Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy brendioees interviews do more harm than good

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
the guy has good intentions and all but he is just too much of a normal nigger ungroomed fat faggot to be the poster child of a group of "supposedly" ugly men. i get that hes 5'5 but it isnt obvious in interviews especially ones where u sit down

any normies first thoughts upon seeing him would be "oh hes not ugly he just needs a haircut teehee" or "lol hes avg looking he just needs to work on his personality XD lulz". him going on interviews only serve to perpetuate incel stereotypes

this hapa noodlecunt confirms my hypothesis at 6:30 SHE LITERALLY CALLS HIM CUTE JFL the whore would not have said the same if we had someone like ocd123 go on interviews

Its important to remember that normies and foids throw bluepills and virtue signal all the time in order to assert the status quo. In reality, I don't think women would date BrendioEEE. He's short, small framed, and is poor.
ofc she wouldnt but having someone who is ACTUALLY UGLY go on interviews leaves less room for virtue signalling

I would do an interview if I had nothing to lose since I am very physically messed up so I doubt normalshits could mount the usual arguments such as "just get a haircut bro" "just try tinder bro" "just be confident bro". Unfortunately I can't really sacrifice my ability to generate LDAR funds by outing myself as an incel IRL. Maybe someday I will make a jewtube video with a mask on where I display my severe frameletism.

Fair enough. Good point.
But then, they might say "life isn't fair, get over it."
But then, they might say "life isn't fair, get over it."
id rather have them say that over just get a haircut bro! just lose weight bro!

the point of these interviews is to "explain" inceldom so to speak, this cant be achieved if we have an average looking, overweight, and ungroomed person represent us

the guy has good intentions and all but he is just too much of a normal nigger ungroomed fat faggot to be the poster child of a group of "supposedly" ugly men. i get that hes 5'5 but it isnt obvious in interviews especially ones where u sit down

any normies first thoughts upon seeing him would be "oh hes not ugly he just needs a haircut teehee" or "lol hes avg looking he just needs to work on his personality XD lulz". him going on interviews only serve to perpetuate incel stereotypes

this hapa noodlecunt confirms my hypothesis at 6:30 SHE LITERALLY CALLS HIM CUTE JFL the whore would not have said the same if we had someone like ocd123 go on interviews
View attachment 173933

I agree so much, i was talkign about this before
Also having a stacie call you cute should be auto :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :chad: :chad: :chad: no questions asked

I would love to do interview. But besides ruining career, I am not ugly enough. We need send a 100% deformed trucel ethnic midget shitskin with trash tier teeth, acne, recessed jaw, big massive nose, maybe missing an eye. For us to truly make a mark in their minds. A person so repulsive that they instinctively display so much disgust despite their best efforts to hide it.
I agree so much, i was talkign about this before
Also having a stacie call you cute should be auto :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :chad: :chad: :chad: no questions asked
Legit we need send someone so ugly and repulsive like fucking Quasimodo tier ugly. So ugly that people instinctively feel like vomiting with a mere glance

Normies are trying to take over incel movement so they can get more attention

Its either syndromic cripples in wheelchairs or chubby ungroomed volcels.

BrendioEEE was chubby then gained a lot of weight and then lost a bit. If you're not serious about weightloss while being blackpilled and presenting us this is bad.

There will never be a truecel looking guy being interviewed. Theyre just not interested in that. It doesn't sell good. Its either the fat ungroomed Fatass people can give normie advice or the syndromic cripple in a wheelchair people can pity

Just shower and get a haircut bro. Hit them gym is you still have problems bro. Would apply to this fatcel...

BrendioEEE was chubby then gained a lot of weight and then lost a bit. If you're not serious about weightloss while being blackpilled and presenting us this is bad.

There will never be a truecel looking guy being interviewed. Theyre just not interested in that. It doesn't sell good. Its either the fat ungroomed Fatass people can give normie advice or the syndromic cripple in a wheelchair people can pity
It's unfortunate. We really need get someone completely goblin ogre fucking tier. Instead of having 3/10 or 4/10cels who are the vast majority on .co. we need get 1/10 or 0/10 ugly abombination tier people. Like a legit 5'2 acne ridden bald Indian with big nose disgusting eye area

this hapa noodlecunt confirms my hypothesis at 6:30 SHE LITERALLY CALLS HIM CUTE JFL the whore would not have said the same if we had someone like ocd123 go on
JBW theory confirmed.

But yea she was just virtue signalling and couldnt see his height. Brendio is a heightcel locationcel. Over tbh

JBW theory confirmed.

