Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazillianFagma got suspended

• Thread starter Deleted member 818
  • Start date
Has he popped up under a new name?

Seeing as Naama Kates has an account here I would guarantee that Fagma has had an account here for some time now.
Who says naama whore has an account here?

Pretty sure she's said it on one of her podcast episodes, she's also confirmed it to me over Skype chat when I was setting up my podcast episode with her
Smfh. Bunch of fucking cucks this whole website is.

Hey, I don't have control over who is and isn't let in here.
Anyone who goes on a whore's "incel" podcast who admits to being an infiltrator here is a cuck.

You're all weak attention whores and I respect none of you

Lol. It's not like me not going on her podcast is going to stop her from being best buddies with Serge. Do you not buy something or go to a restaurant because it is run by a female, i.e. do you grab a game go up to the register and see it's a female and walk out of the store? Do you want McDonald's then go to one and see the cashier is a female and walk out? Because that's what you're doing here. I want to get incel views out there abd her podcast gets views because = vagina. I've seen the comments on my episode people were bleak as fuck. If I have to get called cucked by people like you who go on the literal cringiest "bully" gay ass roleplays to blackpill a few more people, so be it.
Actually, I literally make an effort not to tip female cashiers or delivery persons. Because I know they probably already get paid extra just for vagina. And her being buddies with serge doesn't mean it's ok for you to be friends with her. There's a reason no one trusts this forum really. Any time an incel goes on her shitty podcast it gives her credibility. She's literally a failed actress who monetizes our fucking life. And you participate.
I'm glad the comments hurt your fragile self. You are a cuck. And say what you will about me being a cringy sperge, which I never denied, but at least you won't ever catch me simping or participating in any activity that validates women.
Good reminder that most people here are attention whore trash

Really actually read the comment before you respond next time dude, this is really embarrassing for you...
Nah, not interested in listening to you talk nor reading comments about you.
So first, I wasn't talking about tipping, I said do you altogether avoid using a service or product you want to use because it's being operated by a female. Like if you phone to order a pizza and the operator is female do you hang up and try again.

Second, I didn't say I was her friend, I said Serge was her friend and that me going on her podcast does nothing to change that one way or another. I never said anything about me being friends with her, so not sure where you got that from unless you're trying to strawman...
A female cashier doesn't get extra money from me buying a McDonalds meals. Do you think cashiers are partners in the business or something? You can't realistically avoid mega brands, but I certainly do make a conscious effort not to shop at female run places.

And you went on her podcast and validated her shitty medium and existence within the incel community while knowing full well she's an infiltrator here and has an account..
Last and most embarrassing for you lmao
LMFAO I said the comments on my episode of the comments were bleak because I blackpilled them, I repeat, the comments of someone as cringe as you can not be worth less than they currently are
Really not that embarrassing. within the context it's easy to misunderstand that you meant the comments were bleak towards you. Don't kid yourself, you didn't black pill anyone. Most soys who would watch that type of shit will only feel sorry for you at best.

And I'd much rather be cringe than a simp. TFU on you and your kind. Your comments here were never worth anything, simp. TFU

Only glanced it over but this reeked of licking wounds cope lmao keep trying to save face now bud
Doesn't matter. The only part you should read is this
And I'd much rather be cringe than a simp. TFU on you and your kind. Your comments here were never worth anything, simp. TFU
Keep pulling the attitude, you're still a simp and no on respects you. Literally the equivalent of a cuck who bought a woman a ps5 in my eyes. Couldn't say no, simp.

Rent f(ree!!)
ERxZkdSU8AEvElU.jpg

Me getting called a simp by an illiterate retard who roleplays as a schoolyard bully on a forum for virgins:
View attachment 383492
Again, you're a simp. I'd rather be literally mentally handicapped than be you. You're literally the bottom of the food chain. You're brazilian sigma, simp. :feelskek:

@Dregster666 @shii410 look at this whiny little bitch :feelshaha: I can't tell if he was bullied too much or too little as a kid
apparently I was bullied just enough not to be a simp. You literally can't say anything. No matter what you say it's coming out the unclean mouth of a simp and means nothing.

You're getting boring. Come up with something new or this won't be fun anymore.
Why do you all pull the same act? "oh haha i-I'm having fun, hey guys please come watch me have fun and distract him for me so he'd go away haha"
You're absolutely insecure and mad. I don't play with the likes of you. You're a literal simp.

hope he just end himself.

