Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brendio the cuck is back and says he's dead!!!

How embarrassing.

Literal BPD e girl behavior.

AEEE9115 2080 42E4 B50A 419795F95F93

what a seeking attention faggot, fat fuck can't even record the video horizontally

imagine the cringe he's feeling right now though
he scheduled this video to be published after he commited suicide
he failed and is now despairing in some mental hospital, unable to stop this video from being posted
jfl

If he's trolling us this is dedication on the level of Copper Cab pretending to be a tranny on the Gavin Mccuck show lmfao. :feelskek:
he failed and is now despairing in some mental hospital, unable to stop this video from being posted
jfl
LOL, not to mention I saved it and all his accompanying "goodbye" text along with his original breakdown video. :feelskek:

:feelsseriously: Larping attention seeking phaggot

Is he actually dead? I hope he is.

SoyioEEE is in the psyche ward somewhere

He was too pussy to go through with it

Not even a pixel

I think that he's trying to fake his death so he can get out of the internet.

Oh shit, a dead brendio just flew over my house.

More attention whore videos and fake suicide videos.

Oh yeah he 110% got hit with a 5150

He’s probably in a hospital gown in a bed beside a guy that writes on the wall with his own shit:feelskek:
He is in a world of shit.

Do you guys know when the faggot is going to be released from the psych ward?

no click lel is it larp?

jfl
I dont understand how on earth he felt like he won without even having a hug or a kiss :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
JFL at living off nudes from a hole you cant afford to see

what a pathetic attention whoring faggot

I fucking hate his mogger face, I feel so subhuman, fuck this chadlite volcel.

Damn you guys are ruthless... :worryfeels:

The video reeks of autism but then again, I do not wish his death.

Some of you need to check yourself for wishing death upoin a guy who spent most of his life suffering the same fate we did.

Some of you need to check yourself for wishing death upoin a guy who spent most of his life suffering the same fate we did.
He most certainly isn't innocent

He earned whatever flack comes his way

Is he dead or not?

Fuck this attention whore, I'm so sick of seeing him.

Won't watch but I hope Brendio can recover and if you're reading this, better to give it a long time away from the internet, man.

My best friend @pp183 is also dead

Well nobody should wish death on the kid I certainly agree with you there but other posters have said he shit all over everyone and our site once he status maxxed and got Tahlia as his LDR internet e-girlfriend.

If memory serves correct another poster I read recalled him saying something like “later virgin losers” before asking to be voluntarily banned from here so it wasn’t like his departure exactly ended in any kind of classy bday that was intended to win friends and influence people or anything.

Plus it’s hard to take a guy that looks like a young John Travolta when fully shaved up and haircut or actor Kit Harrington who played Jon Snow on Game of Thrones when he tries to claim that he’s an incel despite looking like movie stars women throughout time and the ages have claimed to want.

I know he was a fatcel and all before gym maxxing or starve maxxing or whatever but for a guy who obtained such a decent appearance with hard work that could attract girls him associating himself with our community just felt like mockery in a way.

Fuck that fat volcel

Was his girlfriend even a real gf or just a virtual one?

I don't hate him at all tbh
Yeah he got cocky and started insulting incels after he got his """e-gf""" but imo he redeemed himself by posting her nudes :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Hopefully he can get the help he needs at the mental hospital.

Was his girlfriend even a real gf or just a virtual one?
Virtual girlfriend, like wtf, who has virtual girlfriend.
Isn't it basically having a 2d foid as your confidant.
Why the same?
Because chatting on the internet with a foid is as empty as talking with your walls.