39d 2h 23m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
131d 21h 30m
Who is he?
I don't see what is happening either.
@BrendioEEE is a user who went to a couple of interviews to discuss incels. He manged to get into a relationship with a user here a broken person or something like that. She is a r9k whore who baits low teir men into relationships before destroying them. So he and she was permabanned for knowingly allowing a female onto the site. In the threads about him after we warned him that she is a whore and he is going to get cheated the fuck on, but he was too bluepilled to listen. Now he attention whores with fake suicides.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
94d 12h 53m
So the attention whore didnt kill himself? Big surprise, hope he dies in an accident instead

F

Forum_User_2345

Major
★★★★
41d 9h 38m
The "pussy" rant made me lose braincels.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★
98d 5h 36m
Users Viewing This Thread (Bluepillers: 171)
Don't do it you have so much to live for! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

P

patheticmanletcel

Captain
★★★★★
7d 5h 22m
Are you people still falling for this attention whore kind of shit? I thought this kind of thing ended with tellem t

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

i hate my BONES
107d 8h 28m
080DD030-11EC-47AC-80C2-8D43DB80C538.jpeg
LMAO her on lookism

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
All of this because of some whore. Sad.
Tahlia was simply the catalyst that caused Brendio's already fragile psychological foundations to crumble.

Let this be a cautionary tale: never love a thot. The unhinged passion and impossible jealously that is formed from such a "relationship" will only cause pain in the long run, especially if you are desperate codependent who transfers the intense relationship you had with your mother during childhood onto some slut e-whore, even more abusive/smothering/neglectful than your mother ever was.

The best way to not love a thot is to not interact with a thot at all, but this is the perennial folly of incels, drawn like moths to a flame to any source of female validation, even if it's clearly poisonous.

BPD = Brendio Personality Disorder.
Jej'd.

But honestly I feel bad for him. He 'hoped against cope' that he could realize his narcissistic fantasies, but instead was destroyed.

Now he has been rendered little more than an abandoned child, both hating his surrogate mother (Tahilia) for not being there for him but still being very much tethered to her inside.

Last edited:
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★
98d 5h 36m
Here's the funniest part. They do not even live on the same continent. This was just an e- """""RELATIONSHIP""""". He thought she wasn't getting dicked down by Australian surfer Chads everyday while he was rotting in his basement in Los Angeles. MUH TRAD WIFE CHRISTIAN GIRL

It's astonishing how he didn't get banned sooner, how this bluepiller even considers himself blackpilled is beyond me

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
103d 1h 40m
so if someone threw you a lifeline in the middle of the ocean but before you could grab it they took it back, you wouldn't be extremely depressed and suicidal ?
if she was actually giving him pussy irl I could maybe sympathize but the fact that its some random e-whore he will never meet irl makes it pathetic

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
128d 18h 15m
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★
39d 2h 23m
it's over

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So he got a gf then got played and wants to rope?
pretty much
Wasnt even a gf literally an E -relationship
"married under God" JFL
even though on multiple occasions he was warned because she said to others "its nothing serious"

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
103d 1h 40m
Here's the funniest part. They do not even live on the same continent. This was just an e- """""RELATIONSHIP""""". He thought she wasn't getting dicked down by Australian surfer Chads everyday while he was rotting in his basement in Los Angeles. MUH TRAD WIFE CHRISTIAN GIRL

It's astonishing how he didn't get banned sooner, how this bluepiller even considers himself blackpilled is beyond me
I legit get second hand embarrassment when I read dude's over dramatic posts about how he "loved" some e-girl and she destroyed his life, bro you have never even seen her irl she's literally just text on your PC monitor. it's not an actual relationship. ffs. this e-girl r9k internet dating shit needs to end

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Officer
★★★★
18d 13h 29m
Disappointing

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
41d 5h 10m
Tahlia was simply the catalyst that caused Brendio's already fragile psychological foundations to crumble.

Let this be a cautionary tale: never love a thot. The unhinged passions and impossible jealously that is formed from such a "relationship" will only cause pain in the long run, especially if you are desperate codependent who transfers the relationship you had with your mother during childhood onto some slut e-whore, even more abusive/smothering than your mother ever was.

The best way to not love a thot is to not interact with a thot at all, but this is the perennial folly of incels, drawn like moths to a flame to any source of female validation, even if it's clearly poisonous.

Jej'd.

But honestly I feel bad for him. 'He hoped against cope' that he could realize his narcissistic fantasies, but instead was destroyed.

Now he has been rendered little more than an abandoned child, both hating his surrogate mother (Tahilia) for not being there for him but still being tethered to her.
It really was sad, and despite all the shit he had done, I was honestly wishing he had never done it tbh. I'm pretty sure he deliberately cut off the livestream to do whatever he planned after it.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
An e-relationship served Brendio's purposes very well, as an autist who would be unlikely to perform well irl. He probably experienced joy and exuberance such that he never felt in his life when communicating with Tahlia.

But all this joy and exuberance was based on narcissistic delusions, which Tahilia was simply reflecting back onto him. Ultimately he was only talking with himself the whole time, and the reality of who Tahilia was shattered his internal representation of her, and thus his own internal representation of himself.

Last edited:
F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
18d 7h 31m

Wait a second, you telling me they didn't even have sex????????

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★
39d 2h 23m
Wait a second, you telling me they didn't even have sex????????
No JFL hes in Cali shes in australia they never met and she has giga mental problems ran away from her parents.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
18d 7h 31m
An e-relationship served Brendio's purposes very well, as an autist who would be unlikely to perform well irl. He probably experienced joy and exuberance such that he never felt in his life when communicating with Tahlia.

But all this joy and exuberance was based on narcissistic delusions, which Tahilia was simply reflecting back onto him. Ultimately he was only talking with himself the whole time, and the reality of who Tahilia was shattered his internal representation of her, and thus his own internal representation of himself.
Freud IQ

Iamquiteugly

Iamquiteugly

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 23m
What a retard

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
189d 20h 16m
is he dead? lol

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
26d 2h 5m
@BrendioEEE is a user who went to a couple of interviews to discuss incels. He manged to get into a relationship with a user here a broken person or something like that. She is a r9k whore who baits low teir men into relationships before destroying them. So he and she was permabanned for knowingly allowing a female onto the site. In the threads about him after we warned him that she is a whore and he is going to get cheated the fuck on, but he was too bluepilled to listen. Now he attention whores with fake suicides.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What a bluepilled cuck. This is the fate of any subhuman who thinks they can ascend. Bringing a foid onto this site is the ultimate heresy, he needs to be hunted down and tickled to death.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
138d 23h 59m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
26d 2h 5m
pretty much
Wasnt even a gf literally an E -relationship
"married under God" JFL
even though on multiple occasions he was warned because she said to others "its nothing serious"
bluepilled soycuck fatcel that willingly put on curtains over his eyes.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
Jfl
How a trad girl would sent nudes to you? That dude is dumb asf.
He is not alone in having these sorts of contradictory attitudes.

The "bad, fine, and classy" woman is a major trope, as if these qualities can exist concurrently.

A hot slut in the sheets, but a modest and unassuming woman in the streets is like eating your cake and having it too -- the equivalent of how women want a Chad who is a slayer in the streets, but fully committed only to them in the sheets :feelskek:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
128d 18h 15m
Shit daaaamn, petite goth pussy does crazy shit to a man.

:feelskek:
He was never going to taste it and she knew it.

She would of ghosted him the second he stepped foot on Australia

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
Not possible for me at this point.
Then prepare to be psychologically traumatized, and know that some people respond better to trauma than others.

Getting cucked and having your sense of self crumble serves as a life-lesson and source of transformative growth for some people, but for other people, they remain ruined for the rest of their lives.

They will masturbate to their humiliation out of neurosis everyday, and become quite fractured and even psychotic.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
17d 22h 45m
Thank God he didn't kill himself.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
I’m not sure about this theory,

I think since not socially acceptable for men to show emotional dependence, at least unless it’s their mom, then it leads to the idea that when a man then expresses attachment to anything else then it must relate to his mother because it is the common denominator.
Enter into evidence:

If my mother died the odds of me being homeless/suffering exponentially would be extremely high. Basically i'd have to suffer through the immense pain of her being dead, and then while suffering through that pain, since I can't get a job, have to go into immense debt to get as much money as possible, so I can use said money to escape to another country and live out my life there.
My mother would find me pretty quickly, couldn't do that to her.
I know my mother does, but she indirectly caused [my inceldom] by her actions as a single mother

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
141d 41m
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
160d 15h 42m
This guy ^
Notice how he goes from saying "sorry" to Tahlia to saying "sorry" to his mother!

Brutal narcissistic mortification tbhngl, the transference of his primary narcissism onto the sexual object of Tahlia was unsuccessful :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★
51d 20h 4m

Just going to post this here so guests can know why we stress over our face structure and it ain’t in our heads.

Brendio is alive but his reputation is probably like dead I can’t see him making friends for like a while jfl the whole community and normies don’t like ya existence right now

Last edited:
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
62d 6h 11m
Attention Whore larping faggot just like his toilet e-tradthot. Nothing new. This is what happens when weak men swallow Blackpill.

Blackpill is only for strong Warriors like me who can exploit society and control emotions.

That Soyio face mogs me yet he's doing this cucked shit for some pussy. He should atleast takE Risks before committing suicide. Suicide by cops is much better than partial hanging.

Anyways guys, stop giving that estrogenic Cuck attention. Don't make any more threads about him untill he's dead. He's just doing this for clout. I bet he's too pussy to actually kill himself.

cogl

cogl

Recruit
★★
3d 23h 18m
This fag is not worth the time

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
28d 21h 0m
He still alive?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
113d 6h 21m
Last edited:
Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★
22d 15m
Last edited:
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
25d 6h 8m
Posts like this make me think a large portion of the forum is teenagers.

Why the fuck do I care if some attention seeking moron kills himself?

Fucking high school drama

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★
33d 15h 55m
He’s getting Fat again:feelsPop:

Fucking dirty Mexican:feelskek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Indiancel [Serious] What’s up with BrendioEEE? The Lounge 11
Dregster666 Brendioeee The Lounge 10
BITG [Serious] So is BrendioEEE dead? Wtf? The Lounge 21