Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW BRENDIOEEE is killing himself livestream

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Who is he?
I don't see what is happening either.
@BrendioEEE is a user who went to a couple of interviews to discuss incels. He manged to get into a relationship with a user here a broken person or something like that. She is a r9k whore who baits low teir men into relationships before destroying them. So he and she was permabanned for knowingly allowing a female onto the site. In the threads about him after we warned him that she is a whore and he is going to get cheated the fuck on, but he was too bluepilled to listen. Now he attention whores with fake suicides.

So the attention whore didnt kill himself? Big surprise, hope he dies in an accident instead

The "pussy" rant made me lose braincels.

Users Viewing This Thread (Bluepillers: 171)

Don't do it you have so much to live for! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Are you people still falling for this attention whore kind of shit? I thought this kind of thing ended with tellem t

080DD030 11EC 47AC 80C2 8D43DB80C538
LMAO her on lookism

All of this because of some whore. Sad.
Tahlia was simply the catalyst that caused Brendio's already fragile psychological foundations to crumble.

Let this be a cautionary tale: never love a thot. The unhinged passion and impossible jealously that is formed from such a "relationship" will only cause pain in the long run, especially if you are desperate codependent who transfers the intense relationship you had with your mother during childhood onto some slut e-whore, even more abusive/smothering/neglectful than your mother ever was.

The best way to not love a thot is to not interact with a thot at all, but this is the perennial folly of incels, drawn like moths to a flame to any source of female validation, even if it's clearly poisonous.

BPD = Brendio Personality Disorder.
Jej'd.

But honestly I feel bad for him. He 'hoped against cope' that he could realize his narcissistic fantasies, but instead was destroyed.

Now he has been rendered little more than an abandoned child, both hating his surrogate mother (Tahilia) for not being there for him but still being very much tethered to her inside.

Last edited:
Here's the funniest part. They do not even live on the same continent. This was just an e- """""RELATIONSHIP""""". He thought she wasn't getting dicked down by Australian surfer Chads everyday while he was rotting in his basement in Los Angeles. MUH TRAD WIFE CHRISTIAN GIRL

4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's astonishing how he didn't get banned sooner, how this bluepiller even considers himself blackpilled is beyond me

so if someone threw you a lifeline in the middle of the ocean but before you could grab it they took it back, you wouldn't be extremely depressed and suicidal ?
if she was actually giving him pussy irl I could maybe sympathize but the fact that its some random e-whore he will never meet irl makes it pathetic

it's over

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So he got a gf then got played and wants to rope?
pretty much
Wasnt even a gf literally an E -relationship
"married under God" JFL
even though on multiple occasions he was warned because she said to others "its nothing serious"

Here's the funniest part. They do not even live on the same continent. This was just an e- """""RELATIONSHIP""""". He thought she wasn't getting dicked down by Australian surfer Chads everyday while he was rotting in his basement in Los Angeles. MUH TRAD WIFE CHRISTIAN GIRL

4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's astonishing how he didn't get banned sooner, how this bluepiller even considers himself blackpilled is beyond me
I legit get second hand embarrassment when I read dude's over dramatic posts about how he "loved" some e-girl and she destroyed his life, bro you have never even seen her irl she's literally just text on your PC monitor. it's not an actual relationship. ffs. this e-girl r9k internet dating shit needs to end

Tahlia was simply the catalyst that caused Brendio's already fragile psychological foundations to crumble.

Let this be a cautionary tale: never love a thot. The unhinged passions and impossible jealously that is formed from such a "relationship" will only cause pain in the long run, especially if you are desperate codependent who transfers the relationship you had with your mother during childhood onto some slut e-whore, even more abusive/smothering than your mother ever was.

The best way to not love a thot is to not interact with a thot at all, but this is the perennial folly of incels, drawn like moths to a flame to any source of female validation, even if it's clearly poisonous.

Jej'd.

But honestly I feel bad for him. 'He hoped against cope' that he could realize his narcissistic fantasies, but instead was destroyed.

Now he has been rendered little more than an abandoned child, both hating his surrogate mother (Tahilia) for not being there for him but still being tethered to her.
It really was sad, and despite all the shit he had done, I was honestly wishing he had never done it tbh. I'm pretty sure he deliberately cut off the livestream to do whatever he planned after it.

An e-relationship served Brendio's purposes very well, as an autist who would be unlikely to perform well irl. He probably experienced joy and exuberance such that he never felt in his life when communicating with Tahlia.

