Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrendioEEE is a Chad

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
This guy is a haircut meme and a bit of weight loss from being able to get laid easily, and this video was 8 months ago. @2:30 he sounds like he’s not even an incel, like he’s been laid outside of his hometown...”are you incel still?” “uhhh it depends, I’m incel within my own city” :chad: mogs any trucel

Last edited:
he's a based volcel celeb

Is that him dedsrs? Mogs me from heaven to hell forth and back

it's over for him stop giving false hopes bro 5'5 mexican looking amerimutt ahaha

our local mogging machine

Massive volcel tbh. Ive seen uglier white guys than him get decent looking noodles. Only wants white stacies JFL.

If you're an Incel in your own city, but your city is a Cyberpunk Dystopia where it's nearly impossible to leave, would it matter if I could hypothetically become an volcel somewhere else? Also yeah this video isn't my most recent appearance, just lol. Also reminder, i'm 5'5, and have a deformed body from losing over 180lb because of the loose skin, and I still need to lose 100 more pounds.

>thinking that sub 8 males still can ascend

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Mogs me but he is manlet

he's a based volcel celeb
good optics would be pretty important for normies to even start being sympathetic to incels (maybe not the darkest unsaveable truecels) tbh and he has that

Cope I see it where I’m at
Agreeed

Basement Dweller IQ cope tbh

5/10 males still get laid at an acceptable rate. Or less we would have a legitimate standing on the media if normgroid males weren't getting laid nationwide.

If you're an Incel in your own city, but your city is a Cyberpunk Dystopia where it's nearly impossible to leave, would it matter if I could hypothetically become an volcel somewhere else? Also yeah this video isn't my most recent appearance, just lol. Also reminder, i'm 5'5, and have a deformed body from losing over 180lb because of the loose skin, and I still need to lose 100 more pounds.

Ok chad. If you were a curry, you would have roped alrdy so excuse me if you iam not sympathetic to your situation.

if he wasn't fat he wouldn't be here.

Have you seen his recent thread? :forcedsmile:
Literally all diet shit is a meme cope. Actual well versed pharmacists and biologists recommend low calorie diets, and a healthy amount of cardio to keep your blood pumping and your organs fresh. You also can take various supplements and dietary products to substitute certain nutrients if necessary. For example water fasting by itself is really unhealthy especially after 3 days, but if you take it with proper supplements/nutrients its fine. The same can be said for "junk food diets" as long as you stay at the right calorie level for a day.

I'd like to see an actual argument against this, especially after me actually yunno losing weight and feeling healthier than ever despite still having 100lb left to go.

Agreeed

5/10 males still get laid at an acceptable rate. Or less we would have a legitimate standing on the media if normgroid males weren't getting laid nationwide.

Exactly. JFL @ the copers here thinking only terachads can get foids. All you need to get laid is be 5+ and Neurotypical or if youre non NT, be a 7+ looks wise.

Agreeed

I know a 4/10 that can get laid once a year. He’s also aspie

Stop you right there. If I was a curry i'd have a 6/10 White GF and a 6 figure job.

Giphy

No, he wants to have a race and looksmatch.

He might get a white foid (prolly below his looksmatch) if he loses weight, lifts weights, changes his hairstyle and gets rid of that god awful yellow jacket. Although his height might mean he has better chances with noodles. If i was him, id go for noodles. It is the intelligent thing to do. Let gigasoys and cucks fight over white beach whales.

Screenshot-2.png

Mogs me from Istanbul to Chicago.

He might get a white foid (prolly below his looksmatch) if he loses weight, lifts weights, changes his hairstyle and gets rid of that god awful yellow jacket.

Brutal jacket pill.

Wtf

Atleast his threads are good i guess

He mogs like 80% of the forum or maybe the forum was full of normie looking guys already. Mogs me hard though.

smh another white chad posting on this forum

He's Chadlite. And so is Elliott Roger who is idolized by so many incels.

Chad or chadlite can pretend to be incel and still win. Lol

> 5'5"
> Chad

Pick one.

Fuck him, he's a failed normie.

He's 20lbs and 2" lifts away from being a normie.

And EVEN if that were true, still not even close to being the PSL required for a 2/10 L.A female.

And EVEN if that were true, still not even close to being the PSL required for a 2/10 L.A female.
You're probably right. Life begins at 7/10 and 6'0". It's not over over for you, but it's over.

The dude is 5"5, its honestly over for him. You need to be 6"3 these days.

Fat = Volcel
Yes
Yes
He's Chadlite. And so is Elliott Roger who is idolized by so many incels.

Chad or chadlite can pretend to be incel and still win. Lol
Hell yes
He might get a white foid (prolly below his looksmatch) if he loses weight, lifts weights, changes his hairstyle and gets rid of that god awful yellow jacket. Although his height might mean he has better chances with noodles. If i was him, id go for noodles. It is the intelligent thing to do. Let gigasoys and cucks fight over white beach whales.
my fucking thoughts exactly