But yea she was just virtue signalling and couldnt see his height. Brendio is a heightcel locationcel. Over tbh
Brenduo is trucel but he isn't ugly enough

Its important to remember that normies and foids throw bluepills and virtue signal all the time in order to assert the status quo. In reality, I don't think women would date BrendioEEE. He's short, small framed, and is poor.

Agreed. Also, I thought he'd cite some scientific papers and studies, so as to support incels' claims but it didn't happen and he botched up in one part where he said he can't recall that study name.

Agreed. Also, I thought he'd cite some scientific papers and studies, so as to support incels' claims but it didn't happen and he botched up in one part where he said he can't recall that study name.
He needs be more ugly and bring a notepad with all the citations and shit

You are the biggest coper if you think any type of non violent strategy or actions will change anything about how society view incels

if he was uglier they wouldn't even listen and just tell him to believe in god and fate or whatever is told to sick and disabled people. he's already pushing it by being so short, imo i hope our normalnigger goes far and doesn't forget about us.

kek, u mad because the ricecunt call him "cute"
this is a daily occurence so i wouldnt rly be angry tbh, is he not fat and ungroomed though?

He looks like a generic neckbeard. We need someone like knajjd or salvador66 as the face of incel, they would create a halo effect with their cuteness and foids would agree with us

We need someone like knajjd or salvador66 as the face of incel, they would create a halo effect with their cuteness and foids would agree with us
:lul:

He's 5'5. It's over for him.

ofc she wouldnt but having someone who is ACTUALLY UGLY go on interviews leaves less room for virtue signalling
I would love to do interview. But besides ruining career, I am not ugly enough. We need send a 100% deformed trucel ethnic midget shitskin with trash tier teeth, acne, recessed jaw, big massive nose, maybe missing an eye. For us to truly make a mark in their minds. A person so repulsive that they instinctively display so much disgust despite their best efforts to hide it.

Legit we need send someone so ugly and repulsive like fucking Quasimodo tier ugly. So ugly that people instinctively feel like vomiting with a mere glance

There is Richard Orrett.

Tell the mods to pin this post like how I already did.

Yea brendio is a volcel fat faggot tbh

Never thought this day would come.
But, I totally Agree with you.
Especially with the hair he made it seem like hes trying to invite "jUzT gEeeeET a hAirCuT bro" advice. He could have at least tied his hair dressed better to show at least incels put the work. Cuz most of us do.

overall brendio did alright. he did his best to answer the questions in a way that was true to the blackpill but not too blackpilled for normies to handle

he could've done better, but he's doing it better than almost any of us could.

Damn he’s 5’5 whitecel. He could get a fob SEA noodle however

We need this guy to represent us

84d

The guy is a double agent to downplay the inceldom problem.

He looks like a generic neckbeard. We need someone like knajjd or salvador66 as the face of incel, they would create a halo effect with their cuteness and foids would agree with us
unironically this. The only way we will get anywhere is if we have attractive spokesmen. brendio looks too much like a fat volcel to be a good spokesman for the blackpill(his height isn't noticeable enough in video and being fat and unkempt makes it hard to not look volcel even if you are truecel under all the lard).

I will likely get flak for this, but if you haven't ever been below 18% body fat after puberty you are a volcel. Brandioee has other characteristics that make it so he would likely be an incel despite his weight, but honestly nobody ever knows how truly ugly they are until they lose the "fat mask."

With the standards most women have today/depending on location I could see even a 4/10 being a true incel though so I don't know what the "he doesn't look like a real incel" commentary really comes from.

The retards that keep believing changing the messenger will lead to the message being spread farther are delusional. You could have gigachad or the worst subhuman truecel in existence giving the speech/debate points. It means fuck all. The blackpill is objective. It is scientific. It is provable. It is factual. It doesn't matter who spreads the message, as long as it spreads.

We are not trying to just bring attention to our inceldom like some primadonna foid, but rather trying to call out female mate selection and lookism. We are trying to eliminate and destroy female power based upon the principles of the blackpill. Only when a significant portion of the male population is blackpilled can change finally begin and feminism and female power be destroyed.

We do not and should not ask for sympathy. We should ask for justice and change. And if we do not receive these things, we will take them and force them to happen. That should be the only message. No negotiation.

I will likely get flak for this, but if you haven't ever been below 18% body fat after puberty you are a volcel. Brandioee has other characteristics that make it so he would likely be an incel despite his weight, but honestly nobody ever knows how truly ugly they are until they lose the "fat mask."

