Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazillianFagma got suspended

• Thread starter Deleted member 818
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-

Rest in piss. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Why are all of you so eager to show everyone your a masochism.

Hope he ropes.

Oh god he will rope now

Never thought I would see the day.

Not surprised tbh. Sometimes I would see him just straight up ripping on incels who have extremely tame posts and are just venting about being lonely. From the context of some of his other posts where he proclaimed he was a NEET and never had a relationship, all he was doing from my point of view was taking his anger out on incels, despite being one himself.

Last edited:
Finally, the bully is gone :feelsautistic:

Society is doomed without our hero spreading awareness about the dangers of incels! :soy:

Not surprised tbh. Sometimes I would see him just straight up ripping on incels who have extremely tame posts and are just venting about being lonely. From the context of some of his other posts where he proclaimed he was a NEET and never had a relationship, all he was doing from my point of view was taking his anger out on incels, despite being one himself.
Dude would post five screenshots in a row. Sad stuff. Obsessive.

Suspended though, that's pretty serious, right? Getting banned from a sub is one thing, but don't you have to really go off the rails to get reddit admins to suspend your whole user account?

Why? Is he a filthy inkel?

It took 3 years for Soygma to finally realize it never began for him.

Last edited:
HAHAHAH what for? I can't imagine he posted anything non soy to get banned that soy fag

It was probably from him getting lazy with censoring account names, he would just put a line through it, and you could see the username.
Something that is still against reddit policy.

I'm sure the soy will come back with a new account, blazing as ever as he tries to build back all his internet points.
[Press S to Spit]

What happened? Has there been any explanation? This is fucking hilarious if true. Didn’t that faggot get millions of karma just from posting about inklers alone? Is it a permanent suspension? Surely he’ll rope any second if it is.

Now this...this puts a smile on my face.

If I remember right he once admitted that he was attracted to children but quickly deleted that post, people on r/smuggies were making fun of him for that

Also rip r/smuggies

They destroyed his only cope in life :lul:

It was probably from him getting lazy with censoring account names, he would just put a line through it, and you could see the username.
Something that is still against reddit policy.

I'm sure the soy will come back with a new account, blazing as ever as he tries to build back all his internet points.
[Press S to Spit]
censoring usernames isn't a reddit wide rule. they woudln't ban for that

Brazilianchimpma on suicide watch.

Inb4 he making an account here (assuming he didn't have one already).

Kekfuel. 3 years and 1000000 soyma points down the drain. Someone needs to find out the reason for his ban

Surprise surprise! I bet his fat estrogen pumped ass is in shock.
What happened tho?

he'll just make a new account, it's pretty easy

If I remember right he once admitted that he was attracted to children but quickly deleted that post, people on r/smuggies were making fun of him for that
Holy shit, for real? :feelskek:

:f:
Time to switch sides and embrace your boyos.

IT posts drops by 95% in a day

Downloadfile 7

They took his only pleasure in life.

That faggot's entire life was that account, he didn't accomplish a single thing in his entire miserable life xD hope he ropes

Lmao he lost all of his 1.5 million karma. Hope he ropes. Huge L.
What happened? Has there been any explanation? This is fucking hilarious if true. Didn’t that faggot get millions of karma just from posting about inklers alone? Is it a permanent suspension? Surely he’ll rope any second if it is.
He stopped censoring usernames

how's st.sigma coping from now on? He may just rope after such hit

Rest in piss motherfucker, S.

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::cool:

GREATEST NEWS OF 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post got pinned. My biggest achievement in 2020. :feelsautistic:

This post got pinned. My biggest achievement in 2020. :feelsautistic:
2 for 1
BrazilianSigma gets banned.
You gain at his expense by making a thread laughing at him getting banned and you get that thread pinned.

Massive L for IncelTear.

He on suicide watch now :lul:

Brazilian Smegma may be gone for now, but he'll be back. Like a cockroach, he'll always come back.

IT isn't anywhere big enough to get him there now. He'll never get back to where he was. Lol

I can't believe I missed this. In the same year we have witnessed the end of r/inceltears and the demise of BrazilianSmegma.

REST IN PISS. :feelshaha: