Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (BREAKING) Foid accidentally uploads footage abusing her dog

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Look at this cunt. Using her dog for YouTube, and abusing it. She accidentally uploaded these scenes before deleting them quickly, but someone downloaded instantly

Look at this bitch goes from “teehee happy face” to abusing her dog. What a fucking crazy cunt. This is how foids treat loyal companions. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
the doG should gO pitbull on hER

Last edited:
Seeing this sucks, as i think we as a human race are the lowest of the low on Earth. We’re the most greedy fuckers to have ever exited on this earth. Animals are literally above us

I want that bitch going to jail

I want to hit a foid like that ngl

I hope the dog will get his revenge.

This is also how many treat their children.

It's a doberman. Hopefully it snaps one day an chews her face off. Let's see how many hits her videos gets when she's got a face like a melted wellie.

"First off, I want to address the uncut footage. On the day in particular that the video was filmed, and actually this past week, things in my outside life have been less than exceptional. I am not going to play the “victim card” or anything of that sort, but I do want to point out that I am rarely as upset as what was shown in the footage. The bubbly, happy-go-lucky Brooke that you often see in my videos is typically an accurate representation of me, but it’s obvious that I’m playing up my mood in this video when I’m clearly actually frustrated."

Guess that means you can beat your dog now. I'd love to see this bitch foid have her career ruined for this.

Not watching a cunt beat up an innocent dog.
Hope she goes to jail.

It's a doberman. Hopefully it snaps one day an chews her face off. Let's see how many hits her videos gets when she's got a face like a melted wellie.

And if it wasn’t for this footage she would claim that the “dog just snapped for no reason”

That dog has fucked her right in the pussy before. No sympathy for non-virgins

I thought they were the gentle gender, the one with more compassion.
I'm litteraly shaking as the cucks would say.

She’s a cunt but I’ve witnessed worse animal abuse than this.
But another striking thing about this video is how quickly foids can change their masks; in this case, she goes from perky fairy to demon within seconds.
I have seen it in other ways towards me....a look of disgust quickly changing to a smile once I make eye contact with it unexpectedly.

Foids are born actresses

Dogs are cucks,allowing this bitch to hit him.Even a cat would fight back

i fucking hate dogs ngl, all this dog obsession is annoying

at least way back then they serve a purpose, now they're becoming pests

I also hate the sighting of roadkilled dogs, even though I hate dogs I don't want them to suffer

jfl she probably did it for attention and thought it wont backfire

She’s a cunt but I’ve witnessed worse animal abuse than this.
But another striking thing about this video is how quickly foids can change their masks; in this case, she goes from perky fairy to demon within seconds.
I have seen it in other ways towards me....a look of disgust quickly changing to a smile once I make eye contact with it unexpectedly.

Foids are born actresses
It wasn't the first time.
I wonder if they would ban her from social media.

mogs me because dog

This shows the greed of the human race. Bitch got the dog to fuck her in the ass and make money on youtube for her and she doesn't care about it past that. Same shit people do with children. Have them purely for their own benefit without considering the child's feelings.
Evil cunt

It was either this or another dogpill

this is fake tbh, women are delicate submissive flowers that will never hurt anyone or anything. :soy::soy:

:feelsokman: :feelskek:

What the fuck? I hope that doberman bites her face off.

I don't know what a wellie is but I'd imagine a face like a melted one doesn't look very good
A melted one of these 19uspr c0341 yel

Cat would have clawed that bitch
Dogs are the real pussies

typical bitch with massive overconfidence, trying to shove her "big clit energy" all over the place

Probably got mad at the dog for fucking her friend instead of her

I want to hit a foid like that ngl
Funny how they have no problem hitting something innocent and defenceless but as soon as you try to use violence against them they use their female powers

I was expecting another way of abusing tbh

I hope she gets raped.

typical bitch with massive overconfidence, trying to shove her "big clit energy" all over the place

the real black pill in all of this is that modern women hit their babies like this all the time

Disgusting. If she wants to film in peace, she can just go away from him, wtf.

I knew it. Every time I see a jewtube influencer with their "hey guys be sure to smash dat like button" and flashing their nylon smile, I just know I'm seeing a psycopath / sociopath at work. Especially that chadlite making vids about special needs ppl. I cannot believe no one sees this. smh

:soy: it's okay teehee we all deserve a second chance!

Cope, the dog puts up with it since he gets to tap that ass daily.
this is what betabux cucks do,let foids be in control and be treated like trash for some sex

A womans true nature is outed.

I fucking hate this bitches face in this picture
_108237591_mediaitem108237590.jpg

Looks like she can't shit, what a forced expression, fucking actwhore.

This is why women should have no power. They are inherently weak, which causes them to overcompensate with cruelty. Women also abuse their kids way more than people think.

this is what betabux cucks do,let foids be in control and be treated like trash for some sex
This is old, but since I seem to have missed this reply and someone else necroed the thread, I will take the opportunity to clarify that she is paying for the dogs food, shelter etc while it is just hanging around at home. Opposite of betabux, dogs usually don't bring in any money, although you have some minor point with it being overdomesticated.

That was nothing tbh

I knew it. Every time I see a jewtube influencer with their "hey guys be sure to smash dat like button" and flashing their nylon smile, I just know I'm seeing a psycopath / sociopath at work. Especially that chadlite making vids about special needs ppl. I cannot believe no one sees this. smh