Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW BRENDIOEEE is killing himself livestream

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
But all this joy and exuberance was based on narcissistic delusions, which Tahilia was simply reflecting back onto him. Ultimately he was only talking with himself the whole time, and the reality of who Tahilia was shattered his internal representation of her, and thus his own internal representation of himself.
This is why I believe personalized artificial e-girls are going to be great for us. Men like Brendio can finally stop giving psychological power to a mentally unstable and emotional hole, leading to those holes dying off into the abyss.

So he just trolled? What a waste of my time. Stupid fakecel faggot I hate him

Damn, I thought they were a real relationship, blackpilled again

Bluepillers: 85 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Life is worth living. Go see a therapist

Damn really disappointed that he didn't kill himself. Attention whore faggot confirmed.

Chrome PbvIcC7HoQ

JFL at brendio. Stupid faggot normie dipshit killing himself over a hole.
I'm laughing to think of his 5'4 chubby body swinging in the woods

How many times will he cry wolf?
As long as people here lap it up. I don't understand how anyone could believe for a single second that he was actually gonna rope. Its just drama and entertainment.

As long as people here lap it up. I don't understand how anyone could believe for a single second that he was actually gonna rope. Its just drama and entertainment.

I have no idea whats going on

I have no idea whats going on
Some dude pretending to kill himself for attention & hoping some woman will come back to him in their online relationship.

Idc about this faggot he is just a larper and was never honest with this community.

Here's the funniest part. They do not even live on the same continent. This was just an e- """""RELATIONSHIP""""". He thought she wasn't getting dicked down by Australian surfer Chads everyday while he was rotting in his basement in Los Angeles. MUH TRAD WIFE CHRISTIAN GIRL

4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif
4ce.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's astonishing how he didn't get banned sooner, how this bluepiller even considers himself blackpilled is beyond me
>trad christian girl
>send him nudes

If he was truly blackpilled then he'd know she's probably sitting at her desk laughing at him feeling suicidal on stream

Brendioee obviously isn't going to do fucking shit.brendioee is the biggest attention whore this forum has ever produced.brendioee supposedly has a bunch of female orbitters and some e-fame so he is going to try his best to remain "current" as much as possible.

how the fuck are you back?

Brendioee obviously isn't going to do fucking shit.brendioee is the biggest attention whore this forum has ever produced.brendioee supposedly has a bunch of female orbitters and some e-fame so he is going to try his best to remain "current" as much as possible.

how the fuck are you back?
How does anyone get back?

He needs to get put in a psych ward for a coupla months and cool down. Negging him and giving him attention only pushes his attempts further. Dude needs help. Brendi, no bitch is worth roping over. If anything, she'll bring you up in conversations with other men and use your death as pity points for potential sex with chads.

i missed everything fuck

Hes an attention whore.
Visit looksmax.org hes been making "muh gonna rope" threads for a month and constant mood swings from "Tahlia is an angel" to "Tahlia is a whore"
holy shit this just makes him seem even more BPD JFL. What a faggot.

He could have at least dropped the phone on the ground and found a way to move away silently until the battery died for a better LARP. But I didn't want him to die anyway. You'll recover, Brendio.

It looks like he's throwing up at the end of the video?

It looks like he's throwing up at the end of the video?
Probably the alcohol he was drinking, can't drink worth a fuck I guess.

what's his next move :waitwhat:

Mainländer and Billowcel saved him with their prayers.

Why give this fakecel attention whore your attention?
Not a coincidence all the "big names" in the incel circles always end up ascending.

Fuck this guy, if he still has reception he is not far enough into the forest to do it seriously. I doubt the belt will hold his weight.
isn't ur pfp female worship

He's still alive unfortunately.