Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brendio just uploaded a video saying he’s going to rope tonight

Did he even meet the girl IRL and fuck her or was it a long-distance "relationship"?

Last edited:
Quite pathetic, tbh.

Low charisma, low skill, low IQ faggot.
Playing the suicide card is youtube career ending injury.

Fucking lol :lul:. I thought he escaped inceldom and actually got some pussy. Pathetic. There was no future with that girl. All they did was waste each other's time.

What an absolute mental midget.

Last edited:
Is this some sort of joke???

Did he go to Australia?

So it was just a joke after all, right?

You know What

FUCK HIM !

@BrendioEEE

You Fucking Spic!

Wish you where a real whitey

But your just a dirty border jumping taco fucking MUTT! :lul:

Did he do it?
:soy:

You shouldn't even be alive at this point :feelswhat:

:soy:

You shouldn't even be alive at this point :feelswhat:
>tfw your femcel gf dumps you for Chad
You know What

FUCK HIM !

@BrendioEEE

You Fucking Spic!

Wish you where a real whitey

But your just a dirty border jumping taco fucking MUTT! :lul:
So it was just a joke after all, right?
Keep chewing.

I suspect all the drama is fabricated and that Brendio is fine, doing it all for attention.
probably. he is BPD/HPD foid tier attention whore.

Admitted to lying about that.
YOu lost all my respect, fakecel.

Lying about roping and defending giga fakecel brendio, fuck you fakecel faggot, should have known you were a fakecel. No truecel gives a shit about fakecels larp roping

Number of IQ points lost by reading this thread IQ
@BrendioEEE turned his back on us and insulted us for no reason ya don’t do that people ya call bruvs.

YOu lost all my respect, fakecel.

Lying about roping and defending giga fakecel brendio, fuck you fakecel faggot, should have known you were a fakecel. No truecel gives a shit about fakecels larp roping
You didn't have respect for me to begin with if this is your response. I did try to kill myself but I backed out of it, but I lied and said the shotgun I was using jammed so I wouldn't get called a pussy. And where am I defending him?

Most members here act just like normies, just more bitter towards women. They wouldn't care if a member here died or not, from suicide or otherwise. It's why they joke and say livestream it or call them an attention whore instead of bottling it up or calling them a pussy for either going through with it or backing out of it.
This here, i dont give a fuck if a fakecel dies, btw, he's larping anyway so he aint going to rope.

This here, i dont give a fuck if a fakecel dies, btw, he's larping anyway so he aint going to rope.
That's not a defense of him, that's just a fact. A lot of members here are genuine jerks who don't care about each other and turn on each other over anything.

Good decision

That's not a defense of him, that's just a fact. A lot of members here are genuine jerks who don't care about each other and turn on each other over anything.
When put in the context of this post, it is a defense.

And yes, I probably dont care about 70% of this forum because most of the faggots here are fakecels or defend fakecels