Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrendioEEE's wife

They got married so fast, massive support for the visa marriage theory

lmao going from incel to marriage in a matter of months.
No matter how many blackpills are repeated ad nauseam on this board most of you are nothing but low IQ simps that don't practice what you preach and would bow before a foid at the first opportunity.
Embarrassing, this "community" is a joke.

Also jbwpill>fat/short/etc

is she larping?

imo brendioeee is a massive faggot but anyway... if this is really true, I hope she stays faithful to him.

That's not what he says tho

He thinks that mayo foids date and fuck ethnics over mayocels not because of sexual attraction but so they can virtue signal
yeah bro, being a ricecel in the west is such a halo

it's tough a tough life swatting away all the gigastacy sjws

:feelsseriously:

Well I missed this. I am jelly

Jokes apart, BrendioEEE is defineky fakecel because his face is godly

Yea its real, she got a visa or something and moved in with him.
She's just as mentally broken as her videos and posts on here made her seem if she moved in with an utter fucking mongoloid like brendio, god damn. I thought she was larping.

who is next to ascend?

fuark I need to do youtube videos again and become fame

Are they actually married or just larping as such? Anyways, that bitch is a psycho slut so I hope they did get married and she ruins his life

She's just as mentally broken as her videos and posts on here made her seem if she moved in with an utter fucking mongoloid like brendio, god damn. I thought she was larping.
They still don't live in the same country though. .

Are they actually married or just larping as such? Anyways, that bitch is a psycho slut so I hope they did get married and she ruins his life
The vibe I get is that they are """married""" and haven't actually met in real life yet.

Brendio has an average face and is a fucking 5ft5 manlet.
He will definetely get cucked because that girl is a whore, but he won't be able to come back here and will make alts on reddit to post alongside IT cucks and tradcuck copers.

BrendioEEE was one of the lowest IQ users on this forum.
I hate him so much. Why is he allowed on looksmax. @knajjd @Master

That's what it feels like when I read the Tumblr page someone posted
tbhtbh. This BPD tier slut will probably never actually meet him in real life. She will LARP that she is his wife for a bit, change her mind and leave his ass for the next Cuck who wants to orbit her. That or she will move to the US if he gets more money, stay with him for X amount of years required to immigrate and then divorce rape him.

Just waiting for a Burger King story to come out...

I'd kill to be in BrendioEEE's position. He will get cucked eventually, but rn he's probably having the time of his life. Lucky bastard

Tahlia? JFL. I guess he gave up on looking for a virgin.

Good for him. Best of luck.

Statusmaxx is underrated af tbh

So this is why everyone fucking hates @BrendioEEE, huh... pewpew

Giga fakecel tbh

is this her real tumblr?Sounds like larp.
yes, it's her real tumblr
check the screenshots OP posted...
I know she is mentally ill, I've seen some of her videos, but is she really that schizo?
I can't tell if she is larping or not

@BrendioEEE thoughts?

I told you morons he would ascend. Fakecels out
Even had a debate with brendion telling him he would ascend in a year

BrendioEEE was one of the lowest IQ users on this forum.
His entire presence screamed low IQ, complacent, low tier normtrash. The fact he went around parading his face everywhere and is now doing this is telling as to why alot of "incels" can't be trusted either.

Rather than simply stop stuffing his useless fat cunt with Doritos, and taking a shower unironically, he'd rather attention whore everywhere and then eventually simp out. Weak willed, selfish normtrash maggot to the core.

Digusting I hate that SFcel cuck, he was probably paid shekels by buzzfeed to infiltrate here.
This is why youngcels don’t really belong here.

If you’re under 25, plenty of time to ascend.
not when ur 5'8 curry ogre son

His entire presence screamed low IQ, complacent, low tier normtrash. The fact he went around parading his face everywhere and is now doing this is telling as to why alot of "incels" can't be trusted either.

Rather than simply stop stuffing his useless fat cunt with Doritos, and taking a shower unironically, he'd rather attention whore everywhere and then eventually simp out. Weak willed, selfish normtrash maggot to the core.
This.

I hope this is on his obituary when he dies

He told me that I was less of an incel than he was, because I'm Asian. :feelskek:

Naw, he thinks she's a virgin.
Even if she wasn't pass around pussy (doubt), she's still a mentally ill nut and has nudes floating around on the internet. She admits this herself. The girl is damaged goods.

If he wants to enjoy that prime pussy while he can, I'm not mad at him for it. I just hope he has a plan to get out unscathed when shit hits the fan. Because it will.

Even if she wasn't pass around pussy (doubt), she's still a mentally ill nut and has nudes floating around on the internet. She admits this herself. The girl is damaged goods.

If he wants to enjoy that prime pussy while he can, I'm not mad at him for it. I just hope he has a plan to get out unscathed when shit hits the fan. Because it will.
She's definitely not a virgin lol.

Lucky bastard, I wish I could get a qt r9k wife.

He told me that I was less of an incel than he was, because I'm Asian. :feelskek:
JFL what a retard. In what universe are Asians the Slayers of society?

"Chad has no chance against Zhang Wei" -said no one ever
Lucky bastard, I wish I could get a qt r9k wife.
"wife" jfl. She isn't even in the same country as him.

JFL what a retard. In what universe are Asians the Slayers of society?

"Chad has no chance against Zhang Wei" -said no one ever

He also complained that it was impossible for white men to get jobs, and said if I didn't understand him, that it would be a result of my "ethnic IQ". :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure I IQmog someone with only a high school education who couldn't even get a job as a dishwasher.

He also complained that it was impossible for white men to get jobs, and said if I didn't understand him, that it would be a result of my "ethnic IQ". :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure I IQmog someone with only a high school education who couldn't even get a job as a dishwasher.
brendioEEE is a fucking retard lol. Im glad hes gone, hes always been a dumb attention whore.

I know I shouldn't want them, but it's tempting.
If you ever associate with one, do not view them as human, but just endeavor to rapidly pump and dump them like the rest.

Viewing them as human will be tempting too, but they deserve no mercy, and whatever you do, do not go into their friendzone.

Last edited: