Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrendioEEE's wife

Who cares about that faggot, hope he gets cucked ( Which will 100% happen if what @Lookscel said is true ).
It's 100% because that whore kept on giving updates on lookism :lul:.

She even came on lookism video chat and started writing " Idiot " on her forehead and other nasty stuff.

20200322 081127

its over

Is miss @BrendioEEE also know nas Sexdio.

Anyone who says Tyrone is plowing her crotch is COPE. That fatass ascended with a jb qt, and I am JEALOUS AS FUCK.

Holy fuck am I the only real incel on here?

just claim to be incel and have a perfect 18 year old wife theory

Holy fuck am I the only real incel on here?

just claim to be incel and have a perfect 18 year old wife theory
I’m still here :feelscry: but i started working on my last note. I’m glad he gone to “ascend” but why he still on that strange website.

Last edited:
So much for him being incel, he is just mocking us at this stage.

BrendioEEE was one of the lowest IQ users on this forum.

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:

You know what's even better?She was I think 15-16 when this happened

Btw brendio lives in USA and this foid is Australian. You get what I mean.
nothing suprises me here, Brendio is about to get cucked so hard and rope
Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:

nothing suprise

LARP I suspect.

Congrats on him if he ascended but fuck this bitch and his orbiting tbh

nothing suprises me here, Brendio is about to get cucked so hard and rope
Yep he will get cucked one day or another. Or maybe he will remain a cuck I guess and let him cuck her.

She also said that the man was tall and attractive whereas SoyioEEE is 5'5 and has tits bigger than my sister's.

She’s gonna cuck him if she hasn’t already

This is suicidefuel fuel. I could be holding that qt jb in my gymceled arms rn but instead shes hanging out with bloatlord brandioeeee
The joys in not being ethnic.
Anyone who says Tyrone is plowing her crotch is COPE. That fatass ascended with a jb qt, and I am JEALOUS AS FUCK.
It's definitely not because he's white.

I was told being white to white foids isn't seen as a "perk".

This is why youngcels don’t really belong here.

If you’re under 25, plenty of time to ascend.

A big yikes from me.

A big yikes from me.

The absolute state of incels.co.

Married"""cel"""

giphy.gif

Fact: There is no white incel.

Last edited:
This is suicidefuel fuel. I could be holding that qt jb in my gymceled arms rn but instead shes hanging out with bloatlord brandioeeee
Fat fuck was a fakecel all along, I knew he was clueless when he said money could save the vast majority of incels.

This pig had a good face potential all along.

Married"""cel"""

giphy.gif

There's me.

But then again, half of this forum considers slavs as something else.

Fall for tricks? He has been orbiting her for months now and comments below her videos " You are a brave girl " or shit like that. :feelskek:

Ohh and some other users here said that there are pictures of her out there getting fucked from behind. I for one know that she sent her semi nude pictures to catfish man and he wasn't even catfishing her.

Tbh she will say that she likes you to anyone. She is just another attention whore.
At first I thought thread was about incel legit ascending, turns out that he just cucked out. Oh well :feelsseriously:

Just have manboobs theory
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, wasn't he a guy who admitted to talking with feds about this forum or am I confusing him with someone else?

It's funny how people fall for this shit. She said that she would date me too and she hadn't even seen my face.
I don't believe for one second that she fucked only 1 guy.10 bucks her hole has seen at least a dozen of dicks

I thought BrendioEEE wouldn't settle for non-virgins.
You betrayed us :cryfeels:

OP is a fucking idiot. The famoid on the left is an R9k thot called “kasper”

these are 2 different foids from R9k. Also, as from what I know it’s an e relationship still
He is still fucking a young hot girl every day, and have her falling asleep in his arms.
No. Unless new info came out she’s in Australia and he’s in California.

Married"""cel"""

giphy.gif

He’s not married you fuck. God OP is retarded spreading false info

Last edited:
I don't believe for one second that she fucked only 1 guy.10 bucks her hole has seen at least a dozen of dicks
I think another famous incel on /r9k/ fucked her. I think he even posted some blood, not entirely sure from where it was but I have a feeling it was her hymen because he apparently fucked her.

@everyone in the thread

Last edited:
Wow, such tradlife :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BrendioEEE was one of the lowest IQ users on this forum.
I agree , he was a stormcel fag who didn't understand the Blackpill and this whore will cuck him

I can't believe BrendioEEE actually ascended :lul:

of noculture
I agree , he was a stormcel fag who didn't understand the Blackpill and this whore will cuck him
He came up with "reverse hypergamy", which is the asinine idea that foids would rather sleep with a 5'2 balding Indian janitor than a 6'4 blond German banker simply because foids are liberals.

He's going to get used up, she'll be banging other dudes the whole time.

He came up with "reverse hypergamy", which is the asinine idea that foids would rather sleep with a 5'2 balding Indian janitor than a 6'4 blond German banker simply because foids are liberals.
This concept of dysgenics certainly applies as it relates to a foid preferring an 85 IQ Tyrone to a 115 IQ normie White/Asian, but foids are dumb beasts anyway and don't value intelligence in their sexual selection.

Last edited:
This concept of dysgenics certainly applies as it relates to a foid preferring an 85 IQ Tyrone to a 115 IQ normie White/Asian, but foids are dumb beasts anyway and don't value intelligence in their sexual selection.
That's not what he says tho

He thinks that mayo foids date and fuck ethnics over mayocels not because of sexual attraction but so they can virtue signal