With the standards most women have today/depending on location I could see even a 4/10 being a true incel though so I don't know what the "he doesn't look like a real incel" commentary really comes from.
these are interviews for normies

it doesnt matter whether hes a truecel or not, what matters if how hes perceieved

No he doesnt. He doesnt act like one either. Why do people keep saying this?
because he is fat and unkempt. he doesn't look like a giga neckbeard but if he is going to represent us he should at least looksmaxx (visibly) a little.

because he is fat and unkempt. he doesn't look like a giga neckbeard but if he is going to represent us he should at least looksmaxx (visibly) a little.
I think whenever incels or males representing the blackpill in general go out and give interviews, we should wear robes with masks and hoods to cover our faces and bodies. By doing this, we force looks out of the equation and simply make it a logical argument.

The retards that keep believing changing the messenger will lead to the message being spread farther are delusional. You could have gigachad or the worst subhuman truecel in existence giving the speech/debate points. It means fuck all. The blackpill is objective. It is scientific. It is provable. It is factual. It doesn't matter who spreads the message, as long as it spreads.

We are not trying to just bring attention to our inceldom like some primadonna foid, but rather trying to call out female mate selection and lookism. We are trying to eliminate and destroy female power based upon the principles of the blackpill. Only when a significant portion of the male population is blackpilled can change finally begin and feminism and female power be destroyed.

We do not and should not ask for sympathy. We should ask for justice and change. And if we do not receive these things, we will take them and force them to happen. That should be the only message. No negotiation.
do u realize that humans are not 100% rational? peripheral route persuasion plays a huge role in how people percieve your argument.

would u be more likely to hire a trainer whos overweight, or one thats fit, even though they have the same qualifications?
I think whenever incels or males representing the blackpill in general go out and give interviews, we should wear robes with masks and hoods to cover our faces and bodies. By doing this, we force looks out of the equation and simply make it a logical argument.
this literally contradicts ur first post lol

high IQ. I wish we could do this with everything tbh. I hate how looks are used as a reason for listening to someone or not.

Weight and a bad haircut is all he has in common with a neckbeard. he is missing the 'neckbeard' itself, and neckbeards would never wear the clothes he does. btw neckbeards are pretentious jackasses, Brendioo obviously isnt.

How would the interview have been viewed if he looked like Orb from Lookism, @pp183? Lel

How would the interview have been viewed if he looked like Orb, @pp183? Lel
just work on your personality bro! and it wouldnt even be bluepilled cus it would be unironically true

Weight and a bad haircut is all he has in common with a neckbeard. he is missing the 'neckbeard' itself, and neckbeards would never wear the clothes he does. btw neckbeards are pretentious jackasses, Brendioo obviously isnt.
it doesn't matter if he is or not, just what normies can use against him. If they see a fat guy with a shit haircut they are just going to say "teehee lose weight and get a haircut bro see its all in your head" and they just ignore everything he says.

if he was uglier they wouldn't even listen and just tell him to believe in god and fate or whatever is told to sick and disabled people. he's already pushing it by being so short, imo i hope our normalnigger goes far and doesn't forget about us.

That's what I was thinking, having some really ugly person, like deformed tier, it would just be the same as disability to normies and they can say there are also women like that. Really the point is that women have unrealistic standards and you don't have to be deformed to be undesirable to basically the entirety of the female gender.

do u realize that humans are not 100% rational? peripheral route persuasion plays a huge role in how people see your argument.

would u be more likely to hire a trainer whos overweight, or one thats fit, even though they have the same qualifications?

this literally contradicts ur first post lol
What I'm suggesting is that if looks are going to be criteria (they shouldn't), we must become faceless and uniform. Essentially an all or nothing approach.

That's what I was thinking, having some really ugly person, like deformed tier, it would just be the same as disability to normies and they can say there are also women like that. Really the point is that women have unrealistic standards and you don't have to be deformed to be undesirable to basically the entirety of the female gender.
This. High IQ.

What I'm suggesting is that if looks are going to be criteria (they shouldn't), we must become faceless and uniform. Essentially an all or nothing approach.
so you acknowledge that the appearance of the speaker does matter then? cus that was the point i was trying to convey

so you acknowledge that the appearance of the speaker does matter then? cus that was the point i was trying to convey
Yes. It matters because we are dealing with normie males and foids. I see your point about appearance. It shouldn't but it does. I still think we should try to convince people regardless of looks though. Maybe a series of high profile bets against normies and such proving our ideas.

We need that black truecel who went to the MRA in london to represent us: at least normies will understand what Incels are.

He's the only ethnic that has been regarded as an Incel and unsurprisingly he's the only person that is legitimately severely ugly.

He makes himself look like a retard, because he is