Only glanced it over but this reeked of licking wounds cope lmao keep trying to save face now bud
Laugh 8

@Dregster666 @shii410 look at this whiny little bitch :feelshaha: I can't tell if he was bullied too much or too little as a kid
Shii dickrides fulltimebecky

Shouldn't expect an inbred from the middle of nowhere to understand business ethics and the required moves to prosper overall longterm.

Do you know what would be even better than BrazillianSigma getting suspended?

How about just not talking about him and IncelTears ever? Just completely ignore them. Never post about them. Never acknowledge any of them, ever. Treat IT like Stacey treats sub-8 males.

How about just not talking about him and IncelTears ever? Just completely ignore them. Never post about them. Never acknowledge any of them, ever. Treat IT like Stacey treats sub-8 males.
When they keep posting blatantly false things like this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kdsm0p/i_found_this_on_meme_center_and_it_gave_me_a/

it's hard for a lot of people to just ignore it.
@Lv99_BixNood

View attachment 384197

Shouldn't expect an inbred from the middle of nowhere to understand business ethics and the required moves to prosper overall longterm.
Hey bud, haven't seen you in a while. Kinda like you dissappeared from the forum. How's your dad's toilet cleaning business going? Have you taken back america yet?

Lmao you have to be a complete psychopath to get banned as a leftist SJW fighting the incels.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I mean, all one has to do is read the utter depressing cringe that are his "bullying" threads to know everything you need to know about "him"
Learn to tag me. My bullying threads are literally jokes on a forum. You are a literal simp. Like the lowest form of human

I've never seen such odd mental gymnastics tbh, you're so obsessed with her and clearly jealous I talked to your crush once that you make it out as if I give a shit about the bitch. :feelssus:
Are we witnessing the final descent of an incel into psychosis?
Oh now his simping moved to "you like her tihi" lmao.

Literally know nothing about her nor have I heard a single podcast.

I did the same to get IncelPolitik banned for simping for rowan when she was a female infiltrator here.

You literally validate women in incel spaces. And then you defend them by claiming people who insult them have crushes. Literally every word you say is worthless because you are a simp

:chad: at talking to some simps oneitis and cucking incels ngltbh tbhngl hntlghn
Just validate women in incel spaces theory.
It is pretty gratifying tbh, kind of a delayed satisfaction though as I didn't know she was his oneitis until after he sperged at me for destroying her on her podcast
What a gross embarrassing simp.
Should be banned

pretty simpy thing to do ngltbh tbhnlg
Not only that, whenever someone insults a woman he goes "oh you have a crush on her tihi".

He's one of the lowest clowns on this forum. The guy everybody slaps around.

don't doxx and sell foids
Funny you should say.. I once got a girl to change her last name cuz I stalked her online and kept spreading fake screenshots of her

Unironically though. I'm fucking dying over here
Goes on podcast once to trash host's beliefs: simp
Literally obsesses over females and stalks one: not a simp
I stalked a foid to literally ruin her life.

You simply validated a woman in an incel space and then attacked anyone insulting her.

You're going hard on damage control, but you're forever the forum simp. No on respects you

kind of validates her though by stalking her.
and was her life actually ruined?
I really can't say everything I did, but let's just say her family and friends got some compromising messages, and she also went viral on certain websites for things she never actually typed out. Literally changed her last name and deleted all social media. In minecraft.
Mate, are you actually losing your mind fr? I don't think anyone can cope this hard without losing it.
You're going hard on damage control, but you're forever the forum simp. No on respects you

View attachment 384197

Wtf

I have always been neutral on the whole FullTimeLoser vs Dregster debate. idk why I was even pinged

Hey bud, haven't seen you in a while. Kinda like you dissappeared from the forum. How's your dad's toilet cleaning business going? Have you taken back america yet?
Shitskin Nigger Cope

Get back to ringing up my doritos and dews , Faggot

Another derailed thread

This tbh. They aren’t even something people here should bother acknowledging. This is why I wish making retarded threads about them should give you warnings for foid worship/spam

Last edited:
Por favor clean bano por favor?
Im pretty sure you do a better job at that, you're the one who sweeps and mops at a gas station.

I sign checks and call it a day :feelzez:

Im pretty sure you do a better job at that, you're the one who sweeps and mops at a gas station.

I sign checks and call it a day :feelzez:
The rich gimmick was destroyed, don't cope literally no one believes it. Just use those filthy nails to clean my toilet por favor.

You poor dying animal, I'd probably cope this hard too if I was an inbred wageslaving in the middle of nowhere.

It's true :feelsohh:

He'll even tell you "thank you come again" after he rings up my doritos :lul:
Por favor mi bano mucho stinky. Dirty spic clean bano, si?