasn't able to recover it, but it was still visible I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it seemed like he'd gone too far last week and brought Incel Tears into disrepute and we know they like to play the high and mighty over there.
What did he do that would have been viewed as questionable?

Shit, there is some deep ligma lore unraveling, could someone fill me in on what has been going on with that faggot in last month?
Faggot Sigma has been absent from his 9-5 the past few days, so people just assumed he roped (even IT thought this). Turns out he might have got suspended for counter-actively spreading the blackpill on IT, so he made a new account on some random ass cuck forum to further shit post on the blackpill. Jfl it's so over for him.

I feel so sorry for that mentally ill truecel.

After reading this I reached out to an IT mod and they said they have reason to believe that he MAY have been suspended from reddit as they don't think he can take mod actions on the sub anymore.

View attachment 226597

View attachment 226604

So it seems like this theory has traction. I think I'm going to make this into its own reference and reference yours within it as this is a bit more concrete.
They think his account is suspended from reddit in general. I think my old account got suspended for suspicious activity in a site-wide glitch and I wasn't able to recover it, but it was still visible I'm pretty sure.
Looks like the joint task force we made with r/shortcels after they got banned has achieved a mission objective.

Look @BrazilianSigmaFag, your pro-censorship, non-binary, furry watchdogs have been wondering where you have been?

Last edited:
jfl to smegma

He's featured me there :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Schmegma is still posting on IT

Watch for his possible reappearance from there.
Although 3 days after his ban he still didn't return. Suicidefuel for BrazilianSigmaisasaintcels tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back