Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brendio just uploaded a video saying he’s going to rope tonight

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
It’s now deleted but it was titled “Announcement”

:worryfeels: :cryfeels:

He is an attention whore.

It got posted before

why do you care

Dedsrs?

On side note imagine roping due to a foid jfl

He‘s being dead serious. He said he’s a long way from home and that he cannot go home anymore so his suicide is guaranteed now. Also he said he will stream again when he arrives to the location of where he is going to rope.
That’s exactly what everyone said before Etika roped
why do you care
I don’t want ppl in the incel community to die ngl
Dedsrs?

On side note imagine roping due to a foid jfl
True tbh but still

will he stream it?

I dont like Brendi, I remembered him as mean person

idk if he's actually gonna go throught with it or he's just larping for attention.

Can someone record it for bestgore.

>trusting one of the biggest male attentionwhores to ever exist

okay

He‘s being dead serious. He said he’s a long way from home and that he cannot go home anymore so his suicide is guaranteed now. Also he said he will stream again when he arrives to the location of where he is going to rope.

That’s exactly what everyone said before Etika roped

I don’t want ppl in the incel community to die ngl

True tbh but still
Most members here act just like normies, just more bitter towards women. They wouldn't care if a member here died or not, from suicide or otherwise. It's why they joke and say livestream it or call them an attention whore instead of bottling it up or calling them a pussy for either going through with it or backing out of it.

Why would he do that if hes “married”

I suspect all the drama is fabricated and that Brendio is fine, doing it all for attention.

Why would he do that if hes “married”
I have no idea but “something very bad” happened to his “wife”, he said they’re still together. He’s being really vague about all of it

Last edited:
He'd better not do it. Soy milk from his tits started to affect his judgment.

Most members here act just like normies, just more bitter towards women. They wouldn't care if a member here died or not, from suicide or otherwise. It's why they joke and say livestream it or call them an attention whore instead of bottling it up or calling them a pussy for either going through with it or backing out of it.
I think death is a release so ofc I wouldn't care/feel bad
Regardless, Brendio is a giga FAKECEL

it's almost as believable as @JohnWickCel claiming he tried to shotgun himself but it jammed, aka zero :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Could be a new martyr.

it's almost as believable as @JohnWickCel claiming he tried to shotgun himself but it jammed, aka zero :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I admitted to lying about that though, we have no idea what this guy is going to do. Thanks for @ing me instead of saying that behind my back.

Good, hope he livestreams it tbh