But all this joy and exuberance was based on narcissistic delusions, which Tahilia was simply reflecting back onto him. Ultimately he was only talking with himself the whole time, and the reality of who Tahilia was shattered his internal representation of her, and thus his own internal representation of himself.

Last edited:

4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wait a second, you telling me they didn't even have sex????????

Wait a second, you telling me they didn't even have sex????????
No JFL hes in Cali shes in australia they never met and she has giga mental problems ran away from her parents.

An e-relationship served Brendio's purposes very well, as an autist who would be unlikely to perform well irl. He probably experienced joy and exuberance such that he never felt in his life when communicating with Tahlia.

But all this joy and exuberance was based on narcissistic delusions, which Tahilia was simply reflecting back onto him. Ultimately he was only talking with himself the whole time, and the reality of who Tahilia was shattered his internal representation of her, and thus his own internal representation of himself.
Freud IQ

is he dead? lol

@BrendioEEE is a user who went to a couple of interviews to discuss incels. He manged to get into a relationship with a user here a broken person or something like that. She is a r9k whore who baits low teir men into relationships before destroying them. So he and she was permabanned for knowingly allowing a female onto the site. In the threads about him after we warned him that she is a whore and he is going to get cheated the fuck on, but he was too bluepilled to listen. Now he attention whores with fake suicides.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What a bluepilled cuck. This is the fate of any subhuman who thinks they can ascend. Bringing a foid onto this site is the ultimate heresy, he needs to be hunted down and tickled to death.

pretty much
Wasnt even a gf literally an E -relationship
"married under God" JFL
even though on multiple occasions he was warned because she said to others "its nothing serious"
bluepilled soycuck fatcel that willingly put on curtains over his eyes.

Jfl
How a trad girl would sent nudes to you? That dude is dumb asf.
He is not alone in having these sorts of contradictory attitudes.

The "bad, fine, and classy" woman is a major trope, as if these qualities can exist concurrently.

A hot slut in the sheets, but a modest and unassuming woman in the streets is like eating your cake and having it too -- the equivalent of how women want a Chad who is a slayer in the streets, but fully committed only to them in the sheets :feelskek:

Shit daaaamn, petite goth pussy does crazy shit to a man.

:feelskek:
He was never going to taste it and she knew it.

She would of ghosted him the second he stepped foot on Australia

Not possible for me at this point.
Then prepare to be psychologically traumatized, and know that some people respond better to trauma than others.

Getting cucked and having your sense of self crumble serves as a life-lesson and source of transformative growth for some people, but for other people, they remain ruined for the rest of their lives.

They will masturbate to their humiliation out of neurosis everyday, and become quite fractured and even psychotic.

I’m not sure about this theory,

I think since not socially acceptable for men to show emotional dependence, at least unless it’s their mom, then it leads to the idea that when a man then expresses attachment to anything else then it must relate to his mother because it is the common denominator.

Enter into evidence:

If my mother died the odds of me being homeless/suffering exponentially would be extremely high. Basically i'd have to suffer through the immense pain of her being dead, and then while suffering through that pain, since I can't get a job, have to go into immense debt to get as much money as possible, so I can use said money to escape to another country and live out my life there.

My mother would find me pretty quickly, couldn't do that to her.

I know my mother does, but she indirectly caused [my inceldom] by her actions as a single mother

This guy ^

Notice how he goes from saying "sorry" to Tahlia to saying "sorry" to his mother!

Brutal narcissistic mortification tbhngl, the transference of his primary narcissism onto the sexual object of Tahlia was unsuccessful :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Attention Whore larping faggot just like his toilet e-tradthot. Nothing new. This is what happens when weak men swallow Blackpill.

Blackpill is only for strong Warriors like me who can exploit society and control emotions.

That Soyio face mogs me yet he's doing this cucked shit for some pussy. He should atleast takE Risks before committing suicide. Suicide by cops is much better than partial hanging.

Anyways guys, stop giving that estrogenic Cuck attention. Don't make any more threads about him untill he's dead. He's just doing this for clout. I bet he's too pussy to actually kill himself.

Last edited:
Posts like this make me think a large portion of the forum is teenagers.

Why the fuck do I care if some attention seeking moron kills himself?

Fucking high school drama

He’s getting Fat again:feelsPop:

Fucking dirty Mexican:feelskek:

He's not going to kill himself he is begging for her attention also he loves too much to look his face on the camera.

Last edited:
Well he just bought himself a one way ticket to the psyche ward for his botched attempted suicide

He won’t be posting online for a bit:feelshaha: