Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Covid vaccine only for Chad CONFIRMED

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Chadox

Last edited:
Methods
Study design and participants
This phase 1/2, participant-blinded, multicentre, randomised controlled trial is being done at five centres in the UK (Centre for Clinical Vaccinology and Tropical Medicine, University of Oxford; NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton; Clinical Research Facility, Imperial College London; St Georges University of London and University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust; and University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust). Healthy adult participants aged 18–55 years were recruited through local advertisements. All participants underwent a screening visit where a full medical history and examination was taken in addition to blood and urine tests (HIV; hepatitis B and C serology; full blood count; kidney and liver function tests; and urinary screen for blood, protein, and glucose and a pregnancy test done in women of childbearing potential). Volunteers with a history of laboratory confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection; those at higher risk for SARS-CoV-2 exposure pre-enrolment (ie, front-line health-care workers working in emergency departments, intensive care units, and COVID-19 wards, and close contacts of confirmed COVID-19 cases; see appendix p 82 for further details); and those with a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, and anosmia or ageusia since Feb 1, 2020, were excluded from the study. An amendment to the study protocol (amendment date April 21, 2020) allowed for recruitment of health-care workers with a negative SARS-CoV-2 serology at screening, once an antibody test became available. As it was not possible to screen for negative SARS-CoV-2 serology in all participants, some enrolled participants had high-level anti-spike antibodies at baseline and their data are included in all analyses. Full details of the eligibility criteria are described in the trial protocol provided in the appendix (pp 80–82).

JFL

I don’t want the vaccine

ChAdOx1 = Chad Only

Big pharma needs more of that cash for themselves, I wonder what great, obscure substance they will put in there for (((testing))). I do think they will use this hoaxed urgency to get some controversial substance through, with the tax paying cattle tax as the test subjects, I think Chad can keep it.

Now thats a good username.

I knew COVID-19 was made by feminists in a lb to kill ugly men.

This is why random acts of violence against foids is justified.