Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Breaking News] Yet another /r/inceltears pedo uncovered

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
OP did a great job digging this shit, tbh, ngl.

The Dr Pizza scandal was one of the best scandals ever, a literal anti incel soyboy turned to be a pedophile :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I wonder if he's enjoying getting his ass raped by Tyrone in jail kek

Normally I don't support the idea of collective guilt, but I support it for those who judge others by collective guilt. Since IncelTears is the epitome of collective guilt judging, they deserve to be judged by it themselves and everyone who has ever posted on IncelTears (except for trolls) should be hated, ostracized, and dehumanized like a pedophile.

The thought of cucktears members like DrPizza being brutally assraped in prison brings a small amount of pleasure to my otherwise lonely and unhappy life.

not surprised/10

Normally I don't support the idea of collective guilt, but I support it for those who judge others by collective guilt. Since IncelTears is the epitome of collective guilt judging, they deserve to be judged by it themselves and everyone who has ever posted on IncelTears (except for trolls) should be hated, ostracized, and dehumanized like a pedophile.

The thought of cucktears members like DrPizza being brutally assraped in prison brings a small amount of pleasure to my otherwise lonely and unhappy life.

Intergalactic alien level high IQ post.

What else do you expect from those cucks.

Damn IT are really terrible hypocrites, very dangerous people.

Scums of the earth. Hope they will get what they deserve.

No wonder they're so hyper focused on the age gap.

IT definitely won't touch this.

Who would have thought that their claims towards us are projections?

Already posted but still based, don't understand why mods haven't pinned this already

Not even surprised.

Smh we need to clean our website of these people

tenor.png

And theres many more hiding

And IT will once again question who Dr.Pizza, who this user "FrozenMexec"/"TwingerMayons" is. And then blame the incel community because the user also posted anti-incel comments on the reddit.
IT won't touch this with a 4 foot poll.

I'm sorta tempted to make a watermark generator that you can put an image into, and it spits out an image with two archive watermarks to IT history. But I can't feel that's a little autistic because smegma and others will just crop it as always.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 15, Bluepillers: 35)

KEK

Most "women" on IT aren't women. IT is entirely filled with soyboy fags and bisexuals and trannies. Very few are actual women. Most are sexual deviants (as expected on reddit) and sociopaths. Its the real reason why they hate us when we talk about traditional relationships and such.

Dafuq is this? Dr Pizza or some other crap?

Did anyone save screen of this or does this exist somewhere else on the interwebs?

I missed out. Too late.

Never mind: Thanks, person who posted the same time as me above :feelzez:

Didn't this already happen a couple of months ago, or is this a different case?

All Male IT posters are like this.

I give shortcels about another month before reddit shuts their subreddit down. There wont be any incel subreddits left by mid-2020, you can just about bet on that fact.

They removed it because they know reddit LOVES the cucktears subreddit and will do anything to protect their people. Another incel reddit is shut down, who cares, they'll say.

Thanks again for the archive, MSCW.