Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazillian sigma deletes his post mocking an incel suicide post after being called out by his fellow numales

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
N7qFUjbPaB0g31OFg6447KUN42hg0uifYe72cxRAmVY

this was the top post on celouts than shortly after ,celouts was banned (conspiracy theory?)

Last edited:
Someone needs to butcher that guy alive. Like they do it in South America

@Ryo_Hazuki @retarded_dumbshit @Master
@mental_out someone pin this shit

No more brother wars.

When numales think he’s a psychopath, you know he’s a truercel than all of us.

jfl “seemed like a normal enough person.” you know postmaxxing hard about incels all day. a well adjusted young man for sure.

IT: We don't mock people for virgins leading them suicide.

Also IT:

Guy is a classical bully, if it wasn't for us, he would be bullying literal drooling retards to death.

Wow and he still isn't banned

Who gives a flying fuck ? If a soy can drive you to suicide, you're pretty weak anyways.

Permanently pin this shit so that fat turkey neck incel in denial can see it everytime he decides to come here.

What was the original suicide post?

Joker2

Good to see his own community turning on him, I hate that guy.
He most likely orbits females who post on Tumblr.

jfl “seemed like a normal enough person.” you know postmaxxing hard about incels all day. a well adjusted young man for sure.
He spends 14 hours a day screenshooting, censoring the name and replacing it with “Creep” “Tough guy” etc and then repsoting, that’s a trucel

Who cares. He is doing a favor. Helping Truecels ascend. Death is nothing to fear, if he is helping folks get in the correct state it's all good

I have never seen anyone so obsessed with incels

This timeline is hilarious. Watching IT turn on it’s own

tenor.gif

I still have no idea why someone who hates incels would spend hours cherry-picking material on incel forums every day.

He's probably more familiar with the users here than I am.

I still have no idea why someone who hates incels would spend hours cherry-picking material on incel forums every day.

He's probably more familiar with the users here than I am.
He is coping hard because he's an incel too

He is coping hard because he's an incel too

Do you have a copy of this comic where an IT numale drawn in the shape of a dog barks "incel" and later begs for a crumb of pussy from a roastie?

I'm trying to show it to a friend but I can't find it.

Do you have a copy of this comic where an IT numale drawn in the shape of a dog barks "incel" and later begs for a crumb of pussy from a roastie?

I know it but don't have it

That's why you shouldn't even think about killing yourself. Fuckers like sigma will celebrate your death.

I'm not surprised, people at IT are the scum of the earth.

Disgusting piece of shit.

Proof IT members are the real evil ones

Attachments

• 1571350006593-pol.jpg
    1571350006593-pol.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 61
Mods, PIN THIS TO THE TOP!!! Here is a link:

What a fucking hypocrite. To think of all the incels banned from there for much less.

Last edited:
What moral upstanding citisens.Mocking someones' suicide.
They definetly have the moral highground to tell me what i can and can't think.

Upvoted, this brave warrior exposing violent terrorists deserves some Reddit Gold

Not surprised this is what 99% of the people are, they don't care about our struggles all they want is for us to kill ourselves and then make fun of us, this is why incels should always go ER before killing themselves, I tried to kill myself some time ago, but I realized that we need to make people like them suffer first.

The last comment gets to the heart of the issue with incel tears. They hate the "incel communty", whatever that is, because of the "woman hating" and nothing more. None of the issues raised here matter to them, the only true sin of the incel "ideology" is the bashing of women. Incel tears is basically m'lady on steroids. They can't even probably fathom a legitimate criticism of female behavior, one that comes without the cynicism and vitriol often found in this forum.

He will eventually get blackpilled and suffer depression. It's just taking a bit

@Ryo_Hazuki @retarded_dumbshit @Master
@mental_out someone pin this shit
Mods, PIN THIS TO THE TOP!!! Here is a link:

What a fucking hypocrite. To think of all the incels banned from there for much less.

That's why you shouldn't even think about killing yourself. Fuckers like sigma will celebrate your death.

@SergeantIncel @Master
The last comment gets to the heart of the issue with incel tears. They hate the "incel communty", whatever that is, because of the "woman hating" and nothing more. None of the issues raised here matter to them, the only true sin of the incel "ideology" is the bashing of women. Incel tears is basically m'lady on steroids. They can't even probably fathom a legitimate criticism of female behavior, one that comes without the cynicism and vitriol often found in this forum.

Fucking lol. The cucks don't want him no more.

They love us and hate us at the same time, our existence gives them purpose, if it wasn’t for us, they would be on the bottom getting mocked by someone else jfl
Fucking lol. The cucks don't want him no more.

@Brazilian Sigma

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back