Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrendioEEE's wife

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

Began for famecels

Is this for real? Isnt that bitch from some third world country?
If this is real I'm jelous

Yea its real, she got a visa or something and moved in with him.

Dont be.

Some 30+ yr old unloaded his man juice inside her 16 yr old twat.

Damn slayer, that's the kind of foid I'd like to have as a wife.

Dont be.

He is still fucking a young hot girl every day, and have her falling asleep in his arms.

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:

You know what's even better?She was I think 15-16 when this happened

Btw brendio lives in USA and this foid is Australian. You get what I mean.

Yea its real, she got a visa or something and moved in with him.
This is suicidefuel fuel. I could be holding that qt jb in my gymceled arms rn but instead shes hanging out with bloatlord brandioeeee

Over for marriedcels?

This is suicidefuel fuel. I could be holding that qt jb in my gymceled arms rn but instead shes hanging out with bloatlord brandioeeee
Go to Australia bro

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:

You know what's even better?She was I think 15-16 when this happened

Btw brendio lives in USA and this foid is Australian. You get what I mean.
Damn that's brutal. Now she will use Brendio as betabuxx JFL.

Damn. :feelsmega: I guess it did begin.

Just have manboobs theory

wtf? Then again she is non virgin so its a mega cope.She will divorce him take his shit and he will be back here

Damn that's brutal. Now she will use Brendio as betabuxx JFL.
She also said that middle age man was tall and attractive whereas SoyioEEE is 5'5 and has tits.

Wonder how this will end :waitwhat:

Wait doesn't brandioeee live with his mother?
How weird that hes bringing home some foreign wife to live with him and his mother

Since when he ascended?

She also said that middle age man was tall and attractive whereas SoyioEEE is 5'5 and has tits.

Wonder how this will end :waitwhat:
She still has feelings for the guy who pumped and dumped her. Fuck that shit, she's better off on the streets.

How can you marry a foid you know someone else has coomed inside of her? Literally how can you be so debased.... I will NEVER understand or respect that shit.

She still has feelings for the guy who pumped and dumped her. Fuck that shit, she's better off on the streets.
Now you know why her parents are so pissed off with her and kicked her out.

@BrendioEEE post her tiktok video here pls

Now you know why her parents are so pissed off with her and kicked her out.
Didn't know about that. Brendio better be careful, with his blackpill knowledge he better not fall for dirty tricks.

This bitch is mentally ill. She has been praying on lonely men for as long as I can remember. She frequents r9k

Didn't know about that. Brendio better be careful, with his blackpill knowledge he better not fall for dirty tricks.
Fall for tricks? He has been orbiting her for months now and comments below her videos " You are a brave girl " or shit like that. :feelskek:

Ohh and some other users here said that there are pictures of her out there getting fucked from behind. I for one know that she sent her semi nude pictures to catfish man and he wasn't even catfishing her.

Tbh she will say that she likes you to anyone. She is just another attention whore.

Fall for tricks? He has been orbiting her for months now and comments below her videos " You are a brave girl " or shit like that. :feelskek:

Ohh and some other users here said that there are pictures of her out there getting fucked from behind. I for one know that she sent her semi nude pictures to catfish man and he wasn't even catfishing her.

Tbh she will say that she likes you to anyone. She is just another attention whore.
The power of pussy triumphs all.

Wait, he got unbanned from looksmax? And his beta orbiting actually worked?!!!
192-1926290_breakfast-cereal-reeses-puffs-spit-take-spitting-meme.png

Dont be.

Fucking traitor. Nothing wrong with ascendance but taunting other incels with dreadful Larps? Not cool man.

Still like him though. 1 because he was on the JLP show and stood his ground against Peterson's hypnosis and 2 his crazy racepills were pretty based imo

Catfish man is cucking dudes when he’s not Catfishing :feelshaha:

If that foid is in California it’s already over she’ll be getting quarantined at some Chads and it will just be SoyioEEE and his bitchtits

Brendio better be careful
Who cares about that faggot, hope he gets cucked ( Which will 100% happen if what @Lookscel said is true ).

JFL is he really married? :feelskek: :lul:

"locationcels" literally have no excuse

How can you marry a foid you know someone else has coomed inside of her? Literally how can you be so debased.... I will NEVER understand or respect that shit.
Ngl I would still like to coom in her.

Who cares about that faggot, hope he gets cucked ( Which will 100% happen if what @Lookscel said is true ).
Bro you are coping hard. @BrendioEEE is poor as fuck
I don't really follow what he does, so I wasn't aware of his situation. I assumed he must have something since he's usually featured on main Incel podcasts. Last post I saw from him was something planned in terms of podcast, maybe I'm wrong.

Damn, so famemaxxing is legit

She will dump him.

If he's actually fucking her then I'll be damned

Interviewmaxxing is legit

Who am I kidding he is probably getting cucked right now by Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet, Chang, Chavez and Chadislav who are probably fucking his """"tradwife"""" when he is not around

Confirmed Chad.