Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazillianFagma got suspended

• Thread starter Deleted member 818
  • Start date
Do you know what would be even better than BrazillianSigma getting suspended?

How about just not talking about him and IncelTears ever? Just completely ignore them. Never post about them. Never acknowledge any of them, ever. Treat IT like Stacey treats sub-8 males.
In my defense I usually try to avoid bringing up IT unless they've already been brought up, but no way am I passing up the chance to laugh at Smegma's demise lol.

Really that gets you suspended from the entire website? Ngl that's pretty rough.

You wonder if he drew some attention from Spez or one of the other cuck admins? Inceltears and BrazillianSmegma got some negative attention this year - these people are vile. Normies hate them just as much if not more than us. (((Naama))) and Ken on the Incel podcast called them out for what they were doing (bullying, fake posts, making Uggocel kill himself) and it shamed a mod into deleting the sub.

He was probably running thousands of alt accounts all over to make fake posts. Who knows what else he was up to. The guy was probably a paedophile just like Dr Pizza. I wouldn't be surprised if more doesn't drop about him over the next few months.

Yup I'll just take my W

My fulltimebecky had a nut overload
You have never taken a w in a single exchange we ever had. You literally stopped using the site thanks to me

BS finally tastes the same BS when incels' subs got booted from reddit. Ironic.

more fighting between FTL and scorned here then FTL and dreg

no points