Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Breitbart comment section

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Most of the guys who hang out on Breitbart are probably incels too.

And the ones who aren't will side with us over some psycho feminazi any day.

Screenshot 2018 05 04 22 31 29 1
this

they genuinely hate non chad males with a passion. they want us all exterminated besides the top 10% in looks.

Alrightfags are in no way normies.

We need to ally with these guys. They are powerful

So, what would cracking down on them achieve? My guess is they are the more shy, sensitive, introverted types who probably haven't hurt anyone. What is it with these feminazis trying to take everything away from men? Seriously. Why is that now the goal? Cause Trump won? Have you noticed this? There is no cause for feminism. All they do or can do is to invade every crack and crevice and space like anal cancer in all aspects of society. Why? What does this solve or achieve? I was going to post a whole discussion on this but since I'm here. I know we all don't like feminism. But what I want to know is how the hell did it go from a sense of fairness for all, togetherness, teamwork, compassion etc, and issues like domestic violence and abuse and bullying and the like, stuff that for all out sense on this we can relate, to shit like this? Or that fucking shitstorm with the ghostbusters movie? Or thinking that if enough magical diversity quotas are filled, all the problems are solved? How did this happen and who let it and why do people blindly embrace it?

"Patheos published an article on the “threat of incel terrorism,” the Sun claimed incels are “vile… lonely weirdos,” and NPR described them as “violent misogynists,” however these outlets have greatly generalized and stereotyped the community."

But yet when it's the alpha chad thug gangbanger drugdealer violent controlling type, it's ok? I mean, not that that shit isn't covered or made aware of, but that seems to get treated differently. "She is an independent woman who's gonna do her own thing and you can't tell her shit and fuck all this nice guys!!!! Ima do what I wanna do!!!" or "He's just an expressive real man!!!!"

I've come to accept I have no sympathy for people like this and I will fight back if need be no matter what against them.

Most of the guys who hang out on Breitbart are probably incels too.

And the ones who aren't will side with us over some psycho feminazi any day.
A lot of incels, but also a lot of married betabuxx.

Cuckqueers are ragefueling the public didn't react to us like they wanted them to.