Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brendio just uploaded a video saying he’s going to rope tonight

When put in the context of this post, it is a defense.

And yes, I probably dont care about 70% of this forum because most of the faggots here are fakecels or defend fakecels
I never mentioned him, yet it's a defense of him? I said that because of WOLF said about not wanting members to die. And how is he even a fakecel? Did he have sex with her? It seems like it was a long distance relationship at best.

I never mentioned him, yet it's a defense of him? I said that because of WOLF said about not wanting members to die. And how is he even a fakecel? Did he have sex with her? It seems like it was a long distance relationship at best.
Im searching this faggot by name and apparently, he wasnt even a virgin before he met her, just search brendio and look at some threads.

Giga fakecel

so he is going into acting?

But I thought he had just made up with Tahlia?

Anyway, with all the flaws Brendio may have, I still don't want him to rope. Brendio, if you're reading this, AWALT and I know this absolutely sucks but women are not worthy of our love and let alone our deaths.

But I thought he had just made up with Tahlia?

Anyway, with all the flaws Brendio may have, I still don't want him to rope. Brendio, if you're reading this, AWALT and I know this absolutely sucks but women are not worthy of our love and let alone our deaths.
Ya hate suicide too?
Polyamory is wholesome.
:feelskek: “I’m Living my best life and your negativity is cancelled.”

So is this nigga gonna rope or not?

YOu lost all my respect, fakecel.

Lying about roping and defending giga fakecel brendio, fuck you fakecel faggot, should have known you were a fakecel. No truecel gives a shit about fakecels larp roping
Absolutely based and high IQ.

That’s exactly what everyone said before Etika roped

He was and in the end, was an attention whore. The way he went out was pretty much to seek attention still. He just was a suicidal attention whore.

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
keep trying to "kill" yourself

keep on posting about it like the attention-whore you are

yeah, keep on doing that you little shit
Hilarous.
He was and in the end, was an attention whore. The way he went out was pretty much to seek attention still. He just was a suicidal attention whore.
Etika? I'm pretty sure he had a legitament mental problem.

He was on the extreme end of the Bipolar spectrum + schizo

Jesus this is stupid what are you getting out of this? I take back what I said earlier about you being a potential IT member, only someone with absolutely nothing going on in life would get this heated over nothing.

Jesus this is stupid what are you getting out of this? I take back what I said earlier about you being a potential IT member, only someone with absolutely nothing going on in life would get this heated over nothing.
@Animecel2D? An IT cuck? Nah

@Animecel2D? An IT cuck? Nah
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
That's what he said earlier today is my postmaxxer thread. No idea what set him off to say all this.

Not a single word

I don't know how "incel" @BrendioEEE was. He did get married. But his is as captivating an incel story as any without having killed somebody. Who wasn't himself. I hope he doesn't rope. And I'm probably gonna decide to believe that he didn't rope.

Brendio saw johnwickcel fake suicide threads and decided to prove hes a better larp than any 15 years old .

@Animecel2D = bro
I don't know how "incel" @BrendioEEE was. He did get married. But his is as captivating an incel story as any without having killed somebody. Who wasn't himself. I hope he doesn't rope. And I'm probably gonna decide to believe that he didn't rope.
Apparently Tahlia is his 5th "relationship"
Brendio saw johnwickcel fake suicide threads and decided to prove hes a better larp than any 15 years old .
Brutal

What a drama queen.
As boring as a bitch even if he is not one. Except for the tits I guess.
The problem most men are like that now.

You should be dead you filthy nigger
Wasn't someone else told this?

He feeds off of threads like these. Stop making these threads, you fucking niggers.

He feeds off of threads like these. Stop making these threads, you fucking niggers.
He hasn't seen this thread and probably won't
You should be dead you filthy nigger

Wasn't someone else told this?
Make this a copypasta

Is this the girl he's going crazy over?

1600208924374.png